Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

BeautiControl Regeneration Tight, Firm & Fill Face Creme

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

BeautiControl Tight, Firm, and Fill is like Botox in a jar!

I have been using BeautiControl's  Regeneration Tight, Firm, and Fill (TFF) for about 3 months. I can attest to the claim that it is like Botox, without the needles and pain. It has tightened my skin so much and filled-in my wrinkles that my 62 year old face looks like 30 again. My skin has never looked or felt better.  I also use Tight, Firm, and Fill Eye Serum. Crows Feet, no more.

I have found that the products produced by BeautiControl are better than any department store brands and I have tried them all.  The foundation for healthy skin is good skincare products. Instead of guessing if your skin is dry or oily, you can take an e-profile on: BeautiControl website. Search for Consultant Susan Belcher and there you can  answer a few questions about "the age of your skin" and instantly get the customized skincare that is appropriate for you.  I have never gotten this at a department store, have you?

As you can tell, I am very excited about BeautiControl. The products have changed my life, not to mention they have given me a younger appearance.

Wow! I can't believe this works!

BeautiControl Regeneration Tight, Firm & Fill Face Creme lives up to the hype! I'm starting to get self-conscious about my skin now so after hearing from a friend who raved about this creme I had to try it. It's no magic face-lift in a pretty container but after the first couple of times I used it I was already seeing a difference in my skin. Small pore, smoother skin especially around my eyes. I was skeptical but I'm convinced my skin will continue to look and feel better as I keep using this creme. It's not oily or greasy so I could recommend this creme to anyone of any skin tone. I've heard of people spending so much money and searching so long to find the creme that's good for them. I feel very fortunate that my search was short and that I found this product before I went spending too much money sampling others. Finding the right creme was important to me because I was a smoker for 15 years and I had the premature lines on around my mouth because of it. This creme is really helping me out with that.

Great product!

Comments about BeautiControl Regeneration Tight, Firm & Fill Face Creme:

I am also looking for an effective moisturizer that is easy on the skin and doesn't cause breakouts. I had been hearing about this product for awhile, but never got around to trying it. Boy, I wish I had tried it sooner! It is absolutely amazing!

It is just the perfect thing if you are worried about aging and damage from the sun (and who isn't?). I have very sensitive skin and I am always worried about what a new product will do to my skin, be it causing redness, drying or breakouts. However, I had absolutely nothing to worry about as this product made my skin less prone to problems. The absorbed very well into my skin and I noticed tightening (without dryness) almost immediately.

I use this every night after washing my face and the smell is also really nice and relaxing. It is definitely gentle enough to use every night. I highly recommend this product! You will not regret this purchase one bit, I promise!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Wow! I can't believe this works!

from Langhorne, PA

Good short-term effects

from Fond Du Lac, WI

Comments about BeautiControl Regeneration Tight, Firm & Fill Face Creme:

If you want to look especially good for a special occasion, this cream will help you hide lines and wrinkles on your face for a few hours. It firms and covers up very well, though these effects are distinctly short-term. Still, if you keep using it every day, you should notice a decided improvement in the appearance of your face. If you stop using it for a couple of days, you'll look the same as you did before using it.

Absorption
It absorbs very well and quickly.

Doesn't Clog Pores
The cream has a bit of an oily feel to it.

I'm giving a 4 instead of a 5 in this category because the product's effects are fairly short-lived, though they look good for the amount of time they last.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Firm and Fill face Creme is a great investment.

Comments about BeautiControl Regeneration Tight, Firm & Fill Face Creme:

I would recommend the Beauticontrol Regeneration Tight, Firm & Full Face Creme. I noticed fine lines, so I decided to make the purchase to be proactive about anti-aging. The thing that I enjoy most about this product is the lightness. It soaks in quickly, and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. The non-oily form makes my skin feel rejuvenated almost instantaneously, which is what is most important to me. The second thing I enjoy about this product is the firmness. Within 30 seconds of putting on the product to my neck and face, I start to feel a tightness and thickness to my face. Within ten to fifteen minutes of this product, the "tightness" goes away, but I still feel as though I "look" like I have the tight and plumpness. Overall I find this product wonderful, and I feel as though I see a visual difference in my fine lines and crows feet.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Using this for aout 2 weeks-beginning to see improvement!

from Pasadena, MD

Comments about BeautiControl Regeneration Tight, Firm & Fill Face Creme:

I had started using TFF about two weeks ago, after first being introduced to Beauticontrol about 2 months ago.  I have used or bought about a dozen products and I have not used one yet that I don't like.  At first I was most looking for something to help my hands after having to wash them so many times at work at the hospital.  They always get so and cracked espeially during the winter.  The Extreme Hand care lotion  lasts about 3 handwashes and it seems that my hands are really appreciating the effort!!  I guess the real test will come when the season changes and my skin becomes even drier. The Lip Apeel really makes your lips nice and smooth and you feel like you really have had a spa lip treatment!  It is two products in one-and the gloss seems to last a very long time.  I also have been using the Herbal Foot Lotion each night with the same good, moisturizing effects. I will continue to use the products as long as I still see these same results-the TFF is supposed to only show more positive results as you continue to use it, so I am looking forward to looking in the mirror and seeing a new face very soon!

BeautiControl Tight, Firm, and Fill is like Botox in a jar!

from Beckley, WV

Can't live without it

from Heath, OH

Comments about BeautiControl Regeneration Tight, Firm & Fill Face Creme:

I started using the tight firm and fill cream by BeautiControl about two years ago.  I am truly amazed by it.  If you were to put it on only half of your face you would start to see changes in as little as about ten minutes.  The first thing you start to notice is that the side you put the TFF on is "lifted".  The next thing you notice is that your face appears tighter and firmer.

Areas of skin that prior to application appeared to have a slightly crepey appearance are now smoother.  I was very concerned about those type of areas on my face that had started to appear over the last few years. In about thirty minutes your face will actually look tighter, firmer and the wrinkles look filled in.

I put it on every morning prior to makeup and I do see improvement in skin texture and firmness very quickly.  The longer you continue to use the TFF cream from BeautiControl the more permanent changes you will continue to see.  If you do not want to use an additional moisturizer, you really do not have to as it is moisturizing.

TFF by BC has definitely become a necessary part of my daily morning facial routine. TFF does exactly what the name states. It tightens, firms and fill.s

Beauticontrol Regeneration Tight, Firm & Fill works great

from Semmes, AL

Comments about BeautiControl Regeneration Tight, Firm & Fill Face Creme:

Beauticontrol TFF is a part of my daily routine. I wouldn't want to go without it! I began using it about 3 years ago noticed a difference after a few days. My skin was firmer, brighter and the lines around my mouth and eyes were smaller and eventually gone.  The TFF eye cream was added shortly there after and I love it too.  It is very light.  I use them both under my morning moisturizer and under makeup. I also use them at night after cleanser and toner and before night moisturizers.  I am always getting compliments on my skin and people can't believe I am going to be 50 soon.  There is another TFF product I recently added - TFF Face and Neck Firming cream that works on the Neck and Decolatage area that works well too.  I love these products for firming and smoothing.  I joined Beauticontrol a few years ago to buy the products for myself - I do not sell them or do spas  so this review is based on my personal experience - not for profits.  I love them products and could not find anything in the department stores to do what BC products do for me.  Highly recommend them all.

Tight Firm & Fill gives visible results!

from West Lafayette, IN

Comments about BeautiControl Regeneration Tight, Firm & Fill Face Creme:

I started using Beauticontrol's Tight Firm & Fill product after I noticed an incredibly large wrinkle/facial line bridging the area just above my nose.  Apparently I squint WAY too much (either that or I frown - I hope its the former and not the latter) because I am in my late twenties and have never had skincare issues before.  I decided to try the Tight Firm & Fill and target just that specific area.  I was pretty skeptical at first as I didn't see huge results.  I thought that the facial line wasn't quite as noticeable, but I couldn't be sure.  However, I kept using the Tight Firm and Fill on a daily basis.  Sometimes I even applied it in the morning and the evening.  After several weeks (maybe about 3 weeks) there was no denying that the line was more filled in and a lot less noticeable.  So now I have total faith in the product and its ability to moisturize and plump up those wrinkles.  I stopped using the product and after a few weeks noticed the facial line was pronounced again so now I am back to my routine.  While this product is expensive, I only target the area that needs it which requires just a tiny dab of cream each day.  Therefore one container will last me quite a long time and is worth the cost.

Love the Beauticontrol Tight Firm and Fill

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about BeautiControl Regeneration Tight, Firm & Fill Face Creme:

I went to a friend's beauticontol party and knew I would be looking for anti-aging products. The lines on my forehead, around my mouth, and around my eyes had really become noticeable lately. I was very reluctant to try this product because I thought it seemed expensive for something I did not know really worked. I purchased several products but this was not one of them. When I received my order, the consultant had given me a free jar of the TFF. I tried it and within a few days, I began to notice a decrease in the depths of my wrinkles. As a smoker the fine lines around my mouth became less noticeabe. The wrinkles in my forehead no longer looked like craters. It only takes a very, very little amount, so it lasts forever. The results it provide are worth any amount of money, but in the long run with the small amount that you need for everyday, it is actually very inexpensive to use. I would recommend this to anyone that is worried about the signs of aging.