Other Sodas & Beverages:
Tea
Bell Lifestyle Products, Inc.
Bell Lifestyle Master Herbalist Series Digestive Tea #29

Bell Lifestyle Products, Inc.Bell Lifestyle Master Herbalist Series Digestive Tea #29

Miracle Digestive Help

from Sullivan, MO

Comments about Bell Lifestyle Products, Inc. Bell Lifestyle Master Herbalist Series Digestive Tea #29:

If I could sum up this product in one word, it would be "Miracle". This product is such an amazing all natural tea that contains herbs that help with digestion. It works so well that the product says that it must work or your money back. You can drink this tea after any meal to help aid digestion. It works great! I only drink this tea every night before I go to sleep and now I never have any problems with my digestion. When I entered menopause, I started having extreme difficulty digesting my food. I am not talking about a small digestive issue that I had. It was such a problem that I did not even enjoy food anymore because I could not digest anything. I am so grateful for this product. I now buy a years supply at a time and would not want to ever be without it. I rate this product as the best natural digestive aid available. It also has Chamomile in it so it helps me to relax before bedtime and also helps me in stressful situations to relax and feel more calm. I give this product 100% thumbs up! I am so thrilled to finally be able to eat what I want and enjoy life again! No more suffering!