Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

from Jackson, MO

Pros

Cons

Comments about BeautiControl BC Spa Resurface Multi-Acid Resurfacing Peel:

BC Spa Resurface Multi-Acid Resurfacing Peel is a salon strength peel that you can do at home for a mere fraction of what you would pay in a salon. This chemical peel is formulted with blends of three acids for deep exfoliation to help reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and age spots. Since I have been using this, the brown spots on my face have faded and are totally unnoticeable under make-up. There are 30 easy-to-use applicator pads which can be cut in half to make the product go even further. Compared to a sticky mask that you have to pull off, this method is clean and much easier to use. I just love knowing that my skin is being bathed in strong alpha acid, poly acid and beta-hydroxy acid which will restore my old skin to look young. This is most beneficial to be used for at least 20 minutes and then removed with a microderm abrasion. I have even left the chemicals on my face while I slept and then removed them in the morning. Wow, that feels good.