Other Mattresses:
Beauty Rest
Beautyrest Classic Mattress

Beauty RestBeautyrest Classic Mattress

Love this mattress

My husband and I had been in need of a new mattress since the one we were using was over 10 years old and sagging on the edges. After looking for a couple of weeks we came across the Beautyrest. The name of this mattress says it all because with it, I sure do get my beauty rest. I haven't slept as well as I do with this mattress in a long time. It's firm but not too firm, when I get up in the middle of the night it doesn't bother my husband anymore, and when my kids jump on it I don't have the fear of them flying off like they would on our extremely bouncy old mattress. Not only is the comfort of this mattress outstanding, but the price was unbeatable. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't cheap, but it was definitely worth the price we paid for it. It also came with a warranty that covered basically everything except for stains so we got a waterproof mattress pad to cover it in case of any accidents (we have little ones that like to crawl in bed with us at night). I must say, if you are in the market for a new mattress, please consider this one, you will not be sorry!

Don't buy Simmons anything

We bought a simmons beautyrest several years ago and before long, it was sagging very noticeably in the middle and was very uncomfortable. We met the warranty requirements....I believe it had to sag 4 inches or more, or it could have been 3 inches. They would not give us a refund so, against our better judgement we stupidly bought a queen + with a partial exchange. We paid an additional $200 thinking we would have a better quality bed. It was never very comfortable and we finally sold it for a huge loss just to get rid of it. We even warned the couple who bought it but the price was good enough they took it anyway. A professional lady with the city told me she had the same experience and hounded the store owner til he gave her a refund on her Simmons Mattress. I heard negative stories from other Simmons owners. Just do NOT buy anything made by Simmons. They obviously have poor desigh, quality and management. Sealy used to be good, but mattresses are not that comfortable anymore...we have fallen in love with Serta and even their store brand mattresses, which are fantastic, sold under other names like Mattress First. I like their hybrid memory foam mattresses and the all memory foam ones feel good, too. Stay away from Simmons.

Best Nights Sleep

from Arlington, TX

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

• Primary Bed

Comments about Beauty Rest Beautyrest Classic Mattress:

I purchased this mattress along with the Beautyrest Standard Foundation recently and am sleeping more soundly and comfortably. While this mattress is very comfortable, I am also very high off the floor, with my frame. I would buy this again hands down.

Don't buy Simmons anything

from Kansas,Missouri

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity

• Primary Bed

Comments about Beauty Rest Beautyrest Classic Mattress:

This bed is nice and soft

from Garden Grove, CA

Comments about Beauty Rest Beautyrest Classic Mattress:

When I bought this matress I was happy with the comfort and softness of it. I was really glad I bought it. When I wake up from sleeping on this bed I feel like I have had a great night of sleep which I like. After years of use I can say it's made to last for a long time. I would recommend it to people that want a soft bed that last a long time.

Comfort
      The mattress is very comfortable that is because it is soft, also you can't feel the springs in the bed when you lay down which is great. It is also great because it doesn't lose any fluffiness when used for a long time. This is a very good bed.

Firmness
      It is very soft and it is firm, I notice that it was very firm and fluffy right when I layed down on it. The cotton material on the surface of the bed is very very soft which is nice.

It is very durable it can last a long time before it gets ruined. I have had mine for years and it is still good, it is still working good.

• Firmness:

Absolutely the best mattress ever!

Comments about Beauty Rest Beautyrest Classic Mattress:

This mattress is the best! I have owned it for about 5 years now, and i would not trade it for the world! I have low back pain and this is the only bed for me. I don't recommend it for people who like or need a firm bed. Another draw back is that you can not flip this mattress, it can only be rotated.

Love this mattress

• Firmness:

Great for couples , if you get 2 different firmness levels.

Comments about Beauty Rest Beautyrest Classic Mattress:

Will upgrade someday to get the adjustable box spring. I got the "medium" firmness and my husband got the "firm" and we both love our choices. I don't like the fact that you can not flip the mattress. Next bed I buy you will be able to flip the mattress pads over.

Money well spent

Comments about Beauty Rest Beautyrest Classic Mattress:

My husband and I could never afford a mattress of great value such as the BeautyRest years ago. After moving to another state, we wanted all new furniture. We went to Sleepy's and I fell deeply in love with the BeautyRest. Not only did it look nice, it felt great. Reminded me of those beds at nice hotels, but better. At the time, I was 6 months pregnant and recovering from surgery. This mattress made everything so much easier. We got a king size and the mattress comes with a 10 year warranty!!!

Comfort
      It doesn't sink in. It keeps its shape very well. Feels amazing.

Support
      I'ts so sturdy. My children are always playing on our bed yet it doesn't affect the mattress at all.

It's firm yet soft.

This bed can go through a tornado and probably come out without a scratch.

• Firmness:

It's alright, but not for me.

Comments about Beauty Rest Beautyrest Classic Mattress:

If you can get comfortable on this bed, then that is great for you. But for me, I couldn't get comfortable. I tried for a couple months, and finally moved it to the guest room and bought me a new bed. I just wasn't impressed with the density or the way that it contoured to my body.

Comfort
      I have a bad back and I need something firm but giving at the same time. I know that it's a weird request, but I need a mattress to give, but not too much.

Support
      I just didn't feel like it gave me what I wanted and needed. The mattress and me wasn't a good match.

Firmness
      I felt as though I was tossing and turning more to try to get it to do what I needed it to do, like a pillow when you've had a long day and it isn't working? Yeah, that's what this felt like to me.

I am not too sure about this one because I only used it for a couple months, and then I moved it into the guest room. I never gave it time to see if it would last up to my other half and me sleeping in it. So, this may not be a fair number on this one seeing as I only chose 5, but I honestly do not know.

Amazing mattress!!!!

from Corpus Christi, TX

Comments about Beauty Rest Beautyrest Classic Mattress:

My husband has this mattress in his old room at his parent house. The first we went to visit them after our wedding I got to sleep on the mattress that everyone raved about. I thought "A mattress is a mattress, so not a big deal". Well, I was so wrong! This is a mattress like no other. I sleep so good on this mattress and it is so comfortable. I sleep so soundly. I don't even I wake up to roll over when I sleep on this mattress. I usually wake up in the same position that I went to sleep in, which is saying a lot for me because I am a tosser and a turner. I wake up feeling so refreshed and rested. I never thought that a good mattress would make a difference, but it does. It makes a huge difference. This mattress is soft yet firm. It provides the perfect amount of both. I tell my in-laws all of the time that when they go on vacation I am going to their house to trade out my old mattress for their awesome one!

Not worth the price

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Beauty Rest Beautyrest Classic Mattress:

This mattress is not holding up well

Comfort
      After two years tou can see an indentation of the body. It feels like you are sinking in.

Support
      The support is adequate at the edges but not in farther

It is adequately firm until you get 8 inches from the edge of the mattress

The first mattress had to be replaced after less than 6 months because it developed a crease between the tufts. Now after less than 2 years it has body indentations