Other Coffee Makers:

Bella Single Scoop Coffee Maker

Pros

Cons

Absolutely love.

I love this product. I would totally recommend this coffee maker to anyone living on their own or if you share a dorm with someone and don't want to spend tons of money on coffee at shops or the cafeteria. This is extremely small, it doesn't take a lot of counter space, but it's efficient. I love that it comes in a variety of colors, although I just opted for black. It's extremely easy to clean out and it lasts a long time.

Brew Performance
The brew is very good for something so compact. I can easily make a strong cup of coffee or a mild one.

Super easy to clean, since it fits in the sink. Most times you just need to wipe it down with a rag and you can avoid having to deep clean it.

It's very easy to use. It's also multi-functional! I have used this to make teas, hot chocolates, and even just put hot water in my ramen noodle cups for quick lunches.

I love the design of this. It comes with its own filter, which is amazing because you don't have to spend money on filters anymore! it holds the right amount of coffee grounds for one cup of coffee and it's just wonderful. I think I'm going to buy another one of these.

Unfortunately mine didn't last too long, about a year, but I figured it wouldn't last too long being how small it was. I had also used it a few times a day, every day.

Great Coffee for the Price--BUT BREAKS

The coffee this brews tastes so much better than the standard drip coffeemaker. It has an adjustable platform for different size mugs (although really tall mugs may have issues). It gets the coffee to a good temperature and comes in different colors. I love the reusable filter and that you can brew tea and coffee (both loose and in bags/pods) and make hot water. It is not as fast as some coffee makers but it is still more than reasonable and worth the wait! Would definitely [NOT] recommend.

UPDATE: about fifteen cups of coffee after I wrote this review (and about two months after I bought it), it's broken. It turns on but does nothing beyond that. No heating up, no water flow, nothing. VERY disappointed.

Everything is reusable and easily removed and put back together.

Load the coffee, add the water, turn it on. Very simple.

It's pretty small and comes in different colors.

It feels a little flimsy but has held up for me.

Love it

from Ogden, UT, USA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Slim Design
  • Stylish

Cons

• Everyday
    • Home
    • Office
    • Weekends

Comments about Bella Single Scoop Coffee Maker:

I have wanted a single-brew system for some time, but they've always been so expensive. This one was on sale so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm so glad that I did. I'm not sure how I survived without it. I would recommend this Bella to anyone looking for a nice, easy to use, single-brew coffee maker.

perfect for those who don't make that much coffee

from Dallas,TX

Comments about Bella Single Scoop Coffee Maker:

This is a great cofee maker for those who do not drink too much coffee and do not like to make a full pit. so easy to use and so convenient. Takes up very little space and does not cost an arm and a leg. Love the color and the brand.

Brew Performance
    It is simple to brew. You simply add your cofee in the little cup inside and turn it on. It heats up quick and brews fairly quickly as well.

So easy to clean and maintain. You take the attachments out( the area that you put the grinds in) and simply wash. If you get grinds in the water resevoir, simply run some water in it and rinse it.

So easy to use. It comes with a mug to brew your coffee in, but you can use any mug you choose. The process is so simple. It only has 1 button. That button turns it in and off. the indicatir light lets you know it is turned on.My kids would brew my coffee for me.

Very compact and can fit anywhere. Have had mine a year and it is very durable

It has fallen a couple times and it has not broken. It is pretty durable quality

• Brew Performance:

I Love My Beautiful Bella!

Comments about Bella Single Scoop Coffee Maker:

My favorite single serve coffee maker, ever! Nothing out there is easier to use, it doesn't waste resources with little non-recycle "cups" or bleached coffee filters. The coffee tastes as good as any drip maker I've tried and it's hot, but not too hot. I turn to my french press when I want more than one cup at a time, but otherwise, the Bella is my go to coffee maker every day.

Brew Performance
    Slow, but great taste and temperature when done.

Just tap and rinse. SO easy!

Add coffee, add water, press button. Easy.

Bella means "beautiful". Appropriately named. Love having it on the counter.

Absolutely love.

• Brew Performance:

Cheap feel, but nice performance

Comments about Bella Single Scoop Coffee Maker:

I received this coffee maker for Christmas, and I just finally got around to opening it yesterday. It brews coffee well and with surprising speed for such a small, cheap product. I also use it often for hot water to make teas. I haven't yet tested the use of pods with this machine, but that is a feature that really appeals to me, since I can't afford a Keurig brewer or any other kind of fancy single-serve coffee maker. I have it in purple, and I think the look is quite classy. It takes up much less space on my kitchen counter than my old, giant pot. I live in a small apartment with an extremely small kitchen space, so I feel that this is a perfect product for me. The only complaint I might have is that the plastic build feels kind of cheap. I'm hoping that this will hold up over time, because I'm really looking forward to using it more. I don't drink coffee everyday, however. I would recommend this product to anyone who is limited on space and money.

• Brew Performance:

A good coffee machine for a single cup of joe.

Comments about Bella Single Scoop Coffee Maker:

I give it a rating of 7 because after a while the product does have some issues. When I first got the product it brew coffee in less than 2 minutes, and now it take over 5 minutes to brew a single cup of coffee. This would make it very inconvenient when your on the go in the morning or when you want a cup of coffee right away rather than wait 5-6 minutes. If you don't mind waiting the 5 minutes, it does make a good cup of coffee.

Brew Performance
    So when I first got this product it would make a cup of coffee at an extremely fast pace, but now it takes way to long to brew a single cup.

It is very easy to clean. Just one down side, which is that it sometimes has some buildup of some sort around where the water is suppose to come from.

Anyone can use this product. Even my little 9 year old niece knows how to use it. And like I always say, if I can use it, you definitely would be able to use it with ease.

The design of the product is good, but it can be improved drastically. They could add a feature that could make cleaning a bit easier.

This product is made up of plastic, and would break if you drop it a couple times. Also the filter that it comes with, comes apart really quickly if your putting too much pressure on it when washing it.

I LOVE it.

Comments about Bella Single Scoop Coffee Maker:

Extremely affordable, simple and easy to use! Bought when my old maker's carafe broke. I have saved a ton of money on coffee and filters. Also, I love that you can also make tea with it. I am the only person in my house that drinks a lot of coffee, so having anything bigger than a single cup is a waste. I love this single cup maker because you don't have to buy the cups like you would with a Keurig.

BELLISIMO BELLA

Comments about Bella Single Scoop Coffee Maker:

This is better than I thought it would be. Ive heard and read reviews about this brand that were very negative. I like to try things for myself, and boy am I amazed! Bella brand will be replacing most small appliances in jy home.

Brew Performance
    I won this exact item in a contest that Bella gave. It was the exact color I wanred. Ive been enjoying how efficient and effective this coffeemaker is. There is a shelf that can he raised or lowered depending on the size cup/mug you're using. Eady cleanup and the water stays hot. No problems at all. No space sacrifice for this one.

Just wipe fown snd its fone. Removable basket is easy too. Just dont like that it doesn't shut off after brewing.

One scoop and you're resdy.

The dots design and color that is Bella is one of the better, affordable thumbs up appliances that I love. They are vibrant colors and they are textured just right for my taste. The red is fitting my color scheme in the kitchen perfectly. Wont he disappointed with whatever color orcdedign you choose.

So far so good. Havent had tyat long. But 2hat I see so far is grwat.

• Brew Performance:

Great for the occasional coffee drinker

Comments about Bella Single Scoop Coffee Maker:

We bought this to use when we have guest who drink coffee over. I love the fact that it is only make one cup because then we don't have to throw away all these extra coffee. I also like that you can use it to make hot chocolate or tea. The coffee maker is pretty compact which is great for our kitchen without a lot of counter space. We don't use it everyday but it has already come in handy a couple of time this holiday season. I can't speak to the longevity of the product since it was a recent purchase. We think it was a great purchase and it will come in handy. I also liked that it comes in a couple of fun colors. We decided on the black so that it would blend better with our kitchen decor whatever that may be in the future. For the price it was a very good deal. We looked at purchasing a Kuerig but those you have to use specific refills that can be pricey. With this coffee maker you can use one scoop of any type of coffee which is a lot more cost effective.

Pretty Decent for the Price

Comments about Bella Single Scoop Coffee Maker:

I found this little guy online. I was attracted to the bright colors; I love having happy, original colors for my kitchen appliances instead of the typical drab colors. I was turned on to Bella when I saw the slow cooker, which I haven't purchased yet but am planning on it, it is beautiful. I bought the teal coffeemaker. I originally thought about getting the traditional coffee pot, but I saw this individual one on sale so I went for it. It's very cute, but the plastic does look a little bit cheap. Again, for the great price it's not shocking. It does come with a nice big mug that is very nice. The process is pretty simple, it has a built-in filter that you just scoop coffee into, and turn it on! It's nice because there are no pods or capsules, so you can use whatever coffee you want. You do have to rinse out the filter, but that's not a huge deal. The coffee comes out quick, and hot! I hesitated before purchasing because I read many reviews about it's poor quality. I didn't buy it as my main coffee maker, so I don't use it that often. But the times I have it's worked perfectly fine! Again, you get what you pay for. I wanted a cute, cheap, backup/travel coffee-maker and that's exactly what I got. I'm happy with it so far. Hopefully my next Bella purchase will also be satisfactory. (Eyeing the slow-cooker and bigger coffee-maker)!