Other Mascaras:
Benefit
Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

I think I'm in love!

Benefit They're Real! Mascara has become one of the products I am willing to spend a little more on and for several good reasons - It doesn't smudge all over me, and when I do mess up application, I find I can remove it easily without smudging if I wait a few seconds to dry and use a q-tip. It doesn't irritate my sensitive, allergy prone eyes so I can apply close to the base of the lash, leaving many to believe I have on eyeliner when I don't, and the brush separates very well and seems to coat every lash rather evenly and darkly with one coat, in a way that doesn't look too fake, thick, nor clumpy. It defines well enough for me to wear it on stage for performance under bright lights without melting nor running all over me as is common with many other non-waterproof mascaras with the least little bit of crying or watering of the eyes. I admit one of my favorite things about this brand of mascara is that you can buy a deluxe travel size version, which if you have nerve damage in your hands, is helpful, as the wand length is smaller and easier to control. This is the only mascara I have worn in over a year unless someone else is doing my makeup. Not only would I recommend it to a friend, but I have to many.

Very Disappointed.

I received Benefit They're Real! Mascara in a makeup kit that I got as a gift. I am usually very particular about what mascara I use, but I figured I would give it a shot. I was very disappointed by the results. I did not achieve the length or curl I expected, and it dries out too quickly. Also, after it dried, my lashes felt too brittle. I immediately washed it off. I decided to just stick with my normal brand of mascara.

This mascara dried too quickly and I did not achieve the results I expected.

Ease of Application
This mascara is very easy to put on; however, it dries too quickly.

I think I'm in love!

from Ashland, KY

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Applies Evenly
  • Defines & Separates
  • Doesn't Clump
  • Great Brush
  • Lengthens

Cons

• A little pricey
  • Difficult To Remove

• Anytime
  • Daytime
  • Going Out

Comments about Benefit They're Real! Mascara:

This is some serious mascara!

from Baltimore, MD

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Applies Evenly
  • Great Brush
  • Lengthens

Cons

• Difficult To Remove

• Anytime
  • Going Out

Comments about Benefit They're Real! Mascara:

This mascara has some serious staying power! Just a couple of coats made my lashes look long and luscious, and they stayed that way overnight the first time I tried this mascara! I slept in my makeup and my lashes still looked fantastic the next day, which is pretty awesome. The only downside to that, is that it is very difficult to remove. I only wear it when I know I need something long-lasting, because I feel like it is too harsh for daily use. Other than that, it is a great formula and totally worth the price.

Love Benefit They're Real! Mascara!

Comments about Benefit They're Real! Mascara:

Benefit They're Real! mascara turns my thin, short eye lashes into full and longer looking lashes. It applies very easily and the unique wand allows you use the tip to grab every tiny lash to make your eye lashes look great. I have tried many other brands of mascara, and this one so far has worked the best for me. Now, if they would only make it in a waterproof version, it would be the only brand I would need to purchase.

This mascara does not smudge or flake throughout the day. It does not make my eye lashes look gooey or too heavily caked with mascara. My eye lashes look very natural, but much better. It does not irritate my eyes and comes off easily with makeup remover or even Vaseline, in a pinch. I have not experienced anything negative about using this mascara.

Ease of Application
The applicator wand on this mascara is unique. First, the wand has many plastic bristles which are on the short side, that grab the eye lash from the root to tip depositing product while keeping them separated. Next, the top of the wand has several bristles that stick out at an angle that allows you to get at some of the harder to reach eye lashes, like the inner and outer lashes.

Very Disappointed.

Comments about Benefit They're Real! Mascara:

This mascara dried too quickly and I did not achieve the results I expected.

Ease of Application
This mascara is very easy to put on; however, it dries too quickly.

One of my favorites!

Comments about Benefit They're Real! Mascara:

This seems to be quite the polarizing product, it either works well for you or doesn't at all. I happen to fall into the former category, purchasing it against the advice of others. I have naturally long lashes that don't usually hold a curl very well, this mascara changed that pretty dramatically! I find that it curls and separates very well, better than most curling formulas I have tried. It IS a drier formula, some may not like that, but it seems to aid in holding the desired curling effect. Although it is a bit pricey, I will most likely repurchase this for a long time.

• Ease of Application:

You NEED this mascara!!!!!

Comments about Benefit They're Real! Mascara:

Honestly, this is the best mascara I have ever worn.
When I wear this mascara I get lots of complements, and people usually ask if my eyelashes are real. I have tried lots of different brands of mascara, but this is the only mascara I have used that has made my eyelashes look like falsies! The wand perfectly curls and lengthens your lashes with just one coat. It also dries pretty quickly and is pure black. Using this mascara makes you look classy and done up without being overdone. It’s also very easy to take off with makeup remover. Unfortunately, they don’t offer a waterproof version, and this product runs with water. However, I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to look glamorous, wants to play up their eyes without having to wear fake eyelashes, or just wants to try a new brand or type of mascara. Since I began using this product, I have refused to use any other mascaras- the others simply don’t compare to the quality results They’re Real! give you.

• Ease of Application:

GREAT wand and formula for the most part, but dries out quickly.

Comments about Benefit They're Real! Mascara:

Loved the wand and formula, but it dried out very quickly!

I LOVED the formula for the first week and swore by it! It totally transformed my lashes! BUT it dried out way too quickly.

Ease of Application
The wand is amazing and the mascara goes on very smoothly and didn't clump. Also made my lashes three times longer!

Defines eyelashes perfectly.

Comments about Benefit They're Real! Mascara:

I recieve no clumps with this mascara, like most of them. This defines my eyelashes perfectly, making them thick & long. Glad I finally found a mascara that does both because normally I would have to use to separate mascaras. If you're looking to save money, BUY THIS MASCARA.

Truly awesome!

Comments about Benefit They're Real! Mascara:

This mascara is one of the only ones that I can't wear while wearing my glasses because it makes my lashes long enough to keep touching the lens! The only problem I found was that it smudges off onto your lower lash line a bit after a long day of wearing it. That could easily be solved with a mascara primer, I suppose. This mascara is also practically bulletproof! I had to wash my face with a cleanser AND use a make up remover wipe to get it off. It doesn't bother my eyes, though. I wear contacts and it's definitely safe to use if you do, too; it doesn't run into your eyes and blur your vision or anything nasty like that.

This truly does what it says. It lengthens and volumizes your lashes instantly the moment you first swipe the wand through your eyelashes.

Ease of Application
The brush is big enough to get all of the little baby lashes on the inside corners of your eyes. The brush is big but it isn't bulky. It's quite easy and comfortable to use.

• Ease of Application:

They're real!-The name says it all.

Comments about Benefit They're Real! Mascara:

This is by far the best lengthening mascara I have ever tried. I have baby eyelashes but this really makes them pop. I do not like fake lashes but with this product you don't need them. Also, I have very sensitive eyes but this does not irritate them in the slightest.

This mascara is long lasting and doesn't flake. It stays on until you take it off.

Ease of Application
This mascara is VERY easy to use. The brush makes for a flawless application.