Other Cold & Hot Packs:
Beddy Bear
Beddy Bear Hot/Cold Pack

Beddy Bear Hot/Cold Pack

My Kids love their Beddy Bears!

Comments about Beddy Bear Hot/Cold Pack:

I was bored one day and was just flitting around amazon and came across these bears. I thought it was a really cute concept! If you child is not feeling well (or just simply cold) you can put them in the microwave and then they can snuggle up to them. It has a nice lavender scent that helps sooth them as well. The bears are nice and soft and plush, and my daughter especially loves to carry hers around with her. I actually liked them so much that I went ahead and bought an extra one that we keep in the freezer for boo-boos. It is MUCH easier to get my kids to put an ice pack on when they get hurt if it is a soft animal than a hard frozen ice pack. They clean up really well, you can just wipe them with a wet cloth and let air dry. They hold up exceptionally well. Like I said, my daughter has hers almost constantly. I also like that the lavender scent isn't too overwhelming. I was a little worried about that when I ordered them, but it's not bad at all. And when you microwave them, they stay warm for quite a long time. I am glad I found them and gave them a try!

Worst gift I ever got!!

from Camas, WA

Comments about Beddy Bear Hot/Cold Pack:

I received a Beddy Bear from my mom for Christmas one year as did my 2 children. This product is a teddy bear with buckwheat hulls, lavender and other ingredients that you microwave and use to stay warm, sooth muscles and such. At first we loved the product!! But within a short time I noticed little crawling things in the fur!!! All three bears had bugs!! When we called the retailer they were bought at they did nothing. Called customer service of the company and got nowhere. I now have a fear of stuffed animals getting bugs!!!