Other Children's Shoes:
Bearpaw
682T
Bearpaw Toddler Girl's Abigail Black Winter Boot

Summary

Frosty feet are so last year. Keep her tootsies warm and cozy with these toddler girl's Abigail winter boots from BEARPAW. These pretty black boots feature genuine suede for a durable and stylish look. Two side toggles make it easier for her to pull her boots on and off. The wool-blend trim and lining ensures her feet and ankles will stay warm, even when she's facing the harshest winter winds.

Bearpaw Toddler Girl's Abigail Black Winter Boot

Great Toddler Winter Boots

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Bearpaw Toddler Girl's Abigail Black Winter Boot:

I looked quite a bit for some boots for my daughter for our winter season. We have snow here for a good portion of the winter season so I needed something warm and good quality since she can be a bit rough on her clothes and shoes. These were perfect for her. They are very soft on the inside and very warm. This was a huge thing for me to find for her because her feet are always cold to the touch when we get home form being out and about in any of her other shoes, but not these boots. The sole is a nice sturdy rubber that has good grip for the snowy and icy surfaces in bad weather. My daughter is three and is able to easily put these on and off herself. They also fit true to size which is another huge plus since these were ordered online and we did not get to try them on before purchasing. The outside is a soft suede that I would recommend using scotch guard on to keep them looking new throughout the season. The height is good and covers the entire ankle and we are able to either tuck her pants into the boot or pull down over it depending on her wardrobe choice for the day.

Durable, warm, stylish, and cheap!

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Bearpaw Toddler Girl's Abigail Black Winter Boot:

I purchased the Bearpaw Abigail Black Winter Boots for my niece. These are some really nicely crafted winter boots. I initially picked up her regular size and found that they fit her feet too snugly. I decided to exchange for a full size up and found them to fit much better without too much extra room. My nice loves wearing them all year around. These boots are extremely soft inside and provides great warmth when the temperature gets in the low teen's. The toggle locking enclosure makes getting them off and on very quickly, but secure enough that my niece can't undo them easily. The only downside to the toggle is that it only allows a certain level of tension around the shin area. The boots usually stay on when she's playing, but they have slipped off on occasion when playing/crawling on the floor. I would definitely recommend the Bearpaw Abigail Black Winter Boots because they are cheap, durable, and stylish.