BeautiControl BC Spa Facial Purifying Cleansing Lotion

BeautiControl BC Spa Facial Purifying Cleansing Lotion

A gentle yet effective facial cleanser

from Bowdoin, ME

Comments about BeautiControl BC Spa Facial Purifying Cleansing Lotion:

I love that the BeautiControl BC Spa Facial Purifying Cleansing Lotion is Sulfate and Paraben Free. It leaves my skin feeling so clean. I love how nicely it lathers up into a nice little foam.
These are benefits listed for the product:

Key Benefits:
• Sulfate-free formula forms light, lacy foam to effectively cleanse skin without removing natural oils.
• Advanced Antioxidant Complex consisting of vitamins and encapsulated Resveratrol protects skin from environmental aggressors and free radical damage.
• Contains a blend of botanicals including chamomile and arnica to soothe skin.
• Contains sodium hyaluronate to hydrate skin.

Absorption
This question doesn't really fit the product. You put it on your face and wash it off. I don't know how much you want it to absorb.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It's made to clean your pores.

This cleans dirt and makeup off very well. I avoid using it near my eyes. BeautiControl's Lash and Lid Bath are great for getting off eye makeup.

You won't believe how clean your skin will feel!

from Glen Allen, VA

Comments about BeautiControl BC Spa Facial Purifying Cleansing Lotion:

I thought my other cleanser was doing a great job until I decided to change to a new skincare line
by BeautiControl Cosmetics. The words FREE of sulfates, gluten, parabens, fragrance and
dye really caught my attention. Gentle cleansing lotion featuring chamomile, arnica and sodium hyaluronate.
Saw a difference in tone, clarity in day.