Other Blushes:

BeautiControl Mineral Blush - All Shades

Love the BeautiControl Blush

from Fayetteville, WV

Comments about BeautiControl Mineral Blush - All Shades:

BeautiControl blush takes the guesswork out of what is the proper blend of colors for you!  They have done all the work for you.  I have to say though, that the blush brush that comes with it is not that helpful.  I prefer a larger blush brush, so I purchased and extra, larger brush for my blush.  The blush itself is wonderful.  It honestly stays on all day, and I SWEAR that the longer you have it on, the prettier it gets.  It does not bleed of onto your clothes, and it does not "fade" away.  The mixture of colors that you get in each package is great!  You get the light with the darker, so you are able to blend and get that perfect color.  The product lasts for a good while, but as with other BeautiControl products, you have to be able to find, or have available a consultant to be able to order.  If you find a good consultant, she should be able to keep your colors in stock.  The price is average, but hte product is great!

BeautiControl makeup is a good purchase!

from Louisville, KY

Comments about BeautiControl Mineral Blush - All Shades:

BeautiControl blush is a great product. If used correctly is goes on so that just a hint of color is added to your cheeks which is what I prefer. I use the chocolate and the rose tone depending on what I am wearing or where I am going. I never look like I have makeup on when I use BeautiControl as it is light. It's a great product even though a little pricey but it's worth the extra cost because it lasts so much longer than cheaper products. There are several shades to choose from in all of their products. I would highly recommend any BeautiControl product to everyone!