3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

My lashes have never looked this good.

This product is fantastic!! I have spent years trying to find a mascara I can purchase repeatedly and be satisfied with the look of my lashes. I have long lashes, but wanted a product that will hold the curl and not get clumpy. This can give a subtle, natural look for day or can be dramatic with a second application for night. If you are willing to pay more than drug-store prices, I highly recommend it!

Bad Gal Lash Mascara, more like Mildly Misbehaving

I've been hearing about BeneFit's Bad Gal Lash mascara for several years now, and it appears to have a cult following. I finally bit the bullet and bought some, and eh. Not so impressed. Perhaps once the formula has time to dry out a bit it will improve, but I'm not hopeful.

Pros - beautiful, dark, glossy black color. Light formula, smudges wipe off easily - probably because the formula is so wet. The bristles grab just enough product, so there are no clumps on your lashes, and not a lot of product gunking up the wand.

Cons - I find the large brush unwieldy. It's difficult to get the lashes in my inner and outer corners, not to mention my bottom lashes without smearing mascara all over the place. I use another brand with a much smallerwand, and get stellar results, so I don't think the size of the brush has anything to do with it. It doesn't hold curl well, and it doesn't add any volume at all. It does a fair job lengthening, but for the price, I expected a lot more.

This gave more of a natural look, as opposed to what I expected a Bad Gal look to be - which would be very dark, very thick, very long.

I'll keep it in my make-up bag, but once it is gone, won't repurchase. I've found it's good for swiping on a last coat over my regular mascara, to give it just a little more richness in color/glossiness.

Makes eyes pop!

from Huntersville, NC

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Applies Evenly
  • Defines & Separates
  • Doesn't Clump
  • Great Brush
  • Lengthens

Cons

• Difficult To Remove
  • High price

• Anytime

Comments about Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara:

The great aspects of this mascara are its color, the dark black really adds drama. This formula coats lashes, making them thicker, fuller, longer, and beautiful. For me the brush is fantastic, it's full and makes applying mascara easy.
The down side to this mascara is its price, it does cost more then the average drug store mascara. It's also not available at supermarkets or drugstores.

BADgal Lash

Comments about Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara:

I first bought this in a sephora store in 2006. At first I was reluctant to spend 15 to 20 bucks on a mascara but I'm glad I did. In my opinion, it is superior to the other brands that you would get at say walgreens or walmart. The brush is huge and gives you fantastically huge lashes. They almost look like falsies but remain soft and flexible all day. I have not gotten the same results from the other name brands that claim to give you the falsies look. I had no bad or allergic reactions to it at all. I have gone out of my way several times to get this one mascara when i have the money to blow on that sort of thing. It can get a little clumpy if you let the wand get build up on it. It lasts for quite a long time because the tube is huge. One of my favorite makeup products ever. I have not branched out to try other premium brands of mascara like Hard Candy or Urban Decay, but I'm sure this is a comparable or better product.

• Ease of Application:

Drugstore mascaras are much better

Comments about Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara:

You can get about three or four mascaras for the same price as this one that work much better than badgal. I'm glad I got this as a sample so I wouldn't have wasted my money on the full size. It's easy to apply, but it looks like there is nothing on my lashes unless I put a lot of coats of mascara on which then it looks like spider lashes. I definitely don't recommend this for the price.

• Ease of Application:

My all time favorite mascara!!

Comments about Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara:

I am a huge fan of benefit cosmetics. I love all of their make up, including most of their mascaras. I had bought a sample pack with all different types of make up in it and got the bad girl lash sample. I absolutely fell head over heels in love with this stuff!! I only use this mascara now, no other mascara will do! The formula is amazing, and the volume and lengthening power is to die for! I have very small, thin lashes and had a hard time finding mascara that would give them the volume that I needed, until I found this product. Benefit sure didn't let me down this time. It is incredible how great my lashes look, people stop and ask me if they are fake. I will repurchase this mascara over and over again and I plan to never look back. This is a very versatile mascara, anybody with any type of lashes can easily use this. The price really isn't that bad compared to how great of a product it is. I also believe it is worth every penny! I have also noticed that it last a really long time without drying out, I am still just on my sample size and Have been for about 4 months now.

The only reason I don't give it a 10 is because my lashes end up falling back down after a few hours, and I end up reapplying.

• Ease of Application:

Badgal lash, so worth the money

Comments about Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara:

I cannot express to you how much I love this mascara. If you are looking for something natural looking, though, this probably is not the right one for you. the huge brush gives a very wide-eyed, clump free, voluminous look for your eyes. it is very dramatic and beautiful. I love it because I minimize the rest of my makeup, no dramatic lips, so my eyes pop and it evens out. It is pricey, but it is so worth it! doesn't run either.

I swear by this stuff!

Comments about Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara:

This is my favorite mascara ever. It also comes in variations such as waterproof and plum. Pair it with a eyelash primer and it makes my eyelashes look so much fuller! I'm one of those people that barely have any eyelashes. This mascara is well worth the money, especially because it doesn't require multiple coats so it is pretty long lasting. The wand is very full and very flexible. The brush makes it easy to apply. It isn't too bulky or too small so you're not getting all over your eyelid. It doesn't cake up easily or flake out. It also dries pretty quickly so if you sneeze or blink, it won't be all over your face. It doesn't make my eyelashes feel heavy or irritate my eyes. It also doesn't run. Cry or sweat this mascara holds up very very well. I would definitely recommend this mascara to someone who is looking for a new mascara of good quality and value that will give you great results, and big bad gal lashes!

• Ease of Application:

Not so happy with this mascara for the price!

from Magnolia, TX

Comments about Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara:

I HAVE to wear mascara everyday, even if it's the only thing I put on, so I consider myself kindof a mascara junkie. I am constantly trying out new and different ones in order to perk up my thin, short little nubs of eyelashes, and I'm willing to pay for good results. So, sadly, I have to say that after being so excited to buy it, because I love the name, the look, and was expecting to look like a pinup after applying, that I was disappointed with it. It went on kind of clumpy, and was really dry! I'll keep sticking with my drugstore brands...

Save your money, not up to Benefit standards.

from Orange, CA

Comments about Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara:

I LOVE Benefit make-up!  I've been a user for over five years now and own many of their products.  I can't live without their EyeBright, HighBeam, or the cheek stain. I purchased an eye kit that included the mascara, so I was excited to try it out.  I do like the packaging- so cute, like all of the Benefit products. But it was a let-down for me.

The brush head was really big, which I found hard to use and get into the little lashes.  I also thought the mascara itself was too thick, a little clumpy even.  I also thought the color was a bit too black for everyday use...maybe on a night out, but during the day it's way too vampy for me.

I have to say that I do have very long and thick lashes..I get compliments on my lashes all the time, so maybe this mascara will work for those with very skimpy/short lashes???  Not sure, but as a loyal Maybelline user, I can tell you that this did not work for me at all.  I'll keep using Benefit products, though, because everything else I've tried has been so great!

badgal isnt that bad

from Bellevue, WA

Comments about Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara:

Benerits BADgal lash isnt that bad! from my experiance wirh using BADgal lash i did notice an apperance of fuller lashes, i believe this is due to the large applicator wand. however with such a large applicator wand- i did have alot of problems with the product clumping and the massive clumping led to early drying out :( not as much bang for my buck as i had hoped for. though badgal lash was not my favorite , it definatly isnt half bad.

My lashes have never looked this good.

from Gainesville, FL