Other Headphones:

Pros

Cons

Quality all the way

Comments about Beats by Dr. Dre iBeats with Control Talk Earbud Headphones:

This product is well worth the price. When you're watching movies, listening to music or playing games, the sound quality experienced is beyond compare. Plus, with it's capability to block surrounding noise you can immerse yourself more into your entertainment. As far as the design the earbuds provide great comfort in comparison to it's less expensive counterparts. The only downside to this nearly perfect product is the dreaded tangle that the earbuds get into like every other set of headphones. Beats by Dr. Dre corrected that problem when they made the headphone with flat chords so that was their way of redeeming that one flaw. Probably the best feature you can't resist is the metal base of the earbuds that basically challenge you to try to crush them. They could be stepped on and nothing would happen to them. All in all, this product is downright amazing and if you're looking to invest in a great quality product, this is definitely the place to start.

best in ear headphones

from Portland, OR

Comments about Beats by Dr. Dre iBeats with Control Talk Earbud Headphones:

Although these headphones are on the expensive side I believe they are worth the price if you are willing to pay. The sound quality is very true to a studio version. I really like how I can get the bass feature in such small ear piece. I also have very small ears and and most other in-ear headphones often fall out of my ear or start to fall off and I definitely can not work out with them. but these beats are great they fit and stay on my ears. They work great with any of my gadgets that allow a headphone input and are compatible with all of my media tablets, ipods, and smartphone that I use daily. The string/cord is a good size in length also I can reach the lengths I need it to.

Excellent product for IOS users

from Flushing, NY

Comments about Beats by Dr. Dre iBeats with Control Talk Earbud Headphones:

This is a very good pair of headphones. The base comes through very well, and the sound quality is amazing. You do have to take the time to ensure you are using the right sized inserts for your ears or you might not be getting the best from the headphones. The control talk also works very well with my apple devices. I can change volume, and skip traps no problem. This does however seem to be specifically for apple devices. Although the headphones still work great on things like Android, they won't be able to fully utilize the control talk features.

Great sound quality

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Beats by Dr. Dre iBeats with Control Talk Earbud Headphones:

It was working great for me the first 10 months, but then one side stopped working. The company was willing to send me a brand new one since the 1 yr warranty was covered. My 2nd one is still good til this day. Pricey, but nice bass quality.

Loving these!

Pros

Cons

Comments about Beats by Dr. Dre iBeats with Control Talk Earbud Headphones:

My friend gifted me these headphones. I love them. I've used Bose and Skullcandy and these are by far my fave. The bass could be a little better but they certainly deliver.

Comfort
        The skullcandy's have hurt my ears before but these adjust very well to my ear shape.

I have accidentally dropped them and stepped on them countless times and they don't tear or lose the ear grip easily. I love that.