Other Frozen Foods:
Ben and Jerry's
Ben & Jerry's Phish Food

Ben and Jerry'sBen & Jerry's Phish Food

Really good ice cream flavor

Comments about Ben and Jerry's Ben & Jerry's Phish Food:

This is a delicious unique ice cream flavor. It's great if you are craving chocolate and has caramel, marshmallow, and fudge in it so it offers a little bit of many different flavors all at once. I do think I prefer the vanilla base ice cream that ben and jerry's makes over their chocolate, but the chocolate ice cream goes well with the bits in this one. I think kids will really love this.

Chocolate caramel fish!

Comments about Ben and Jerry's Ben & Jerry's Phish Food:

Ben & Jerry's is the most exciting and fun brand of ice cream out there. Phish Food is undoubtedly my favorite flavor out of all of them! My favorite part is the caramel shaped fish that are dipped in chocolate. I will literally dig through the ice cream to find them! If you are a chocolate lover, this is sure to be a hit!

A chocolate ice cream with swirls of marshmallow and candy.

Comments about Ben and Jerry's Ben & Jerry's Phish Food:

Ben and Jerry's Phish Food ice cream is my son's absolute favorite ice cream in the world. He usually wants a pint of Phish Food instead of a birthday cake. It is decadent chocolate ice cream swirled with marshmallow cream and loaded with caramel filled chocolate fish shaped candies. Yum!

Eat chocolate fish, LITERALLY

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Ben and Jerry's Ben & Jerry's Phish Food:

Tired of plain, run of the mill ice cream? Than you really need to try "phish food" ice cream by Ben and Jerry. The best part of this ice cream are the tiny shaped fish that are caramel dipped into chocolate.

I love serving this ice cream to my nephews, they adore eating all the caramel chocolate ice cream and leaving the fish behind to eat them last after playing with them.

Dont be scared of the name, this ice cream is far from hard and flaky, lol. The chocolate and vanilla swirled with caramel can lead to a quick stomach ache because of all the rich flavors, but in moderation this is a must try.

What's Not To Like?

from New York, NY

Comments about Ben and Jerry's Ben & Jerry's Phish Food:

Not only is this one of my favorite bands, it's also one of my favorite ice cream flavors :) Chocolate ice cream with marshmallows, caramel and fudge? Sign me up.

Just like any good "splurge," if you're going to do it, do it right. Ben and Jerry's is DEFINITELY worth the calories. The ice cream is the creamiest and the ingredients are the most fresh. This is one of their best flavors.

Phish Food is a chocolate ice cream dream

from Hawthorne, WI

Comments about Ben and Jerry's Ben & Jerry's Phish Food:

Ben and Jerry's Phish Food ice cream is a delicious treat for people looking for chocolate ice cream with a twist.  Phish Food is chocolate ice cream with ribbons of marshmallow and caramel and the surprise bonus of small fudge fish shaped candies.

Ben and Jerry's has always been dedicated to using high quality, all natural ingredients and Phish Food is no exception.  This delicious ice cream is also dedicated to environmental causes as well. For every pint of Phish Food sold, a portion of the sale goes to environmental efforts in Vermont's Lake Champlain Watershed.  Great ice cream and a great cause.

If I had to log one complaint about Phish Food, it would be that they could add a little bit more marshmallow and caramel.  That is what gives this ice cream a four star rating instead of a five star rating.

If you are a chocolate ice cream lover, I would suggest you run right out and try Ben and Jerry's Phish Food ice cream today!  You can find it at your local grocery store and most whole food stores.

Can't stop eating ben @ jerry's phish food!

from San Mateo, CA

Comments about Ben and Jerry's Ben & Jerry's Phish Food:

I first mut say I love ben and jerry ice cream. One of the main reasons being is that it doesn't contain egg yolks like some others. Any way, I normaly eat the brownie or the cheesecake ice cream, but because it was on sale and I had a coupon I decided to try the phish food. I personal can not eat ice cream unless there is something else in it, particularly some type of nut and chew. I found this ice cream to be very flavorful and tasty. I especialy love the fish candies, especially since swedish fish candies are one of my favorite types of candies. I must say I was first intrigued by the ice cream when it first came out because of that fact alone. I am lucky to live a few blocks from an actual ben and jerry's ice cream parlor, so on the day they were giving out free ice cream cones I asked for the phish food flavor to try it out. I was not disapointed, infact I went back to get a second cone which was not easy since they lines were long and many of the college students were out in full force. Any way I will be difinetly be buying this again. If you have the oppoutunity to try it out go for it.

Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, there isn't anything like it.

from Rio Rancho, NM

Comments about Ben and Jerry's Ben & Jerry's Phish Food:

Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, there isn't anything like it. When I crave a bit of chocolate heaven with some refreshing & exciting taste, their is only one treat I turn to. Over and Over again, with its bits of  chocolate morsels in every spoonful taste, the rich and surprising pleasure explodes in your mouth repeatedly. When one wants to get lost in chocolatery heaven, Ben & Jerry's Phish Food is one's only choice. With its healthy ingredients and refreshing flavor, its no wonder that this is by far the people's choice. Of all of the wonderful selections Ben & Jerry has to offer, Phish Food provides the perfect combination of chocolate treats to satisfy the most critical of the chocolate lover's that exit. When its been a long and tiring day, I look forward to indulging in Ben & Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream treat. Go ahead, I dare you, try some today.

YUM!!! SOOO TASTY!!!!

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Ben and Jerry's Ben & Jerry's Phish Food:

it is very tasty.it is not like other rip-off ice-creams that are very untasty!Ben and Jerry's foods are always good things to buy when your up for a very tasty meal!No one should refuse this at all!!!! there are many different types of Ben and jery's ice cream. chocolate is my favorite and also vanilla.  Ben And Jery's ice-cream have a very awesome taste to it that makes you like it even more then you would think to so Ben and Jery's ice-cream is too good! :)

Super de Duper Ice cream

from Merced, CA

Comments about Ben and Jerry's Ben & Jerry's Phish Food:

Ben and Jerry's Phish Food is amazing! Bar none they make the best ice cream! They have tons of flavors and the best quality ingredients. If I have to make a negative comment about them, they need to make them in bigger containers! LOL