Other Women's Shoes:
Bearpaw
Bearpaw Women's Knit Fashion Boot - Black

Summary

Walk with a Spring in Your Step in this Women's Boot Knit Black

Add a little warmth to dreary days in this designer women's boot knit black. This pair of versatile boots comes at an ultra-low price and works with multiple clothing styles with ease. To add variety to your outfits, this pair is also easily tucked into jeans or worn on the outside of your pants to go with your sense of style.

Dressing for the weather by relying on this warm Bearpaw women's boot knit black lets you proactively prepare for the worst and adds a ray of sunshine to the coldest winter day. Giving you flexibility with a soft under sole, you'll walk assured in this pair of footwear and make it through the day comfortably. If your wardrobe needs a new way to embrace the winter, this pair of boots gives you a plush finish every time.

Bearpaw Women's Knit Fashion Boot - Black

So glad I bought these!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Knit Fashion Boot - Black:

First, I bought the grey version of these boots. Shortly after, I realized how much I loved the chic and fashionable design of them, and I knew I needed to go out and purchase the black Bearpaw knit fashion boots. I was more than happy with my purchase. I wear a lot of black clothing and accessories, so these Bearpaw boots definitely fit right into my wardrobe. I wear these on a weekly basis, and they match pretty much any outfit I am wearing on any given day. Another aspect of these Bearpaw boots that I enjoy is how comfortable and cozy they feel on my feet. I have oddly shaped feet, and it is always hard to find a good pair of boots, but every pair of Bearpaw boots that I own fit perfectly.
These boots are great for any season because they are not too hot. I would absolutely recommend these stylish boots to anyone who is looking for a durable and reliable pair of boots to wear during any season!

Extremely Comfortable!

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Knit Fashion Boot - Black:

I like the brand and I like the styling of these boots. They are very comfortable and easy to wear all day and not experience any issues with your feet. I like that they just slide on to your feet without a whole lot of hard work to get them on. I also like the fact that they only come to just below your calf so that it not an issue either. The one thing that I don't like about this boot is that they are not water proof, nor is it guaranteed to keep your feet warm up to a certain temperature. These boots are only good for wearing in the late summer and early fall weather. You could possibly get away with wearing them in the snow, however if it is more that 2 or 3 inches you are in trouble with these because they will not keep your feet warm. I would also advise against wearing these boots in rainy weather as the they tend to get soaking wet really, really fast and it takes day for them to completely dry out.

These are so cute!

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Knit Fashion Boot - Black:

I bought these exact boots in grey, and loved them! Then found out they did not look as good as soon as any kind of weather happened. So after that, I went out and bought the same exact boots, these boots, in black. The black look nice, but I don't like that the buttons on the side don't stand out as much since the buttons are black on both pairs of boots. They stand out better on the light grey then black on black. But overlooking that they are still very cute boots and look really nice with a pair of skinny jeans and a sweater. I think the black version hold up way better than the grey, and can be paired with a lot more outfits. I would definitely recommend these boots to anyone. They are very comfortable, they can be worn all day and your feet won't hurt at the end of it. They will keep your feet warm, so you're comfortable, but not too warm where you get that gross and weird foot sweat thing happening.

i love my boots

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Knit Fashion Boot - Black:

Everyone wants to know where I scored this awesome foot ware. I recommend them to anybody that has to dress nice and stand on their feet for hours.
They looked so comfortable and soft. I do love the color of these boots because I wear so much black.There is one thing that I really like about these Bearpaw knit boots,I love the fact that you can wear these boots as ankle boots or roll them up around your calves. I like how you have the option of two different looks by wearing them up higher, or cuffing them down and creating a different look, I also really love the detail of the little buttons on the side of the boots.
I am so happy with this purchase I'm on my feet all day and these actually feel pretty good after 7 or 8 hours. I recommend these to anyone who wants a very stylish boot that is warm and comfy and You won't regret buying these boots for sure because you will buy another one for sure !

Loving this brand

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Knit Fashion Boot - Black:

After buying this boot in grey I knew I had to get it in black too. I love the comfortability and warmth the shoe provides and I love that it fits us ladies with kankles. Just like the other pair I bought, it comes in a great neutral color that comes with some flexibility that you don't get with a lot of boots. The knit top has a lot more give that is fantastic for those of us with thicker ankles who still want to look fashionable.

I was also really glad it came in black as well because it has a lot more capability to match my various winter outfits. The small details on the side of the boot are a fantastic little addition to these winter shoes, making them more interesting and fashionable.

You also wont have any worries about comfort and warmth in these shoes, because provided they are kept dry, they give ample amounts of both. These boots are fabulous and look phenomenal. Definitely worth the price and then some!

light, warm, easy to wear

Comments about Bearpaw Women's Knit Fashion Boot - Black:

Classic slouchy boot, looks good with leggings or jeans. Got a lot of compliments while wearing with a tea length denim skirt (and grey leggings) to a family occasion. The boots are light but still fairly warm. I won't wear in snow but if it's just cold these are a winner.