Other Headphones:
MH BTS ON SOHD RD CT, MH BTS ON SO CT, 129442, BT ON SOLOHD WHT
Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Headphones

Incredible sound!

I bought these headphones because I was getting fed up of having to buy new cheap headphones every few months. These headphones are of top notch quality! Having used ear buds for so many years, it took a while for me to become acclimated with an over-the-ear headphone but now that I have, I honestly cannot picture going back. They are comfortable and the sound is so crisp. It honestly sounds like you are listening to the music live. After I started listening to my music with these headphones, I noticed so many minor aspects of each song that made my listening experience far superior. I also appreciate that you hear nothing except what is coming through the headphones whether it be music or a video. I highly suggest these headphones for anyone who is a music lover or who may be hard of hearing.

Sound Quality
I cannot stress enough how incredible the sound quality is with these headphones. It will change your listening experience.

Comfort
Takes some getting used to, but the soft leather on the headphones is really comfortable, especially when wearing these for an extended amount of time.

While I enjoy how sleek the headphones are, I am very cautious not to be too rough with them as for I am afraid they will break.

I haven't had any issues so far, but I am extremely cautious with my Beats.

Overpriced. Not exactly worth the investment.

Don't get me wrong these headphones are GREAT, but the quality you receive from the money invested isn't at all. There are other brands out there that would give a bigger bang for your buck than beats. I own a pair of these and wear and tear easily affects the cord.

Now moving along to how the headphones itself work, I would like to point out the the coloring of the headphones fades over time due to weathering; though it's only a minor hassle to clear up the weathering using cleaning products. The squishy rubber part that you rest on your head when you put on the headphones does begin to fall apart after about a year of using these headphones making it a pain to deal with. Finally something I would personally love to point out is that these phones are pretty toxic to wear with long hair since the hinges have a bad habit of pulling them.

I would recommend these phones only under the condition of having a huge chunk of money to burn (tax returns anyone?). They are aesthetically pleasing (probably the reason why they are expensive), and give amazing quality because of the sound isolation it provides. What really just irks me is the quality of the cord being able to break easily. I would NOT recommend plugging in the cord to your phone (the bent end), and then stuffing the phone while it's connected into your pockets.

Lastly the headphones, though amazing, does begin to hurt your ears if being worn for lengthy periods of time, so don't rely on it too much.

i like this product i like the quality and the designe

from casablanca

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Added features
  • Comfortable
  • Compact Design
  • Easy To Use
  • Great Sound Quality
  • Quality Microphone

Cons

• Expensive

• bike
  • Home Computer
  • Mobile Device
  • Music and Movies
  • Office Computer

Comments about Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Headphones:

this product is amazing and strong. the dream headphone i can tell u thatthis headphone is one of the best in the market .nice designe good matrial nice song quality and multiple colors

• Primary use:
  • Personal
  • Computer Platform:
  • PC

Great Sound

from Jalisco, Mex

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Bass
  • Great Sound

• Music
    • Portable Devices

Comments about Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Headphones:

It has a great sound, it is confortable, i only had a problem, in the place i live in there is no way to repair them so when it get crashed its difficult to repair them

• Primary Use:
    • Listening to iPod
    • Was this a gift?:

Overpriced. Not exactly worth the investment.

• Comfort:

On ear headphones that fold for carrying.

Comments about Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Headphones:

There are a lot of small little breakable pieces of plastic that will break when you drop them. The internal wires are very durable, so it was simple to fix

Sound Quality
    The sound quality of these are great, but for real quality you should go bose. they are the best by far. I am no sound guru, but they are the best headphones i have every personally owned.

Comfort
    These are comfortable for about an hour, then my ears feel squished and the top of my head where the headphones get sore. They also leave a dent in your hair where you wore them.

The dent in the hair is a pain, but they look good and are a status symbol. They way they fit your ears is nice. Another complaint is their tendency to make a small crack noise that hurts my ears when something shifts inside the device.

These were going well for me for a while, then i dropped them and they broke. The sound quality was unaffected, but the little piece of plastic holding the earpiece broke, and i spend an hour supergluing it back together until it held strongly, beware of this. DO NOT lose that piece that snaps off.

• Comfort:

Great look and good sound

Comments about Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Headphones:

I like the look an design of the headphones. The connector has a button for turning the sound up or down. The headphones come with a nice carrying pouch, which can easily fit into a purse or bag. They fold up for easy storage. I would recommend this product to anyone of any age.

Sound Quality
    The sound quality is good. I was expecting more bass for the price, but I guess you don't need a lot of bass right in top of your ears. It is very good for noise canceling.

Comfort
    You can barely tell you have them on for a while, but after an hour or so they start to feel tight in my head. I would not recommend wearing them for long periods of time. There is a soft cushion on each earpiece.

There are many colors to choose from, such as purple, green, pink, black, red, and more. This gives you a chance to make it your own style. They are not bulky like most over head headphones.

I've only had the headphones for a few months, but they seem to hold up good.

Quality

Comments about Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Headphones:

I received a pair of Beats Solo headsets for Christmas. I was very excited to finally have my own pair of Beats. The Solo's are not the best form of Beats but they are great quality and reasonable pricing. I've owned my pair for about two years now and they are still in great condition.

Sound Quality
    Beats are great for listening to Rap or Hip-Hop music genres. They convey the music very clearly at a decent volume. When you listen to a song on a pair Beats, you will hear some factors and sounds in the song you could never hear with any other headsets.

Comfort
    Beats headsets are very comfortable and great for listening to music for long periods of time. The are conveniently adjustable to fit anyone and stay on your head comfortably without irritation. Personally, I use them for long car rides, I can use them for many hours very comfortably.

The Beats Solo headsets have a very stylish and appealing design. They come in a variety of colors that suit everybody.

These headsets are very strong and last a very long time, that is, if you buy a pair of legit Beats. Beats that are real and made from the original company can last many years. To purchase safely, go to their website for a list of authorized sellers.

• Comfort:

Nice and gets the job done.

Comments about Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Headphones:

There are nice headphones.

Sound Quality
    Quality Sound but sometimes some songs will be loader than others but I think that's due to my phone. It's decent with canceling sound.

Comfort
    It's comfortable but if you wear it for a few hours I have to take it off for a few to give my ears a break, but other than that it's nice to wear.

Very stylish and noticeable, people always make comments about my Beats.

I've had mine for over a year and it looks brand new, if you take care of it, it will last long.

Beats

Comments about Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Headphones:

The only thing that doesn't make it score higher is the price. I received a pair as a gift and couldn't be happier with them. I was tired of using the Apple headphones that come with all their products. I travel a fair amount and having a good set of headphones become more apparent to me. While sitting on an airplane WITHOUT music, it nearly cancels out all the outside sound (not just the people, but the plane itself). If they were a little less expensive, say around 150, I would rate them a ten. Music lovers would definitely enjoy their product.

Sound Quality
    The bass doesn't overwhelm hearing the actual music and singing. Perfect combination of sounds.

Comfort
    The over the head phones are so much easier than having the Apple ones that pluck right into your ear, which for me, usually end up falling out too often. They are light weight even though they may look a little bulky and out there, but overall they fit nicely.

I love how easy they fold and pack right into the case that comes with them.

I have not had any issues with them since receiving a pair.

Extremely overrated

Comments about Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Headphones:

First off, they are not stylish at all. In fact, they look pretty bad. They're EXTREMELY overpriced. For headphones this high in price, i would expect them to be sound canceling, have large millimeter, and be very high in quality. NOPE. Hardly any outside sound was cancelled. They did not feel comfortable on my head. The sound quality was mediocre at best. I would much rather get Bose headphones. That way i'm guaranteed high quality for the steep price.

Sound Quality
    Nothing special about the sound quality. It's the same as the stock iPhone ear buds. Very simple and lame.

Comfort
    Felt stiff and clunky on my head.

I personally think the design is poor. They make people look like total tools, fags, and other negative things.

Broke within a month.

• Comfort:

I love My Beats By Dre Solo Headphones.

Comments about Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Headphones:

Do not let some of the negative reviews on this product persuade you into not spending the money to go out and buy these amazing head phones. At first I admit I was skeptical into parting with that much money for just a pair of headphones but I went out and got them anyway. These work for all of my devices no matter what it is I am able to sync them up and get going with whatever I decide to do. Sometimes watching movies with them breaks up but I believe that is more of a data sync issue or just my internet connection in general. I like to listen to music on full blast sound all the way up and before I had these headphones my stereo system, computer speakers, and even my speakers on phone and laptop just were not doing the trick for me. I decided if I wanted the best sound and boosting capability I would have to go out and buy the best. I can not believe I didn't buy these sooner. Way too late in the game now to ever go back to how it was before have the Beats by Dre Solo. Dont let other brands fool you into making you believe they have the best. Remember you get what you pay for and these are where it is at.