Other Baby Formulas:
Milk-Based Formula
Berkley & Jensen
Berkley & Jensen Advantage Infant Formula

Berkley & Jensen Advantage Infant Formula

I would buy this product again and again

from adambilal.AL

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Organic

Cons

• Doesn't Mix Well

• Newborn

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Advantage Infant Formula:

children they need milk for the body because its very important for them and I sugget the parent they take the milk in time organise everyday must be careful while give milk.and we dont forget the baby at drink this milk how to be happy.

Easy to digest, my baby has no gas issues, a wonderful formula

from Woodstock, GA

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Advantage Infant Formula:

I breastfed all of my other children, when the fourth one came along i was heartbroken to find after a month of trying to get my milk supply really going, it just wasn't working, i had been supplementing but at that point i went completely to formula.  I had seen bulk enfamil at BJS and when i went to get it i saw this BJS brand and decided to give it a try.  Boy am i ever glad that i did.  My baby is growing like a weed, he has the most beautiful peaches and cream skin, and he is SO healthy.  I don't think i have ever seen a kid that smiles as much as he does at only 3 months old.  Thanks Berkley & Jensen.

Great formula

from Schenectady, NY

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Advantage Infant Formula:

Great formula and a great price. All formulas are basically the same in the regulations they need to meet for federal and or state approval so if your baby likes this formula use it. THe price for this can not be beat, no way no how. The cans are huge and last much longer than the smaller containers of the other brands that cost almost three times as much as the Berkly and Jensen brand. The powder is super easy to mix and I have never had a problem with clumping. I just add to the milk and shake the bottle, walla, perfect bottle of formula. Also, it does not get all foamy and airy for my son to gulp down and get gas from. I hate that. I did not taste it but from the smell it seems the same as enfamil and my son did not mind the change at all so I am guessing it taste the same to him. It has all the necessary vitamins and minerals that were a muct for me in a formula also. Overall, I think it is foolish to not buy this formula if your child will drink and has no milk allergies or negative reactions.

Berkley and Jensen Baby formula is great!

from Bear, DE

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Advantage Infant Formula:

My son is four months old and we just switched from Gerber Good Start to Berkley and Jensen baby formula. He has not had any problems with his stomach after the switch, and has never spit up after eating it. The price is what mommy loves the best! The Good Start we used was called "Gentle Plus", but the BJ brand seems to be just as gentle on his stomach! It is a GREAT formula!

Berkley & Jenson formula is a one way ticket to HUGE savings!

from Secaucus, NJ

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Advantage Infant Formula:

As a new mother to a 5 month old baby I have been on a mission to find a formula that was both effective and economical.  All that formula sure adds up when your buying a container every week!  My child started off on Similac straight from the hospital but the fact that i NEVER received a coupon (and i signed up with Similace when i was 5 months pregnant!) had me on a mission to find a new supplier.  I tried Enfamil and my child just didn't seem to like the taste.  There was struggling and grunting to get him to finish the bottle so I knew my search had to continue.

I have a membership to BJ's wholesale and it had never even occurred to me to try the formula.  I mean after all, who ever heard of BJ formula right?  Well after doing some investigation i realized that due to the guidelines in this country all formula are closely monitored and must adhere to the same regulations.   I then decided to throw caution to the wind and purchase a can to try out.. and boy am i glad i did!!!

Not only is the can significantly larger, and about a third cheaper.. but my son no longer has gas issues.  He gobbles up that formula as if he was just served a tasty meal and then goes about his business with absolutely no discomfort.  I have been so impressed with this formula that i have already converted 3 other moms!

So to all parents out there hesitant to try this new product out.  Take it from this mom that only wants the best for her child... Berkley & Jenson formula is a one way ticket to HUGE savings!

DD likes it best which is good b/c it's more bang for your buck

from Wilmington, DE

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Advantage Infant Formula:

We tried Similac because we got a ton of free samples then weaned her to Enfamil becuase that is what the daycare is going to use (provide). DD wasn't enjoying it as much as Similac & we found her spitting up. I thought maybe the consistency was different because Enfamily power is much finer. Later that week I was at a baby shower when another new mom told me about BJ's brand formula. She explained that it was denser and much cheaper. We decided to give it a whirl. Well, DD LOVES it & the spitting up stopped. I'm so glad I got the recommendation from a friend because I don't know if I would have tried a generic formula.