Other Mascaras:
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Benefit They're Real Mascara

Amazing, voluminous mascara

Comments about Benefit They're Real Mascara:

This mascara adds a large amount of volume to short lashes, and makes naturally long lashes look so dramatic, they look like fake lashes (hints it in the name). I used to use false lashes from time to time if I went to an important party, but I can cut that expensive cost into a quarter because I have this mascara that basically does the same job, only its more gentle for my eyelashes. I am in love with this mascara, and it is definitely worth it for its price.

This product turns thin, short eyelashes into long, luxurious eyelashes, adding instant volume and drama. This impressive formula really goes hand in hand with the unique mascara wand, coating each and every lash, adding maximum volume. Plus, it holds a curl all night long.

Ease of Application
This is a smudge proof mascara, so it won't leave black streaks of your eyelids or on your under eye skin. This is also a waterproof formula, so if you're going to a party where there's a lot of dancing, you're covered, and also if you're going to a wedding and happen to drop a tear or two, you're mascara won't start running down, making you look like a clown, ruining the moment or ruining all your hard work or the rest of your makeup.

• Ease of Application: