Other E-commerce Websites:
Appliance Websites, Home and Garden Websites

Pros

Cons

Bed Bath & Beyond has what I need at awesome prices

The Bed Bath & Beyond that I visit is in Hemet, CA. The store is not far from a Dollar Tree and Walmart and many food establishments. I love to visit this location because there is so much to do in the area when I finish my shopping. I usually go in the days after I receive the circular. They have a coupon on the back. This month it was $5 off a $15 purchase.

**Appearance**

I have never been disappointed with the selection at Bed Bath & Beyond. The store is neat and well stocked. I have never seen the store picked over like some of the other department stores. Their staff is on top of keeping the store always looking it's best.

**Staffing**

I have always found their employees to be very helpful and readily available. Sometimes it has been hard to identify who works there though. They blend in with the shoppers. Everyone is friendly and seems to enjoy working there.

**Merchandise/Selection**

I have yet to go into Bed Bath & Beyond and find they have run out of an advertised item. The shelves seem to always be full. The prices are competitive even with the local WalMart without the "Big Store" experience. The price points are all over the place and a shopper of every budget can find a gift item at Bed Bath & Beyond. They have linens, towels, drapes, shelving, storage, bed and bath accessories and decor, kitchen gadgets and appliances, travel and outdoor gear, holiday items and more!

**Registry**

I haven't used the registry but it is available.

**Returns**

Hassle free returns and exchanges. My experience has been good in this regard too. When I have gone in to make a return or exchange it was handled quickly and the employees are not bothered to handle returns.

**Location**

1. ****

- 1165 S Sanderson Ave

- Hemet, CA

2. ****

- (951) 652-2341

3. ****
Okay, well it is in Hemet, which is no where near a freeway, but it easily serves the communities of Hemet, San Jacinto, Menifee, Perris and Romoland. It is near a shopping hub.

Recommend

I recommend Bed Bath and Beyond for gift giving and personal needs. Their large selection and well maintained store make shopping fun.

****

Some great stuff, but watch the prices

BedBathAndBeyond.com has some really great items. My only issue with this site is that you really have to be careful of what you're paying for the items. Some of their prices are comparable, while others are seriously outrageous. I've found a few great deals here but a lot of times I'll find a cool item but end up purchasing it from another site because it's priced way too high.
Another thing that I dislike about BedBathAndBeyond.com is that the twenty percent off a single item coupons that come in the mail so often are only good in store. I would personally be much happier if I could use the coupons online as well.
If you're a Swag bucks member however, you can earn for shopping online at BedBathAndBeyond.com. I'm a member, so I appreciate that they participate in that.
Also, I recently signed up for their email list, so I did get a twenty percent off coupon that actually can be used online. They have mobile text offers too, where coupons will come to you via text. I haven't signed up for those yet, but I probably will before this holiday season is over.

Love the Pick Up at Store Feature

Comments about BedBathAndBeyond.com:

I found out about this site last Christmas. We were looking everywhere for a certain pan for a gift. We found it on-line at BedBathAndBeyond.com. It wasn't enough for free shipping to our home but we noticed that you could have it sent to or picked up at the store if it was in stock. We took a chance because we didn't want to run all over town. Within 24 hours we received a confirmation email that we could pick up the item at the store. We walked in, paid for the product and used a coupon and walked out in less than five minutes. It was so awesome. I feel like doing all my shopping this way from now on. I was so impressed at how organized the process was. You do have to input a credit card on-line to hold the product or ship to the store but it is not actually charged until you get to the store. You can pay cash or whatever form of payment you like. You don't have to use the card you input on-line.

Great selection

Comments about BedBathAndBeyond.com:

Bed Bath and Beyond is one of my favorite stores. Their online site is really easy to search, and I find it really helpful when comparison shopping. I really like the feature that let's you search for products in stock at their physical stores. It's nice to know if something is in stock before running out to shop. I also like that you can return products purchased online to the physical stores. As a repeat customer, the site saves my name and address, so checking out doesn't take long. Most of our friends did their wedding registries at Bed Bath and Beyond. It's easy to pull the registries up online and shop. I like how everything is displayed.
My only complaint is that you can't use your twenty percent off coupons on their site. You can use the coupon if you take it into the store. Employees will process an online order for you in the store so you save twenty percent, but that kind of defeats the purpose of online shopping.

• Shipping and Returns:

Everything you need for your Bed, Bath - and Beyond!

from MI

Comments about BedBathAndBeyond.com:

BedBathandBeyond.com is an excellent shopping resource for just about anything you could ever want or need for your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, dining room - or just about any area of your home.

I have purchased many, many things from Bed Bath and Beyond over the years, and I have always been very pleased and satisfied with the quality. I registered with Bed Bath and Beyond for my wedding, and love the fact that you can register in store, and edit online as needed. Also, people can access your registry from the website and shop your registry from the comfort of their own home. Also, I believe at the time I was getting married, if there were any remaining items left on the registry they send a 10% off registry completion coupon.

The website is very easy to use and navigate. Everything is organized by room, category, etc. This website has a LOT of merchandise, but it's all very easy to find and shop for just what you need.

Shipping can be pricey, but it's free with a purchase of $49 or more.

Overall, it's a great site and you can literally find something for every room in your house.

Product Pricing
The prices are fair and reasonable, and if you sign up for messaging, you can get coupons via text to use on the web, which is rare. Typically Bed Bath and Beyond just offers in store coupons, but sign up for the text and you can get them for the web, too!

Bedbathandbeyond.com

Comments about BedBathAndBeyond.com:

I could seriously spend hours (and do) browsing this website. They literally sell everything you can think of for your home. I get all of my keurig accessories here since they are priced so great. I love there bedding selection and they have a huge bath section as well. Not just towels and blankets either, they have all the storage and accessories you need to finish a room. I have bought quite a few pieces of wall decor for my new home and couldn't be happier. They have a wonderful high quality selection and prices are very competitive. Sign up for the email and save 20% and shipping is free over $49. My go to website whenever I need home decor or feel like redecorating.

Everything is organized into categories at the top of the screen. Just select what you are shopping for and scroll through all the items. You can also type in the search what you are looking for.

Product Selection
A very large selection of home decor and accessories. They even have some furniture.

Product Pricing
Very competitive, and they almost always have coupon codes available.

Excellent and friendly.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is fast and items are well packaged.

Comments about BedBathAndBeyond.com:

I love BedBathandBeyond.com. I have been shopping on their website for 12 years now. They have a great customer service department. They are very friendly and helpful. The site allows to have your purchase sent to your home, or you can choose the store pickup option if you want to avoid shipping fees. If you order an item online, you can easily take it to the store with your packing slip and exchange it or get a refund. The prices are a little high, but they always have 20% off coupons you can use which make the price better than competitors prices. They also accept their coupons even after they have expired. I am very happy with this site, and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

The site is very easy to use.

Product Selection
They have a huge selection of anything you need for your home, as far as small kitchen appliances, vacuums and floor cleaners, candles, picture frames and bathroom and bedding items.

Product Pricing
Very good prices, especially when you use their 20% off coupon.

Customer Service
The customer service department is very friendly and helpful.

• Shipping and Returns:

Wonderful selection of household goods

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about BedBathAndBeyond.com:

My first experience with this site was after I had registered for my wedding in store. They told me you could manage your registry online and also check the status of whether things were purchased. This feature alone makes this site wonderful! We were a tad rushed in the store, so we went on a scanning blitz and scanned a lot of things that we didn't really want and did miss some things that we really did want. Because this site existed, we were able to easily add and take off items in the comfort of my apartment without having to visit a store in person.
Since using the site for the registry, I have shopped on the site several times. There is a huge selection of products and there are a lot more brands and items available online that you can't find in the store. It is easy to look at items, add them to your card and ultimately make purchases. I like that there are reviews of the products available as well. The down side is that the prices tend to be higher on this site (and in stores) then they are in other places. This is remedied, though, by the fact that they have the infamous 20% or $5 off coupon s that appear in your mailbox and in your email inbox. A great site to get anything you need for your home (and a convenient place to shop for your friend's upcoming wedding).

Product Pricing
This is the one thing I don't like about the site. The prices are higher then a lot of other retailers (online or not). However, they do offer coupons that help lower the prices.

Customer Service
Very efficient and helpful whatever your question or issue.

Shipping and Returns
You can return something by shipping or you can take it back to a store. If you purchased it (or received it) from a registry, you don't even need a receipt!

bedbathandbeyond.com

Comments about BedBathAndBeyond.com:

Last week was my cousin’s graduation celebration and I was thinking about what gift to get her. She was about to go to college and I wanted to give her something she could actually use on and off campus. Then it hit me, bedbathandbeyond.com have several items to suit various needs at a very affordable price. I went online and looked throughout the site for anything and everything she may need for school. Bedbathandbeyond.com came in handy because they have all kinds of things I could purchase like towels, shower curtains, blenders, blinds and plenty more. After a careful overview of their products, I decided to go with the desk organizer, a grill, laundry hamper, and some bathing necessities. They also gave me a promo code to use from the site to save on the purchase. Upon delivery, I noticed everything was just as promised and just in time for the graduation party. She was so happy with the gifts that we decided to pitch in and get her a $500 gift card to continue the shopping ventures at bedbathandbeyond.com. Their customer service is awesome and I look forward to my next online purchase.

Great for Registries

from Utah

Comments about BedBathAndBeyond.com:

We set up a wedding registry on bedbathandbeyond.com, and it was a great site to do it on. We enjoyed "shopping" for the different items that we were looking for, and it was nice being able to have so many different options to choose from. It was easy to set the registry up, and it was available to people both online and in stores.

Product Selection
We had browsed through a regular Bed Bath and Beyond store before we went online to set up the registry. We were amazed at how many more products and brands were available online than in stores.

Customer Service
We contacted customer service about a couple of questions in setting up the registry (concerning how to set it up for online and in store shopping and concerning a particular product that didn't have as much detail in the item description).

Shipping and Returns
We received duplicates of a couple things when people bought things without using the registry. We took some of the things back to a store that had been bought online and we had no problem returning them.

Check Here For Kitchen Items--They Have Lots Of Options

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about BedBathAndBeyond.com:

BedBathAndBeyond.com is a great site to use if you need kitchen items. The online site has lots of options especially for kitchen items including gadgets, small appliances, and pots and pans. You can go to the brick and mortar store if you need to see the item in person, but you will probably find more options online. For example, my salad spinner recently broke and the best options to replace it were at BedBathandBeyond.com. There were about 8 good options to pick from. (They only had 3 of those options in the store itself and only about 5 at amazon.) I just wish the prices were a little lower and that you didn't have to spend $50 to get free shipping.

The site is well designed and it's easy to find items. You can even, for example, look at all items by brand. I really like the OXO and its fun to see all the gadgets they produce.

Product Selection
For the items that they focus on, they have a great selection and the selection is better online.

Shipping and Returns
You can return items you bought online to any of their physical stores. I like to shop online, but I don't want to mail back items that I need to return.

Excellent service

Comments about BedBathAndBeyond.com:

Bed bath and beyond is an excellent company and their online store lives up to their reputation. You can find almost anything online that you can find in the store, sometimes even more. I recently had to purchase couch slip covers online because they didn't have all of the sizes that I needed available in the store. I was very happy with their service. I called to check on the status and to inquire about a coupon that I had. I wanted to know if I could use the same coupon for my online purchase since I couldn't find the item that i needed in the store. The representative was very helpful in explaining that the coupon was for in store purchases only but helped me figure out how to still receive my discount. They told me I could take my online purchase into the store with my coupon and they would honor it and refund me the savings. I received my order within 10 days and took it into the store where they applied the discount. I felt like they provided excellent customer service from beginning to end. I am very happy with my purchase and with their service.