3.3

3.3

I really wish it worked

from Connellys Springs, NC

Comments about Belkin Wireless Router:

I got this becouse I needed it for my laptop. and was told athat all I had to ado is plug it up to my computer and go! Right!!.I have tried and several others have tried and we can not get it to work..I would take it back but I threw away the reciept.. So I guesse I am stuck with it... It would be really great if it will work that way I could work on our web site or checka nd answer our email's from any where in the house instead of having to set a t the computer desk all the time as  it kill's my back, My bones in my right foot have grown sideways cousing me to walk on my foot sideways for the last 4 yrs and that couses back pain like you cant understand so there for I can not stand our set for long peroids of time with out pain..That is way I got the wireless router in the first place so I coulsd move around the house.

This Belkin Router was so easy to install

from Columbus, GA

Comments about Belkin Wireless Router:

I am not a novice computer user so installing this Belkin Router was easy and I have no problems with it.  The price was very reasonable and I would recommend this Belkin Router to anyone who is looking for a router.

Best Router I've owned

from Kokomo, IN

Comments about Belkin Wireless Router:

I've been through a few different brands of routers & Belkin's Wireless G router is the best I've owned. It never goes offline (linksys & netgear seemed to disconnect randomly) & hasn't failed us in any other way either. It's easy to get other wireless devices to hook up to it. Typing the password for the network seems to be a pain sometimes for new devices, but it usually goes through after a couple of times. This router is still better than the other brands hands down.

I recommend this router to my family & friends.

pretty reliable..though signal is easily lost

from Culpeper, VA

Comments about Belkin Wireless Router:

for the money I believe this is a pretty good router..although you need to be semi near it for it to pick up the signal.The signal is easily interfered with due to other appliances and walls and room in between.I think that for a small apartment or a small space this is a pretty good product