Other Misc. Face Makeups:
Benefit
Benefit Erase Paste Concealer - Fair

Benefit Erase Paste Concealer - Fair

The best concealer on the market!

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Benefit Erase Paste Concealer - Fair:

**Where was this stuff in high school?**

As a teen I only suffered from very slight acne but as an adult things changed after having my daughter I now have moderate to severe acne depending on the week. Erase Paste  by benefit easily covers the redness with out having to cake it on my face.

This product also works extremely well on under eye circles. No matter how little sleep you have had or how much stress your under they will be vanish in seconds. As for darker scaring it will cover the darkness or redness with ease. Erase Paste may not be the best product out there for Rosacea but I have seen it do wonderful things for those who suffer from it. I would say it’s up there with the top 10% of products for Rosacea.

I am a bargain hunter so when I seen the price and the small container it kinda put me off a little but, I gave it a try. Sure enough the .15 oz container of Erase Paste was worth every penny I spent on it. A little bit of Erase Paste goes a very long way!

BeneFit Erase Paste Concealer is Perfect!

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Benefit Erase Paste Concealer - Fair:

I was (and still am) a huge fan of BeneFits Boing! concealer, but I was curious about the Erase Paste. I read in a popular magazine about Erase Paste and decided to give it a try. I was so pleased with the creamy, moisturizing formula and medium to full coverage!

Erase Paste is a great concealer..alittle goes a long way.

from Roswell, GA

Comments about Benefit Erase Paste Concealer - Fair:

Erase Paste is a great concealer..alittle goes a long way.  I know it seems expensive when you first buy it but such a small amount goes a long way.  I was very suprised that it looked like it was going to be too pink for my skin but it blended great.  It it very smooth and goes on perfect. I use it to cover spots when I get a break out. It completely covers the area and just makes it disappears.

BeneFit Erase Paste Concealer is great.

from Apollo Beach, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Benefit Erase Paste Concealer - Fair:

BeneFit Erase Paste Concealer does a great job at hiding dark circles. A little goes a very long way and I love the effect it gives. It definitely transforms my tired face and works well with my combination skin. I just love it. It may seem a bit pricey for a little pot but a little goes a long way.  Every drug store concealer i've tried failed miserably to help my type of issues. This provides medium to full coverage, it is creamy, and slightly pink for an eye brightening effect. BeneFit Erase Paste Concealer is the best concealer I have used to cover dark under-eye circles.  It comes with instructions and a cute little spatula.  It definitely provides the most coverage I have ever gotten in one step.  Yes, it is expensive. Yes, it is a tiny pot, but the pot lasts forever.  I use it every day. A little of this stuff goes a long way.  The consistency may seem a little thick at first, but the product gets softer and creamier, and is smooth on application.

Great for dark circles and blemishes!

from Burke, VA

Comments about Benefit Erase Paste Concealer - Fair:

I initially purchased this to cover the dark circles under my eyes that had become so bad it looked like I had two black eyes.  Nothing that I tried would work longer than a few hours and then it would soak into my skin and disappear.  I was worried that it is sold in such small portions, but this thick formula works well; a little bit goes a long way.  I would caution the reader to start with only a small amount and add on if needed, otherwise it will look cakey and the color will come off a little orangey.  It's very versatile; I used it cover blemishes caused by sun damage on my cheek and it worked will for that too, as long as the area isn't too big.  It has a nice smooth, non-oily texture that allows your skin to breathe and doesn't clog pores.  The smooth texture allows the user to pat on the affected areas and smooth out for total coverage.  Overall, Benefit has terrific products and this one is a great addition to their stellar product line.

Erase Paste is serious coverage for dark circles.

from Mckeesport, PA

Comments about Benefit Erase Paste Concealer - Fair:

Erase Paste by Benefit Cosmetics is a wonderful multi-purpose concealer that can be applied with a concealer brush or your fingertips. I find that the light shade works well with my skin tone. It is great at covering everything from acne to red spots to dark circles under the eyes. It has a very workable texture; thick and slightly sticky but easy to blend and work with. A little bit goes a long way in covering anything that you wish to hide. One slight drawback is that it tends to have a bit of a peachy-orange tone to it that becomes apparent when applied too heavily or not blended properly (especially when used to hide dark under eye circles). The light shade has less of this than the medium but it is still a factor especially if you have extremely fair skin, as I do. My best advice would be to use a brush to apply the concealer to any acne spots you wish to cover and blend with your fingertips before applying foundation. When covering dark circles under the eyes dip into the pot with your fingertips and apply lightly blending well and adding more as needed.