Other Paints:

Behr Premium Plus Flat Interior Ceiling Paint

I love this!

from Cherry Valley

About Me Avid Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Adds Protection
  • Coats Well
  • Low Odor

Cons

• Interior Painting
    • New Home
    • Redecorating
    • Remodels
    • Touch-ups

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Flat Interior Ceiling Paint:

After we scraped the "popcorn" off our ceilings, we decided to give it a nice new touch up with paint. This was great! We used it in the kitchen AND bathrooms. It did a good job in every area!

Love it!

Comments about Behr Premium Plus Flat Interior Ceiling Paint:

I love Behr Premium Plus Flat Interior Ceiling Paint! I have painted the ceiling of every room in my house with this paint and it all looks great! I do not have to worry about unsightly drips and it goes on very smooth and uniform every time. As is the case with all Behr Premium Paints, this paint is very durable. We painted our ceilings years ago and they are still beautiful! They look as if we just painted them last month! We could not be more satisfied with our investment in this particular paint. If you are unsure of what paint to use for your own ceilings, take my advise and use Behr Premium Plus Flat Interior Ceiling Paint! You would not regret it! We most certainly do not regret it!

Quality
    Very good paint! You really should try it out for yourself!

This paint, as with all Behr Premium Plus paints is very durable and will look good for years to come!

Coverage
    The coverage is very good with this paint! I love it!

Ease of Appliation
    Behr Premium Plus paints are always easy to apply and go on smooth and uniform every time you use them.

• Quality: