4.9

4.9

great for a beginner

from maysville ky

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Blends Easily
  • Doesn't Appear Cakey
  • Easy To Apply
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Long-Lasting
  • Looks Natural

Cons

• Anytime
    • Contouring & Highlighting
    • Faking A Tan
    • Hint of Color
    • Nighttime

Comments about Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder:

Even on my pale skin it looks amazing, blends wonderful and lasts all day!! The color is just right for a soft natural look! The wonderful brush works is amazing for a beginner (like me) at contouring. I Love this bronzer and highly recommend!

• Skin Tone:
    • Fair

Beautiful and great quality.

Comments about Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder:

Before trying Hula, I never could find a bronzer that looked presentable on me. Because I am so fair skinned, most bronzers make me look like I'm trying to do clown make-up. But Hula was completely different. I tried it and it applied well and evenly. It also looked beautiful on my skin and gave me the natural tan look that I've always wanted. Hula is now a part of my daily make up routine and is definitely worth the expensive price. The only downside to this product is that you really need a wide brush to apply to make the product look natural. Overall, this is a wonderful product.

bronze goddess

Comments about Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder:

absolutely amazing bronzer, highly pigmented but doesn't look muddy and acts as a great contour shade. I also love the fact that it's matte. A lot of times shimmery bronzers can be a little scary especially for oily skin types, so this one is foolproof. an absolute must have!

Lovee!

Comments about Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder:

I love this bronzer! It's matte which is awesome, I love the packaging on this, and it goes on great. This is the only bronzer I'll use, it is a little pricey but I have tried drugstore bronzers and they didnt compare to benefit hoola. I recommend this to anyone who needs a good bronzer

A bronzer that will highlight your cheeks anytime of the year

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder:

I have fair skin and this bronzer does a great job of giving me some color to my face. It's compact and comes with a brush that you actually want to use. I recommend blowing on the brush before applying to your face because the bronzer is strong, you don't need a lot. I also recommend not using the brush included on the flat side because it is so wide. This bronzer should last you at least 4-5 months.

Bonus: mirror is included in case.

Lastly, I think this product is reasonably priced for what you get.

Love!

Comments about Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder:

Both Dallas and Hoola are MUSTS for a natural and radiant complexion. Hoola gives you the perfect bit of color, no garish orange tint or excess sparkle. Layer it over a few sweeps of benetint, and you're good to go! Dallas is the perfect all-in-one. It's a wonderfully natural blush that flatters anyone with darker hair/eyes, and also a fantastic contouring powder. Just a few quick sweeps and you're good to go for the rest of the day! I used to swear by NARS orgasm blush until i tried Coralista. It gives you an absolutely perfect pop of color without all of the excess sparkle.There are a few downsides - the brushes are kinda useless except for minor emergency touch-ups. But if you are really that much of a stickler about your makeup, you either already own or should own a good set of brushed anyway.They may seem expensive, but they LAST! I got my last box of dallas in august, and ive barely made a dent in it even though i use it every day.

BENEFIT HOOLA IS THE BEST BRONZER EVER!!!!

from Suwanee, GA

Comments about Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder:

Hi! I am so thrilled about my new bronzing powder from the cosmetic line Benefit Cosmetics. First of all i must say that I absolutely LOVE the cute packaging!!! Ok now to review the powder.. I have a medium/fair skin complexion and find it hard to find a bronzer that doesn't make me look orange. The Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder is in fact a nice brownish color. Which in my eyes is perfect. It just makes you look a shade or two tanner (depending on how much you apply). The Hoola Bronzer blends super well and very evenly. Plus, since there is no orange in it or shimmer it doesn't make you look fake or orangey. This item comes with a little brush in the box. It comes very handy when I am on the go or if I have to travel . However if I am at home putting on makeup I like to use a larger brush. I do this because I feel like it just applies more evenly and I can blend it better. Also, it makes your skin feel incredibly smooth as do all benefit products!

Love love love!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder:

Love this bronzer! I've looked everywhere for a matte bronzer (definitely not a fan of glittery or shimmery bronzer!) and I narrowed it down to this and the one from Bobbi Brown. Ended up purchasing this one as it was cheaper, and I love it! I don't necessarily use it in the traditional sense, but more so for contouring my rather round and undefined face. I use an angle blush brush to sweep and blend under my cheekbones, under my chin, and on the sides of my nose, and I instantly have a slimmer face with more defined features! It's so worth the money, and one lasts a very long time. After a night of clubbing, it's still there (I do use a primer with my foundation and makeup, so that might be helping). The only downsides I can think of are that I'm not really a big fan of the brush that it comes with (it does the job, but not as great as my own angle brush) and the packaging. It's kind of cheap looking, and quite boxy so it's not the best travel companion. It also looks like it can dent in some areas easily since it feels like cardboard.

BeneFit Hoola Bronzing Powder looks great.

from Apollo Beach, FL

Comments about Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder:

BeneFit Hoola Bronzing Powder is bronzer that has no shimmer, which is a good thing. It is my favorite bronzer. I have tried tons and tons of different ones, from high end to low end and I always seem to return to this one. It is an excellent matte bronzer that is great for contouring or adding all over face color.  I seriously love this bronzer, I swear by it, I use it every day. It is the perfect bronze neutral color and looks good on everyone. The matte finish is perfect for an all over bronzer without any shimmer or sparkle.  This bronzer is one that works perfectly for me. I never used a bronzer before because I just could not find the right shade. The ones I chose looked orange, or too shimmery or muddy. This one is none of those. It is a light matte brown and gives the most perfect believable sun kissed glow. I like the box it comes in as well. It is a bit on the pricey side for me but I will repurchase. It goes on smoothly and evenly and is the most natural bronzer I have ever used. This bronzer manages to make me look healthy and bright without being orange.

Perfect bronzers for winter blah skin

from Woodinville, WA

Comments about Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder:

Let me first state that I am not a full foundation makeup person. I have VERY fair skin and find that foundations tend to irritate and crack by the end of the day and just not look very neat or professional. So I am minimalist. I like high quality makeup and I have found that Benefit is one of the highest quality makeup that you can buy. I wear a light powder (Peach by Benefit as well) and then brush this bronzer on my cheek bones and then do subtle highlights on my forehead. It gives a really nice glow without being shimmery or glittery.  This bronzer would work well for all skin types because it is a very neutral bronzer. I wear it darker in the winter to perk up my look and also lightly in the summer to even out my summer lightly tanned skin. I have even brushed it on my collarbone area in the spring and summer when wearing a tank top or scoop neck or other sleeveless top to add a nice glow to my skin.