Other Paints:

Cons

Dependable coverage

from Torrington, Connecticut

About Me Casual Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Adds Protection
  • Coats Well
  • Great Color
  • Long Lasting
  • Low Odor

Cons

• Detailed Areas
    • Interior Painting
    • New Home
    • Redecorating
    • Remodels
    • Touch-ups

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Flat Enamel:

This is the brand I trust most for our home and our rental property. It always gives reliable coverage with even, no clump and little splatter coverage. It is long lasting and easy to clean. It has a pleasant and fresh paint scent that doesn't make me feel ill when using. It is a great price and has a variety of colors to choose from but we mostly use white and it has done has great job even covering colors with just two coats. Usually we only need to apply one. It is fast drying and a fantastic consistency that isn't temper-mental due to most weather conditions

Great value and stink-free!

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Flat Enamel:

I initially decided to go with Behr due to the price point. At half as much as the high-end paints like Sherwin & Williams, that was enough to convince me it was worth a shot. We chose a light greige neutral (Mineral in Flat Enamel) and even just painting over white, we had to do two coats. This could have been due more to the low-quality rollers though, than the paint. What I really loved about this paint was how little odor it gave off. Obviously, it still smelled like paint, but the smell was not very strong (relatively speaking) and once the paint was dry it was almost gone. A few years ago we painted with cheap Wal-Mart paint and it stunk up the entire house and didn't go away for days! Needless to say, I was pretty miserable. So I was very happily surprised the the "low odor" advertisement of this paint was true to its word. Overall, I will probably be sticking with Behr in the future. The color is lovely, the sheen is great. We will see how it hold ups, but as of now, I am very pleased.

Use Less Paint

from Bellmore, NY

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Flat Enamel:

I used to buy Benjamin Moore paint for years and when I was in Florida someone mentioned trying Behr paint. I was skeptical at first but was willing to give it a try and I was not disappointed. It went on easily, no bad smell and it dried quickly. Also they had a huge selection of colors to pick from and if you are not covering a very dirty area you can probably get away with just one coat. That in itself saves you money. I have been using it for more then five years and have no complaints with it.

Quality
    It lasts and the quality is excellent

If something should get on the wall I can just wipe it off with a wet cloth

Coverage
    only needed one coat so that saves time and money

Quality Finish

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Flat Enamel:

I recently bought a small quart sized-can of Behr's Interior Flat Enamel paint for an accent wall project in my bathroom. It turned out looking pretty wonderful! I had deliberated between an eggshell or matte finish, and I am happy with my matte finish choice. I don't think I like the reflective quality of paint on walls, so this was the right option for me. This paint dries fairly quickly, which is convenient because I didn't have to wait around too long to apply my second coat. I used a foam roller for large areas and a brush for touch-ups. I was able to salvage both for a future project because this paint rinsed out well enough with soap and water. As for the paint color, mine came out accurately and was the exact same color as the paint chip--no disappointments there. Overall, this is a quality product that will help you finish your home improvement projects with ease.

Behr Premium Plus gets the job done faster

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Flat Enamel:

I am a new homeowner and needed to repait over some crazy colors. Homedepot recomended the Beher Premium Plus. It was well worth it... I didn't have to prime. It took one can for each room as opposed to 2-3. I love how it coats and looks when dry. It goes on thick and helps hide some imperfections

best paint for interior walls if you have kids!

from Athens, GA

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Flat Enamel:

If you have kids, buy this paint. I painted my walls for the first time since moving into a new house. The builder used a flat, contractor grade paint a few years ago.  I got Behr interior flat enamel in the same color and the results are fantastic. I only had to do one coat and it looks amazing. I applied it with a foam roller. I have tried the other finishes in this "enamel" line and the "flat enamel" is by far the easiest to work with and delivers the best looking results. I thought I needed a higher sheen for better protection, but from now on I will only use the "flat enamel." I am a customer for life!!!

The best interior paint. hands down

from Fuquay Varina, NC

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Flat Enamel:

I own a paint company and have used all the leading brands. I have discounts at all paint stores, (including Home Depot) so I get all paint for roughly the same price and I choose this product for my own home. It has a light sheen to it, but hides flaws in the drywall and imperfections. It absolutely is washable, something other flat paints are not. This is a tremendous product, and I choose to use it over all others Sherwin Williams, Pittsburgh Paints, Dutch Boy, Benjamin Moore etc. It's every bit as good as Benjamin Moore and Pittsburgh Paints. Absolutely destroys brands like Sherwin Williams, Duron, Dutch Boy etc. I recommend this paint to my customers and more importantly I use it in my own home. That speaks volumes about the paint in my opinion. Anyone can claim something is good, but if you don't put your money where your mouth is (in other words use it) than it doesn't mean anything.

Behr's Interior Flat Enamel Paint is the best paint for any wall

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Interior Flat Enamel:

Behr's Interior Flat Enamel is the best paint for any situation inside your house.  The first time I used it, it covered an ugly green paint in one coat.  It went on smooth, no splatter and covered extremely well.

I have found since that you can use the flat enamel in any room and it is totally scrubbable even with a Magic Eraser once the paint has cured, plus it is moisture resistant so can be applied even in wet areas, such as baths and kitchens.

Also, I do crafts and it is a durable paint for those projects.  It makes painting fun and easy because of it's ease of use.

I recommend this paint to professionals and do-it-yourselfers.