Other Mattresses:
Beautyrest
700035001-1050
Beautyrest Ava II Luxury Firm Queen Mattress Only

Summary

Beautyrest Black's Independent Support Technology utilizes alternating rows of braided, Advanced Pocketed Coil springs and Super Pocketed coils for the ultimate level of personalized back support.  Every detail of the Beautyrest Black mattress is designed with comfort and rejuvenation in mind.  Luxurious fabrics, specialized components, and the patent-pending Recharge Sleep System combine for the world's finest Beautyrest.

Beautyrest Ava II Luxury Firm Queen Mattress Only

Don't regret ONE penny!

from Waterloo ia.

Comments about Beautyrest Ava II Luxury Firm Queen Mattress Only:

This is a great product, I'm glad I bought it, it's relaxing, comfortable, addictive, and overwhelmingly beautiful! I've greater nights than I ever did! My husband love it also, he can't even get out of it, he everything in it. No more twisting and turning at night, no more back pain, andThank you so much, I recommend anyone to buy this awesome mattress.

• Was this a gift?:
        • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

annieforjesus

from Leland NC

Comments about Beautyrest Ava II Luxury Firm Queen Mattress Only:

No commitment this soft will help you make money online at home once you get started. So give them a chance, I am greatly sure. Just followed the instructions and you will be ok.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Simply the Best

from Greenwich, CT

Pros

• Back Support Is Awesome
              • Comfortable Not Flimsy

• Good When Achy
                • Has Helped With Sleeping

Comments about Beautyrest Ava II Luxury Firm Queen Mattress Only:

When I was shopping for a mattress, due to the prices, I contacted my neurosurgeon as I have had three spinal fusions; one lumbar and two cervical. I wanted to put my money into something that would give me the support I needed, but be comfortable and aid in sleeping. BeautyRest was the only mattress my surgeon felt would be helpful for me and I can honestly say that although I still don't sleep through the night due to pain, I do get a few solid hours in. This mattress has been a god send.

• Was this a gift?: