Other Paints:
Behr

Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel

Pros

• Long lasting (3)
  • Low odor (3)

• Ease of Appliation:

Great paint with no smell

Behr paint is very good for me because it does not smell.  Having asthma this is very imporant to me.  I am able to paint any time of year and do not have to worry about, even with my children, I do not have to worry about the smell.  It covers in one coat very easily and there are a variety of colors to choose from.  It is very easy to get more with the mixing code.  My brother had a color that we really liked, he gave me the code and I took it in and we were able to match it perfectly.

Never going to use it again

I have just used Behr interior satin paint for the first time and it will be the last,   I have painted for many years and never came across paint with so many problems.    I painted 5 rooms,   all different colors.  Each color went on differently even though i was covering your basic eggshell color in each room.   The first room the paint would start eating trough the paint i was covering after about 2 min and just turned into a huge mess. Started getting oiley spots on the wall and went i went bad over it to smooth it out it brought up the paint behind it,  It felt like i applying putty instead of paint.  Had to thin the paint down and put on lighter coats on two walls to avoid it from happening to the whole room.   On to the next color,    wasnt covering that well so i thined it down a bit and went on better but not great,   Third room i did the same thing as the second since it didnt take that much work and it was ok,   The fourth room was awefull,  I rolled some on the wall and went back 2 feet to even it out and the paint came off the wall,  Took 2 coats.   The last room also took 2 coats.  Says the paint is dry to the touch in 2 hrs,   For me it was getting tacky in around a minute which didnt give time to get the paint even before it started drying.  Over all it took me two to three times as long on this project as it should of took because the problems it was giving me.   And if it wasnt for the no return policy on mixed paints all of it would of went back. Each of the 5 colors had different consistancy to the paint,  Not one can went on decent without thining.  Felt more like a driveway sealer than a paint.  I think next time i will stick with the cheaper brands,  they never gave me this much trouble.

It's very good and beautiful and I would recommend people al

from jordan

About Me Beginner

Pros

• Adds Protection
  • Coats Well
  • Great Color
  • Long Lasting
  • Low Odor

Cons

• Color Fades

• Exterior Painting

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel:

The use of paint and how to use it very easy and there is no bad thing in this product.

Seven years and still like new

from Poconos, PA

About Me Casual Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Great Color
  • Long Lasting
  • Low Odor

• Interior Painting
    • Redecorating

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel:

Our first home was a blank slate when we moved in-- nothing had been painted aside from the "contractor white" on every single wall. We opted to go with the Behr Interior paints as we began painting all those walls, mainly for cost and also we had read good reviews elsewhere about. The color options are many and varied and the coordinated paint chips were very helpful as we tried to find complementary colors to go with the existing carpeting colors. The paint itself went on easily with either brush or roller, although it did take a couple coats with the darker colors because of the 'white' starting color. And after seven years of bumps, scrapes, kid and dog, the color is still like we just finished painting it. The surface has held up to multiple wipe-downs and clean-ups, even in the kitchen and hallways. When we need to repaint, will be using Behr again.

This Behr is actually a good paint

from egypt

About Me Casual Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Adds Protection
    • Long Lasting
    • Low Odor

Cons

• Uneven Coat

• Adding Personality
    • New Home
    • Remodels
    • Touch-ups

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel:

This is an excellent paint and this is because for many reasons and ones that this coating of the kind that does not leave very smell or foul it is a coherent and about to be odorless and also have tried many kinds before using it and I found this painting of the kind of coherent color and so you you can used in the graphic forms and all this other than the multiplicity of colors and you can find any degree of color you may be searched in the past in the types of brain coating

Great Paint!

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel:

Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel is a really great paint for the price! You always hear people say that if you buy cheap paint you will be painting twice, but I do not believe that is true with this paint. You truly get a great quality with this paint and it is not as expensive and many of the other paints at the hardware store. This paint applies extremely well, when I applied it I did not notice any streaks or patches. I have had this paint on my walls for roughly two and a half years now and it has help up very well. I would highly recommend Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel if you are looking for a cheaper but great quality paint for your house.

Quality
    For the price this this paint is excellent quality.

I have had this paint on my walls for over two years and it still looks great!

Ease of Appliation
    This paint was very easy to apply, I did not notice any streaks or patches while painting.

Love it!

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel:

We purchased Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel paint last year when we remodeled our bathroom. We have a large family, so the bathroom is a very high traffic area. Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel paint is strong enough and durable enough to stand up to all the traffic in our bathroom. I love the way it looks, it really does a wonderful job when it comes to coverage as well. I do not think we will have to repaint the bathroom again for years to come! Do not look any further for a durable paint that goes on smooth and covers everything! Behr is There! It was a very satisfying investment in my personal opinion!

Quality
    We love it! We will never purchase another brand of paint ever again!

Very durable, even in high traffic areas. Worked very well in our bathroom!

Coverage
    Behr paints are very well with coverage and this one is great too! You should really try it if you have not already! You will not regret it in the least!

Great Paint and Great Color Selection

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel:

I love all Behr Paint but Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel is what I have come to love. I have recently painted my entire house, top to bottom, and it looks amazing. I did use primer but I think I would have been ok without doing any priming first. I also did two coats, I probably didn't need to do that either but I had a few touch ups so I decided to just do another coat. The color selection is amazing. The color on my walls looks magnificent. There is not much of an odor to this paint unlike other paints where you need to ventilate your house. I personally love Swiss Coffee. You get a pearl like finish from Behr Satin Paints. I used this paint in my bathroom and I scrub my walls down in there frequently and I have never had an issue with chipping, peeling, or discoloration. I just use warm water and a cloth to clean, no chemicals. I would recommend this paint to everyone, its superior quality at a decent price.

0 characters (about 40 words) will be saved automatically in dra

a great product

from Fort Lee, NJ

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel:

I recently had a bathroom flood which necessitated my redoing the floors in the hallway and bedroom. Since I needed to do that, I decided a fresh coat of paint would be a good idea. I've always used Benjamin Moore paint in the past, but a friend recommended the Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel, and so I decided to try it. The first thing I was very pleased with was the large selection of colors that they have. I was easily able to find the color I wanted. The next thing that was great, was the ease with which the paint went on the walls. The paint went on very smoothly and easily covered the color that was on the wall which was somewhat darker. I have a young son who likes to play with his little basketball hoop over the door to his room - the "court" is the hallway we just painted. Not surprisingly, dirty hands made marks on the wall. I was very pleasantly surprised that the paint was easy to clean with just a quick rub. I will definitely use this Behr paint in the future!

Worth every penny!

from Davis, CA

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel:

I've used just about every type of Behr paint for indoors and outdoors. In fact, I use nothing else to stain wood -- like fences -- outside. But, one application reconfirmed to me that Behr is an excellent value and excellent quality.

I have a large wooden entertainment center in my living room. It has cabinets, drawers, a desktop for a television and bookshelves. It is old medium colored oak--very old fashion. So, when I first moved in, I painted it green. It was nice, but all my books clashed with the green color. Yikes! Time to paint again.

After deciding that green wasn't the best choice, I chose a fresh white that would compliment my book collection. I thought painting white over the green might be a challenge requiring multiple coats. Surprisingly, it only took two coats of paint! I was very pleased.

Quality
    The paint looks as great as it did when I first painted it three years ago. The sheen, color and look of the finished product appears so professional.

My bookcase/entertainment center has a large desktop where I place the television, computer and multiple other items. So, I expected paint to chip and wear, especially since it is painted over stained wood and other paint. But, no. I only have a couple of chips after three years of wear. I'm impressed.

Coverage
    It covered a dark green with only two coats of paint!

Ease of Appliation
    I used a foam brush and foam roller. The paint just glided on with ease.

• Ease of Appliation:

The only interior paint we use.

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Satin Enamel:

For the price of this paint it will get the job done and look great doing it. No need to spend extra money on the big names when this paint does the same job and looks just as good.

Quality
    This is a top quality paint for a fraction of the price of the other top quality paints on the market. Sure they cover slightly better, but the coverage this offers is plenty good. It's durable and has a finish that will stand the test of time. Won't dull or fade right away. Will out last how you feel about your walls.

This paint has survived inside my house despite the best my two sons, my three dogs, myself and my wife could do to it and they walls still look great. They have been rammed by bikes, scooter and trikes. Legos and balls have been bounced off the walls and it still looks good.

Coverage
    While it has better coverage than most, there are a few pricier brands that do a slightly better job for a much more inflated cost. However I will choose this paint over other brands any day.

Ease of Appliation
    Paint it on and it stays, let it dry and do a second coat. Painting is painting and this works the same as any other brand.