Other General Household Cleaners:
Bed Bug Bully
Bed Bug Bully Spray

Bed Bug Bully Spray

Bed Bug bully spray is so effective, it stops bed bugs dead

from Madison, GA

Comments about Bed Bug Bully Spray:

I have used several dozen products and Bed Bug bully spray is by far the most effective I have seen. We run a large hotel so we know bed bugs and I will not go without this stuff from here on.

This product save our hotel a lot of emberassment!!!

from Cambridge, MN

Comments about Bed Bug Bully Spray:

Our 42 room hotel recently had an infestation of bed bugs.  After the first complaint we were quick to act, yet more and more complaints came in.  We purchased 10 cans of Bed Bug Bully Spray and it eliminated our problem entirely.  We were very pleased with the end result and the hotel is now bed bug free.

Bed Bug Bully is what is needed for a clean and fresh home.

from Greene, NY

Comments about Bed Bug Bully Spray:

Bed bugs can be hazardous to not only you and your children but your pets too.  Infestation of these little critters can cause serious harm to your skin.  Not to mention if anyone in the house has allergies how it can cause nightmarish attacks.

Bed Bug Bully to the rescue.  Bed Bug Bully is used by hotels, airlines, cruise lines and in homes.  You will notice the little critters putting up their white flag in a matter of seconds.  Bed Bug Bully to the resuce!

bed bug bully spray

from Fremont, CA

Comments about Bed Bug Bully Spray:

I just bought it for my sister who live in a small town , China.  She said her little boy got 19 bed-bug bites on one leg one month ago and asked me to look for a safe fomula to kill them.

My sister said it is very good and effect.

not so buggy

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Bed Bug Bully Spray:

I like to use the buggy spray because by me being a new parent it decreases the amount of bed bugs to bother my baby. I feel that with continuous use of the product i willl be rid of my bed bugs and have a safe healthy baby.