Other Diapers:
Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers

Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers

Life Saver

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

When I first had my daughter I was a pampers lover. I heard so many good things about the Berkley and Jensen brand diapers I decided to give them a try for the price difference. I bought one box for the trial and fell in love with them immediately. They were everything the pampers were plus half the price. Also, my daughter is a very chunky baby. She was born at 10.1 lbs and she is now 8 months and 21 lbs and they work better then any other diaper for the price I am paying! It is very rare if she leaks through them and I have not once had her have poop come out the sides or back. LOVE THESE DIAPERS, WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANY ONE !!

• Leak Prevention:
  • Comfort:
  • Absorbency:

Love BJs brand diapers. They work and are cheap!

from Georgetown, DE

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

BJs recently moved into our area and when we tried their diapers we were very pleased.  We've been using them on my daughter since she was 1.5 y.o and she's now 2.5.  They are way less expensive then any other brand and they work wonderfully!

Berkley & Jensen Brand Diapers are horrible

from North Haven, CT

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

As a mom who is on a tight budget I am always looking for generic brand diapers that are equal to the more popular expensive brands. A friend gave me a huge box of these Berkley & Jensen Brand diapers for my daughter's first birthday. I was excited to try them out and turned out to be completely dissatisfied. They were horrible. Almost everytime I put them on my daughter, they leaked. Sometimes it was like she wasn't even wearing a diaper. They were the correct size and they fit her comfortably but they leaked all the time. I don't want to waste the diapers so I will use them every now and then (until the box is empty) if I happen to run out of my regular diapers. Or I will just save them for my daughter to use on her dolls. I would not recommend this diaper brand to anyone. I am actually very surprised to see positive reviews for this product. This is definitely one generic brand that is not worth the savings.

Work just as well as name brands, and are far more affordable

from Florence, MA

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

BJs diapers work very well, and cost far less than the arm and leg that other brands charge. The older a child gets, the less diapers are in a package, so I need to save where I can. I buy a couple packages, and it's one less thing I need to think about. They'd be perfect if only they had a wet indicator on them.

as good as the name brands

from Clinton, OH

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

We have three kids. We have used BJ's diapers since our first child. We thought we would try them out when he was out of newborn diapers and we have not gone to any other diaper since. They are great. They are just as good or better than the name brands. Inexpensive, thick, never leaking, reliable and just all out a great diaper.

Cheap & reliable

from Greenfield, MA

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

I've used Berkley & Jenson diapers on my kids since 1998.  Four of my children have used this brand.  I've never once had an issue with the diapers exploding, leaking or cause an allergic reaction.  They're cheaper than the other brand that claims to be cheaper.  If I were to recommend a diaper for a new parent, this would be the first and only brand I'd recommend.