3.3
Other Storage & Organizations:
Bed Bath & Beyond
Bed Bath & Beyond Pop-Up Hampers (Set of 2)

Bed Bath & Beyond Pop-Up Hampers (Set of 2)

3.3

LOVE these

I truly love these things...they are not the best made product on the market but toss in a twenty percent BB&B coupon and they are worth their money.  We use these for beach toys...just toss the toys in and shake out the sand and they dry in a second.  My kids put them over their heads and run around inside them for hours being robots and whatever.  They easily fold neatly for storage

As far as using for laundry...we had a front loading washing machine and one 'basket' holds a full load,  We have five children so I have several of these.  There are three in the bathroom where the small children leave their laundry and the small ones know light colors so in the white one and dark colors go in the black one.  A good head start for laundry day.  With seven in our family we would have regular laundry baskets a mile high and these are much lighter than a standard basket...don;t really weigh anything.  Anyway...I do laundry twice a week and our washing machine is off the kitchen so I can unfold these "baskets" and neatly line up the dirty laundry through the kitchen.  (HA  one son just ran by with one on his head!!!  :-)

I haven't figured out how to clean these and we drag them around so I don;t return clean laundry to them.  I have a WHOLE OTHER SYSTEM for that

Useless

Bought this as I'm a wheelchair user and needed an alternative to a large hamper or basket. This is so flimsy! It Will only hold a small amount of clothes, not enough for s full load. I have to bring it out of my cliset every day or so, them empty the clothes into a laundry basket. Tjhis is counterintuitive.

It it very Tipsy so you can't just throw clothes in, you must carefully place each item in. It doesnt have secure handles, more like strings which mine broke. I have no idea how a family with karge clothes could ever use this. As the clothes fall out easily, I dont even think it would work in a college dorm.

Ladt straw was when the metal bar broke after only a month, hurting my arm. It was thriwn in the garbage.

Useless

from Tampa Florida

Pros

• Easy To Move

Cons

• Flimsy

• Decorative
  • Space Saver

Comments about Bed Bath & Beyond Pop-Up Hampers (Set of 2):

I liked them at first...

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Bed Bath & Beyond Pop-Up Hampers (Set of 2):

I liked the Bed Bath and Beyond Pop-Up Hampers at first, but I got tired of them later and went back to the tall plastic baskets. These are not as sturdy as I was hoping they would be. They do pop up and you can fit a decent amount of laundry into them. The problem that I have with these is that do fall over from time to time, you can get a hole in them and after you have used them awhile they can pop back in if there is nothing in them. I will say that they do work though. They just might frustrate you after awhile. I will say that these would be good for college kids and to bring for laundry if you are on vacation/traveling. They could be handy. My kids still have one in their room for their clothes, but I don't know if I will swap it out or not. The handles do make it easy to carry laundry around. I could see the handles tearing after awhile of carrying heavier laundry around. I only have young kids clothes in them, so I've never dealt with that though. I probably wouldn't buy these again. They are just okay.

Perfect for small spaces

Comments about Bed Bath & Beyond Pop-Up Hampers (Set of 2):

I bought the Pop-Up Hampers for me and my boyfriend because they were so cheap. I am very glad I did! They hold a lot of clothes and they are also very easy to move around. The Pop-Up Hampers also fold very easily if you want to store them. They are perfect for carrying laundry to and from the laundry mat, however the material is not strong and they do not last long. I have had mine for about a year and the material has torn around the handles.

These are okay

Comments about Bed Bath & Beyond Pop-Up Hampers (Set of 2):

These get the job done, but only if you don't have very many clothes to wash. They rip easily, and not very many clothes fit in there. The handles broke first, then, the side ripped open. Not very durable. I would recommend a bigger, plastic basket. It would be more sturdy and useful.

Easy! m

Comments about Bed Bath & Beyond Pop-Up Hampers (Set of 2):

This product is a perfect little accessory to have. It is perfect for a child's room adults room basically any room! Very light weight and very easy to travel with. Best feature would have to be the storage. This product folds right up when not needed and pops us when ready to use!

this is a great inexpensive product!

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Bed Bath & Beyond Pop-Up Hampers (Set of 2):

I think that this hamper is great. not terribly durable but easy, inexpensive and quick. great for college students or for anyone on the go. Would be great for a child's room, takes up little space and is very proficient. I loved it because i could just grab it and go. throw my stuff in and just take off. it did rip a little down the line but i am not very gentle with things.... so that may have been a leading cause of it ripping. but this product is great! in my opinion... i would recommend this product to anyone, especially busy people... working moms, college students, teenagers, kids and even busy professionals...

Not Durable

from Johnson City, TN

Comments about Bed Bath & Beyond Pop-Up Hampers (Set of 2):

I bought this product at the beginning of the school year, it looked cute for my dorm room and looked quite handy.  Unfortunately the handles broke quickly, rendering this product not useful.  I have to climb up and down three flights of stairs to get the laundry room, and though the side pocket is handy for my laundry card, it was too much of a hassle to deal with.  I began using a sturdy sack.

best bargain

from Ballwin, MO

Comments about Bed Bath & Beyond Pop-Up Hampers (Set of 2):

its really a good choice for those who live in dorm like me. i usually keep this in one corner of my room and put different kinnda things inside it so i remember what i have to take home this week the other one just keep my dirty cloths so i just pick that two hamper my bagpack and go home. nice thing to keep the stuff together and even you can see whats inside it. i really love it.

laundry make easy

from Tempe, AZ

Comments about Bed Bath & Beyond Pop-Up Hampers (Set of 2):

I bought a pair of these hampers from bed bath and beyond store lat charismas with while and back color. Earlier, i never used any such product and used to carry on the clothes on my own towards the laundry room of my community. Now with these hampers the entire laundry exercise appears easy. Rather then throwing my dirty clothes all over the place i use these hampers to stock the clothes collectively inside them and once they both are full i know its time for laundry. The central strips are firm and easy to carry the hampers on the shoulder. i wish the strips could be bit lengthy so that it could have more easier to carry the hampers. The hampers are made up of reliable material and look same as earlier when i got it. One of the concern i have is around size as the ones i got are bit smaller in size compared to what i saw while ordering them on internet but i guess that's an issue with what appears on screen versus actual appearance.

B3 Pop-Up Hamper is ecks

from Flushing, NY

Comments about Bed Bath & Beyond Pop-Up Hampers (Set of 2):

This Bed Bath and Beyond Pop-Up Hamper (Set of 2) was exactly what I was looking for when I moved into a new apartment.  I got this set of hampers and it was pretty useful in sorting laundry (one for light and one for dark colors).  I figured since the hamper itself is very light, it will be very easy to use.  Also the fact that it is very covenant to store away when not in use was a plus.  I purchased this in hopes it will at least last me until my next move or at least one year or at least few months but I was very disappointed.  The first week I got this, I only had half of the hamper full, and I carried the hamper by its handle from my bathroom to my living room and in that few seconds one of the handle broke.  So I tried to carry it by the hamper itself and the netting itself broke and now it has a big hole.  Now I know not to carry it in any way or form.  I now push/ drag the hamper and try not to move it around.  I highly do not recommend this hamper unless you are keeping it pretty much in one spot.  If in any way it requires to be carried (even for a second) avoid!