Other Paints:
Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore Moorgard Low Lustre Paint

Benjamin Moore Moorgard Low Lustre Paint

Benjamin Moore offers rich exterior color and excellent coverage

from Appleton, WI

Comments about Benjamin Moore Moorgard Low Lustre Paint:

Hail damage and an insurance claim have made it necessary to do a makeover of the exterior of our home. That's good because it had reflected the previous owner's tastes.

Most of our house will be covered with aluminum and vinyl; however, the home has a lot of unusual trim that I will not part with. Instead of burying it under maintenance free materials, we are opting instead to paint it so as to enhance the character of the home. It's just a sixties colonial, but is quite different from every other sixties colonial in our subdivision. I want to keep it that way.

We have bought four different colors of Benjamin Moore exterior latex for the project and have completed all the painting that needed doing. The colors are so rich and smooth. We have a wrought iron railing and it's now painted with burgundy. It's stunning. Raised panels under the windows and around the door have been painted to enhance the offsets. The quality of the new colors can't be missed.

My husband had dreaded doing the garage door because of a past experience with something similar. This time his finished paint job looks perfect/professional.

I decided to rosemal a decorative wooden panel. To keep the colors matching, I used the exterior paints. They proved to be fine paints for rosemaling as well.