Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
BeautiControl Skinlogics

BeautiControl Skinlogics

BeautiControl Skinlogics 20's Line is a miracle worker!

from Kapaa, HI

Comments about BeautiControl Skinlogics:

For years and years I dealt with acne prone skin. It was so embarassing to come home from school feeling greasy and pimply. Throughout high school I used neutrogena, because that's all I could get my hands on at the time. Out of high school now and I'm still dealing with minor breakouts. I recently relocated to Hawaii, where air conditioning here is sparse. (surprisingly) So I'm often left feeling greasy and showering twice a day. Thankgoodness for my BeautiControl Skinlogics cleansers. I don't know what I would do without them. I ran out of my face wash when I first arrived here, not wanting to go through the hassle of ordering more I decided to go back to neutrogena. BIG MISTAKE. After realizing what a terrible mistake that was, I immediatly called for back up. I now know that I cannot live without this skin care line. It's the only one that clears my face up, getting rid of my small imperfections. BeautiControl is such a great company. I have tried ALOT of their products and would recommend them to anyone!