Other Indoor Grills & Sandwich Makers:
Bella Cucina
SW-21
Bella Cucina B Artful Food Panini Grill

Bella Cucina B Artful Food Panini Grill

Bella Cucina Panini Grill Has Some Downsides...

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Bella Cucina B Artful Food Panini Grill:

I love being able to make my own panini's at home, and I received this as a Christmas gift. The Bella Cucina B Artful Panini Grill SW-21 works really well and has both pros and cons. First of all it is not the best quality, and you can easily tell by how light it is. I like that it has a tilted design with a fat drip tray. Therefore any and all grease and fat runs down the slanted grill and into a little drip tray that can easily be dumped and cleaned. That is probably the best feature of this panini grill. Another feature that I love about this particular panini grill is that it is nonstick, and it indeed really does work. I have not had any problems with my sandwiches sticking to the grill surface. As a previous reviewer mentioned, the biggest problem with this panini grill is that it is difficult to clean since the grilling plates do not remove from the unit. It makes it very tricky to clean it well without wetting any of the electrical components. Overall, I do like it, and the nonstick is great, but the cleanup on it is difficult.

Made well with quality parts, does not seem like it would break easily.

Bella Cucina Panini grill

from Tuskegee Institute, AL

Comments about Bella Cucina B Artful Food Panini Grill:

I never had a panini until I made it myself. I visited my sister for Chritmas and she is into every gadget that comes out. She pulled out the panini grill to entertain my son that has Autism. He absolutely loved it!! I think we made about 30 panini's in one day we end up pass them out to the neighborhood kids. Whoever, the only down fall to the grill its hard to clean. But I stll enjoyed ever minute of it and the panini's were good too!!!

Expected a lot and got a little from my Bella Panini Grill

from West Lafayette, IN

Comments about Bella Cucina B Artful Food Panini Grill:

After seeing several panini grills advertised during the Christmas season and being a fan of delicious paninis, I thought that I would invest in one for home.  I found what I thought was a great deal on the Bella Panini Grill after Christmas and could not wait to try it out.  I read the manual first and followed all of the directions which were really straightforward.  However, I have to say that the panini was a disaster.  It seems that the Bella Panini Grill is so light that it doesn't provide enough weight and contact with the sandwhich to really warm it up nicely.  I found that my bread heated well but none of the ingredients between the bread heated up sufficiently for even the cheese to soften or melt.  After way too many minutes on the grill I had to give up and nook the sandwhich in the microwave.  Several attempts later and I have yet to have success with this panini grill.  It seems to have some great features such as the drip pan, the nonstick coating and the easy pushbutton/dial operation.  However, the weight and size just don't seem to be sufficient to get the job done well.  Save your pennies and invest in a better grill than this one!