Other Diapers:
Models:
686993, 686991, 686990, 686992, 686994
Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers

Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers

Pros

• Convenient (10)
  • No leaks (10)
  • Absorbent (9)
  • Portable (8)
  • Comforting (7)

• Diaper changing (12)
  • Overnight (7)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (6), First time parent (5)

Cheap & reliable

I've used Berkley & Jenson diapers on my kids since 1998.  Four of my children have used this brand.  I've never once had an issue with the diapers exploding, leaking or cause an allergic reaction.  They're cheaper than the other brand that claims to be cheaper.  If I were to recommend a diaper for a new parent, this would be the first and only brand I'd recommend.

Berkley & Jensen Brand Diapers are horrible

As a mom who is on a tight budget I am always looking for generic brand diapers that are equal to the more popular expensive brands. A friend gave me a huge box of these Berkley & Jensen Brand diapers for my daughter's first birthday. I was excited to try them out and turned out to be completely dissatisfied. They were horrible. Almost everytime I put them on my daughter, they leaked. Sometimes it was like she wasn't even wearing a diaper. They were the correct size and they fit her comfortably but they leaked all the time. I don't want to waste the diapers so I will use them every now and then (until the box is empty) if I happen to run out of my regular diapers. Or I will just save them for my daughter to use on her dolls. I would not recommend this diaper brand to anyone. I am actually very surprised to see positive reviews for this product. This is definitely one generic brand that is not worth the savings.

Recibí muestra

from 6171 doewood street

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Convenient
  • Easily Cleaned
  • No Leaks
  • Portable

Cons

• Diapers Not Soft Enough

• Soothing Baby

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

Recibí muestra de estos manuales y me encantarom

I love this product

from Ohio

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Comforting
  • Convenient
  • Easily Cleaned
  • No Leaks
  • Portable

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

I love how this diaper hold up to a toddler that loves to run around. The diapers are excellent quality. They are soft . I am very pleased with the diapers

Overall good diapers

from Christiansburg, Va

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Convenient

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

I received a sample pack of these diapers and have been using them for about a week now and overall, they are pretty good diapers. They are not quite as stretchy as the ones we have used in the past, but good. We had a little problem of a few leaks at night but they work really well for the daytime when he's out and about and moving around a lot. For the price of the diapers and how many you get I would really think about buying these again, for our daytime changes.

Good quality

from York, Pennsylvania

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
      • Comforting
      • Convenient
      • Easily Cleaned
      • No Leaks
      • Portable

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

Very satisfied with the diapers. Very comfy and cute design.

from Philadelphia

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Convenient

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

I would buy this product again fits my son it's a good product

Definitely will buy again!

from Hyattsville MD

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
        • No Leaks

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

Good diaper. Would definitely use again. Diaper did not leak and the design was also super cute. Definitely recommend.

Thin but absorbent

from CNY

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
          • No Leaks

Cons

• Diapers Not Soft Enough
          • Thin

• Daytime

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

My little man is in size 4 we've been using the Berkley Jensen diapers for about a week now. We shop at BJ's and I've wanted to try these for a while but I always worried if we didn't like them we'd be stuck with a box of diapers we couldn't use. Thanks to Viewpoints we were able to try them for free. I was pleasantly surprised at how absorbent they are. The diapers appear thinner compared to our favorite brand but we have not had any issues with leaks. I do prefer them for daytime use as his bottom prunes when the wet diaper sits against his skin for prolonged periods of time. So far we have only been able to find one brand that didn't do this and we use that for overnights and continue with the Berkley Jensen for daytime. I also didn't notice that stale urine odor with them as some diapers have when soiled. I don't know how these will do with "blowouts", we haven't encountered that, yet. Overall the Berkley Jensen diapers are a good way to save money if you are looking for a quality, store brand diaper.

Quantity for a Quality Price!

from Toledo, OH

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
          • Comforting
          • Convenient
          • Lightweight
          • No Leaks
          • Portable

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

So I was little skeptical on trying these as I am a sucker for the Huggies Little Movers. These are much thinner and the elastic on the legs made me nervous as it was not nearly as stretchy as I see on my regular brand. I am happy to say i was pleasantly surprised! These are very thin and lightweight however hold and prevent leaks as good as any that I have tried! The thinner elastic on the legs was actually nice because it still holds without the tightness that can sometimes leave marks on my chunky legged guy! I like the thinness especially around the belly as it creates less bulk when putting pants over the diaper. These held up through naps and the constant moving of my rambunctious 10 month old. For the price they are a great quality and I would definitely recommend!

Great Diapers, Great Price

from Belpre Ohio

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
            • Comforting
            • Convenient
            • No Leaks
            • Portable

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

These diapers are as good as you big name brands such as huggies or pampers. I like the price of these over the name brand diapers. Will defiantly buy again

Great Diapers

from Pittsburgh, Pa

About Me Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)

Pros

• Absorbent
              • Comforting
              • Convenient
              • Easily Cleaned
              • No Leaks
              • Portable

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Baby Diapers:

These diapers are great! I have four children 7 month old twins 2 yr old and 7 year old, three in diapers are wonderful. Great for over night and long car rides. They have a gender neutral design. They are not very bulky, but a diaper is bulky regardless. These diapers don't have that generic brand feel to them they are soft...I recommend this brand of diapers.