Other Deep Fryers:
Bella Cucina 13401 Deep Fryer

Bella Cucina 13401 Deep Fryer

Love the easy of use

Comments about Bella Cucina 13401 Deep Fryer:

I receive the deep fryer as a gift and it was not a brand that I have heard of before so I was not sure if I would like it or not, but after using it I found it to be a joy to use. I keep it out on my counter and it do not take up a lot of space and it ready to use when I need it.

The performance is great it cook the food evenly and it comes out crisp.

The deep fryer was easy to put together out of the box and once cooking oil was added it was ready to use it was so easy and simple.

The deep fryer is light weight but very durable.

Clean up was also simple, once the oil was taken out I just need to clean the top, basket and the container the oil was in. All these parts come apart from the base unit making clean up easy.

Reliable, easy to use and clean.

from Mount Joy, PA

Comments about Bella Cucina 13401 Deep Fryer:

3-1/2-liter stainless-steel deep fryer with enamel oil tank . Great for any type of deep frying.Adjustable temperature control. Breakaway plug for easy and safe cleaning. I love how there is awindow so you can see if your food is cooked and ready to be removed from the fryer. Very durable and reliable. Love it for when we are entertaining. Great size for cooking meals for two families. We've used it for home made french fires, empanadas, deep fried zuchinni and pickles and even deep fried oreos with great results.

Temperatures remain consistant.

Easy to use- no problems with smokiness that you get from some deep fryers. Basket makes it easy to safely put food into the fryer and to safely remove it as well.

Coating on the inside makes cleaning a breeze. Wipes clean similar to T-fal pans. Has remained very solid for use even after many parties and multiples uses.

Very easy to clean. Love that the cord detaches.