Other Shampoos:
Beauty Without Cruelty
Beauty Without Cruelty Organic Aromatherapy Shampoo Volume Plus

Beauty Without Cruelty Organic Aromatherapy Shampoo Volume Plus

Beauty Without Cruelty makes great organic shampoo.

from Plymouth, MA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Beauty Without Cruelty Organic Aromatherapy Shampoo Volume Plus:

I really like BWC products, especially their shampoos and conditioners. I try to use organic and natural products as much as possible. Their products have a seal that says that they are made with  certified organic ingredients and I like that fact.

I also like the fact that their  Aromotherapy Shampoo Volume Plus smells like flowers and herbs and not a manufactured perfume. I hate those smelly, overly-perfumed shampoos that have a smell that lingers for too long. BWC's shampoo has a nice, pleasant scent. Some people may find their shampoo to be expensive but I think it's worth it for the excellent results you get.

I hope that everyone is recycling their shampoo bottles and other   items too!

Beauty Without Cruelty Shampoo Love It

from Santa Clara, UT

Pros

Cons

Comments about Beauty Without Cruelty Organic Aromatherapy Shampoo Volume Plus:

**Beauty Without Cruelty Organic Aromatherapy Shampoo Volume Plus "I Love It"**

**This shampoo is natural, organic & paraban free, which is why I tried it. It really doesn't take as much to lather your hair & it feels clean. There are matching conditioners. The fragrances are subtle enough not to be too strong.  **