View more baby allergy medicine

Other Baby Allergy Medicines:
Benadryl
Benadryl Children's Perfect Measure Pre-Filled Spoons (Cherry 10 oz.)

Benadryl Children's Perfect Measure Pre-Filled Spoons (Cherry 10 oz.)

Benadryl Pre-filled Spoons can be taken anywhere.

Benadryl Perfect Measure Pre-filled Spoons are sheer genius. You can literally take them anywhere. When you have small children you are **always** on the go. You run everywhere either taking them or picking them up. What happens when you are in a hurry and one of your kids is sick and needing some comfort from alergies, itching, or in some cases poison ivy or poison oak itching? You reach into your purse or if you are like me, into my glove box and grab one of the Benadryl pre-filled spoons. If the kids are young you twist it open for the child and give it to them with absolutely no mess. If the kids are older like mine they have to do it themselves and that's ok because since it is pre-filled they get the right dose and it works like a charm. It has a pleasant taste so any age person would not mind taking it if needed. I try to keep an assortment of medications in my glove box for just that reason.

This will tell you what a great thing **Benadryl Perfect Measure Pre-Filled Spoons **is. My family had went to a camp site to go swimming. While there another gentleman was either bit or stung by some kind of bug and he was swelling up really bad.  I heard him talking to someone about how him and his family were going to have to leave because of this. I told him that I had some **Benadryl Perfect Measure Pre-Filled Spoons** and ask him if he wanted to try some. He said yes so I gave him enough for his size plus some for later. It didn't take long before he came back over to me and thanked me. The swelling had went down considerably and he was feeling much better. He said he'd have to try putting them in his car too.

Works but pricey

This is a great product. I love the fact that it is so convienient and it travels well in a purse, bag, or anything for that matter. My children all love taking the medicine compared to others. I think they enjoy it because they can administer it themselves and it gives them some sort of independence. This medicine like most benedryl does make your child sleepy so I would not recommend giving it to them unless you do not mind them sleeping. It always puts my children to sleep for several hours. The cost of this medicine is a pricey for the amount that comes in the box. But then again anything that can travel and is already premeasured you can't expect it to be the same price as your typical syrup with a plastic cup that you may lose and never find. Overall great product but caution when you are giving this to your children.

Works but pricey

from Gilbert, AZ

Comments about Benadryl Children's Perfect Measure Pre-Filled Spoons (Cherry 10 oz.):

Perfect measure spoons are perfect for travel

from Appleton, WI

With having five children and each one having some sort of reaction to one thing or another it is important for me as a mother to be prepared because I never know when a reaction will crop up and there is nothing worse than seeing one of my children being uncomfortable.  After discovering the Benadryl Children's Perfect Measure Pre-filled spoons I never leave home without a couple of doses in my purse.  They are expensive so we do still use the larger bottle of elixir for when it is convenient and we are able to get to it but these are a nice alternative for when we are on the go.  We have found that the liquid tends to work faster for our kids than the chewables so the pre-filled spoons are great for our busy family.  Most of my kids are not very fond of the artificial cherry flavor but they realize it is a trade off between being itchy and enduring the few seconds it takes to swallow the benadryl.

Perfect measure is perfect!

from Marietta, Ohio.

I bought these because of a friend of mine recommended them, she also has a fussy son when it comes to medicine. I'm so glad that I took her recommendation. He does so well with them! It's super easy, fast, and not messy. And the best part is they are disposable, so it doesn't add to my boat load of dishes. My son doesn't seem to mind the taste, which helps out a lot. Most cherry flavored medicine has more of a medicine taste and not enough cherry. The only con that I can think of is that it makes my son very drowsy. He is in a lot of activities so it does effect that a little bit. Overall I would recommended these to any mom, they will save you so much time and energy. And, anything that saves time is A+ to me.

Could be better

from Whittier, CA

The only thing that I really like about this product is the fact that it is already measured out. You can usually put this in the diaper bag until you are ready to use them. I love how they are single use and disposable. You can just the child the medicine and then throw away the container that it came in. If you have a child that has allergies as bad as my kid does then these things are going to save your life if not then don't even bother buying them. They make my son so sleepy he can't even hold his head up so I try not to give it to him unless I absolutely have to. This medicine is suppose to be cherry flavored but you can still tell that it is medicine because the cherry taste is not very good. It is actually awful. I will never buy this again once we use all the stuff that we have already purchased.

Benadryl Perfect Measure is AWESOME!!

from Shelby, OH

I am a mother with a child who suffers from allergies. This includes a peanut allergy. Though I must take along an epipen, one nice thing is having a Benadryl Perfect Measure Pre-Filled Spoon in my purse to use if a small amount of peanut might have been ingested. In my case, this will help to stop a severe reaction with my son. It is also excellent for seasonal allergies so you can be on the go in the beautiful weather without having to carry along a large container of allergy medicine and then deal with a sticky measuring spoon or cup. Just give the medicine and toss the prefilled spoon. I also do not have to worry about measuring as it is already premeasured to the exact dose. Neat and easy for all!

Benadryl Pre-Filled Spoond are Fantastic!

from Rocky Mount, NC

I saw the Benadryl pre-measured and pre-filled spoons on a television commercial.I thought they would be perfect for my Grandaughter. So I purchased a box .

My grandaughter has a few allergies that seem to act up in the spring. This is the time of year that we all like to get outside. It also turns out to be the time of year that seasonal alergies act up.These wonderful little pre-filled spoons allow us as moms and grandmas to come to the rescue. I keep these little spoons in my pocketbook and when the occassion comes up I am prepared.No more messing with pooring into a spoon and spilling half of the medicine.Now you just place the spoon in the childs mouth and squeeze! All the medicine ends up where it is intended.

Benadryl is an antihistamine that dries watery eyes and runny nose. It also eliminates itching.Benadryl works very well and is safe for children over two years old.We only need to remember that Benadryl can make our children drowsy.

I would recommend these Benadryl Spoons to anyone who has a child with allergies.

Benadryl Perfect Measure is a comfort to have

from Greeley, CO

We found out my son was allergic to shellfish when he was about 18 months old.  My husband found these Benadryl Pre-Measured spoons and put some in the car.  We've already had to use one because I was paranoid after giving my fries at A&W.  We found out they cooked the fries in the same vat with the shrimp, and I was probably imagining it, but it looked like my son was starting to puff up.  But he didn't fuss with taking it, and he seemed to think it was tasty.

I also have personal testimony with these things.  Since I became pregnant with my first child, my allergies went haywire, and I am now super allergic to horses.  I didn't realize just how allergic until we went to a horse show and I started feeling like I was sucking air into my lungs with a straw!  Thankfully we had these Benadryl things in the car, so I wandered out and took some.  While I didn't feel wholly better, I definitely felt my lungs getting more air and my nose cleared up 10 minutes after I took it.  Glad to have these little gems!

Always in my purse!

from Dickinson, ND

We love Children's Benadryl Perfect Measure !! They are small containers filled with the right dose of medicine for your child.  It is perfect to carry in your purse for bug bites, stings, or a surprise allergic reaction. I couldnt be happier with this product . Every mother should have them on hand at all times just simply put it in your purse or first aide kit. I have one in my purse and a few in the first aid kit. They really came in handy while we were camping with all the misquitos and bees flying around. My children all love the taste of Benadryl cherry more then any other companies cherry flavor. There is simply no fighting to take this medicine. I am willing to pay a little more for Children's Benadryl Perfect Measure for convienience, quality, and a brand name I can trust. I will forever be purchasing Children's Benadryl Perfect Measure for my children. This product is made for children but will please every parent.

Great for kids with allergies

from Los Angeles, CA

I have to admit: when I saw a commercial for this product a while ago, I thought, "why in the world would someone buy something that is such a waste of plastic?"  But now that I have a two year old daughter with several severe food allergies, I have hugely on dependent on this product.  Sure, I could carry around a bottle of Benadryl with medicine dispenser so that any time my daughter has an allergic reaction, I have to take out the bottle, measure out the correct dosage, give the medicine, and then clean the dropper.  But this product solves that problem.  When my daughter has an allergic reaction i go into panic mode.  I don't want to have to measure out the product (let alone carry around a heavy Benadryl bottle).  I just tear this open and squirt it in her mouth.  Plus my daughter thinks it's cool because she can give herself her own medicine.  These are definitely more expensive per ounce than a bottle of Benadryl, but they are worth every penny.

I think that Benadryl premeasure spoons are an excellent idea.

from Conway, AR

I think that the Benadryl premeasured spoons are an excellent idea.  They are so easy for those on the go moms. They are also great to take to school in case of an allergic reaction, you don't have to stop and measure out a dose. it is very convient although it is costly. It is a good product if you are willing to pay for the convience. I do wish it came in other flavors.