Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Beiersdorf Nivea Body Wash Touch of Bliss Moisturizing 16.9 fl oz

Beiersdorf Nivea Body Wash Touch of Bliss Moisturizing 16.9 fl oz

Touch Of Bliss Is Right!

from obɐɔıɥɔ, IL

Comments about Beiersdorf Nivea Body Wash Touch of Bliss Moisturizing 16.9 fl oz:

This "NIVEA Moisturizing Body Wash" is another, on the top 10 list for me. This "Touch Of Bliss" is exactly that. It actually moisturizes without residue and it foams and stays foamy. It foams up so good, ya don't even need shaving cream, is ya should decide to shave as well. The cream gel with fruit essence does give ya such soft skin while It cleans ya. It smells soooo good, ya won't wanna get out of the shower! The Ingredients Are: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Glyceryl Palmitate, Polyquaternium 7, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate. Smells so good, I thought for sure this had "fresh, juicy peaches" in it! I would highly recommend this to a friend!

Nivea Touch of Bliss Body Wash works well!

from Fullerton, CA

When the Nivea body washes were released I really wanted to try this scent because I love apricot scented body products, however, I could not find it in any store around me. I did receive this as a gift on my birthday, my sister had to buy it online because that seems to be the only place where it is available! However, it did come in a 3-pack and that will definitely last me a while! I have used the Touch of Happiness body wash, so I knew the product would be good. The Touch of Bliss one has a great scent, it isn't too overpowering, but it definitely doesn't wake you up in the morning. The scent is definitely calm and soothing, so I do think that the name fits it very well. It lathers up well without a pouf and the consistency is not too runny. I have sensitive skin, but this body wash works great for me and I haven't had any problems with it at all. I think this is a great deal (there are always sales and coupons for this product) and will last a long time.

Smells delicious

from Taylor, MI

Have an awesome shower experience everytime.. switch to Nivea touch of bliss.. this smells amazing. nice and fruity.. i love the apricot and fruit essense smell..its pleasing to the senses.. it lathers really nice, it goes on smooth and rinses off nice still leaving a long lasting scent.. it leaves your skin soft and moisturized. its a tad pricey compared to some, but it goes on sale sometimes, and trust me its so worth it.

This body wash has a very strong fruity scent to it

from Jacksonville, FL

Nivea Body Wash Touch of Bliss Moisturizing is very creamy and very moisturizing. I loved the way my skin felt after the shower. The only thing I didn't like it about it is the strong apricot scent. It has a very strong fruity scent that I did not like.