Other Facial Moisturizers:
Moisturizers for Dry Skin, Moisturizers for Normal Skin
BeeCeuticals Organics
BeeCeuticals Organics The Royal Treatment Facial Cream

BeeCeuticals Organics The Royal Treatment Facial Cream

BeeCeuticals The Royal Treatment leaves my skin soft!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about BeeCeuticals Organics The Royal Treatment Facial Cream:

I have not come across very many BeeCeuticals Organics products that I actually like, so when I ended up really liking this moisturizer, I was surprised. Just about all the BeeCeuticals Organics products I've used either have an unpleasant scent, waxy texture or are ineffective. This moisturizer is kind of waxy and has a lavender scent that I don't like, but I'm still giving it 4 stars, I like it that much!

If this product didn't have a lavender scent and was a little less waxy, I would give it 5 stars. Even with those flaws, I'm still giving it 4 stars, that's how good it is.

It is a little on the waxy side when you first apply it, but...it does eventually get absorbed. The result is super soft, moisturized skin. My face feels so healthy and youthful when I use this moisturizer, I just love it. This cream is a little heavy, so it would be best in the winter or for people with really dry skin.

I'm really picky about scents. I hate floral and lavender in particular, but BeeCeuticals Organics The Royal Treatment Facial Cream leaves my face feeling so great, I still like it.

• Ease of Application: