Other Shampoos:
Beecology Honey & Botanical Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Beecology Honey & Botanical Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Beecology Shampoo: Naturally Fabulous for Normal Hair Types

Comments about Beecology Honey & Botanical Sulfate-Free Shampoo:

This is my first time purchasing a sulfate free shampoo.  The smell is fantastic: clean, light and not overwhelming.  I was able to use just a small amount and still create a good lather.

I have long, fine hair that has a tendency to become oily.  At first, I had trouble with this product.  Upon drying, my hair felt luxuriously soft and had nice body.  It also had a lot of shine and it seemed as though it helped my natural highlights come through.  But within a few hours, my hair felt limp and weighed down.  By the end of the day, it looked slick and greasy as if it had not been washed.

But I loved the initial result and the naturalness of the product so much that I kept using it.  I'm happy I did.  My hair must have adjusted to the ingredients after the second week.  Although my hair still looked a little oiler at the end of the day than it did with my previous shampoo, it no longer looked greasy and felt healthier.

While I would not say this provided the same volume as my previous volumizing shampoo, I love it.  I use it almost every day.  On days where I need exta volume for a particular hairstyle, I'll switch back to my old, chemical shampoo.  But, for the most part, Beecology is my new favorite.

Beecology's Sulfate-Free Shampoo is great for my whole family!

from Solon, OH

Comments about Beecology Honey & Botanical Sulfate-Free Shampoo:

Beecology's Honey & Botanical Sulfate-Free Shampoo is mild enough to use every day on my color treated hair. The last time I went to have my hair cut, my stylist complimented me on my hair and asked what shampoo (and conditioner--I use Beecology's Repair Your Hair Naturally) I had been using; she said it was very healthy, shiny and in great condition.

My whole family loves the shampoo and I feel good about them using a natural,sulfate free product that is made in the USA.

I would highly recommend this product to everyone.