3.9

Beam Central Cleaning System Vacuum

3.9

• Personal (3)

You'll Never Go Back to Regular Vacs Again

Before moving into our new home we had never had a central vacuuming system. We always figured it would be too expensive to retrofit an older home with it. It also seemed like an expensive luxury we could do without. However, when we were in the market for a new home we settled on one that included it as a sale incentive. Well, how could we go wrong there?

I must say that after hyaving lived with it for several years now I don't think I could go back to normal push vacauums anymore. That's not to say there's no equipment to lug around but it's so much easier to carry (especially up the stairs) around the hose and cleaning head rather than a full vacuum cleaner. And the system is very powerful. It will suck up anything that can fit through the hose. We have both carpet and hardwood and it does a great job with both. The best part is emptying the container in the garage. I have a tracsh can parked underneath it so emptying it is easy and clean.

This vacuum really does "suck"

This is probably the worst vacuum I've ever used. The auction on this thing is terrible. I've never been so displeased with a product in my entire life. There is not one good thing about this vacuum that I've seen. I used it for about a week and it didn't work like it said it would ONCE. I would definitely not recommend this to ANYONE. I don't know if I got a bad one but this was terrible and didn't even work for a few crushed chips on the floor.

Maneuverability
Even though I had a terrible experience, this was incredibly easy to move around and turn corners.

From the few things it actually sucked up, it was difficult and messy to clean

Suction Performance
Can I go any lower than 1? This is the most weak auction I've ever had on a vacuum, like I said I may have got a bad one but this really does "suck"

Versatility
Despite the terrible power and design, this actually had several options to change and clean up with, if only I got to try them.

The design is plain, and the emptying part was terrible and difficult.

Lasted about 15 seconds.

If you are in Namibia NOT Recomend Beam Central Cleaning Sys

from Namibia

Comments about Beam Central Cleaning System Vacuum:

Been offered appalling and never experienced aftersales customer services after my machine stopped working just after a couple of months after installation. Do NOT recommend anyone particularly in Namibia to buy this product. Beam Central Cleaning System Vacuum is literally dumped to a customer and the seller just vanishes. The HQ in South Africa seems to be also playing games each time I send an email, I am promised great support for almost a year now, shocking and appalling. Highly disappointed and I will spread the message.

• Personal
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Beam Central Vacuum is junk vacuum

from NE Fort Lauderdale, FL

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• There are none!!!

Cons

• HOSE IS JUNK
  • Poor Design
  • Unreliable

• NO USES hose won't last!

Comments about Beam Central Cleaning System Vacuum:

I have the top of the line Beam Central Vac with the hose that has the electric wire built-in. After only 7 years of owning the unit the hose is bad. Literally, the power turns on and off to the unit if the hose moves. I called Beam and they WILL NOT COVER the hose under warranty but they COULD SELL me one. Beam doesn't have a good hose design and they know it! If they did have a good hose design it would last. And if Beam were a stand-up company and there were problems with their hoses they would cover the hose under warranty. BUYER BEWARE.

Unacceptable customer service.

from Ottawa Ontario Canada.

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
  • Long Power Cord
  • Powerful/Good Suction

Cons

• Unreliable

• Carpet

Comments about Beam Central Cleaning System Vacuum:

The broom malfunctioned after 9 months. Still on warrantee. Have been waiting for the replacement part for 4 months. Wrote the company. They replied that they were sorry. But still no part. Worst customer service I have seen. Would never buy anything again from this company.

Great!

Comments about Beam Central Cleaning System Vacuum:

I love this cleaning system. The Beam vacuum is great. I can get to all the hard to reach places i need to with out a hassle. The long extensions make it easy to keep the ceiling free of webs, easily can reach the corners of the room as well as getting behind and under things such as the sofa. It has attachments for the furniture also which makes clean up easy. I never know how the sofa gets so many crumbs down in it but this vacuum makes it easy to get them out. It is not very heavy.

Maneuverability
This vacuum is very easy to move around. It is not heavy either. I can move it up and down the stairs with little effort.

Ease of Maintenance
Easy to maintain. Just empty the bag after each use so you get the best suction .

Suction Performance
I have rarely run across anything this vacuum won't pick up. I have happy with the suction performance.

Versatility
Great versatility, stairs, walls, sofa, hardwood floors, carpet, it does it all

Design make it easy to carry around. Not to big or heavy.

Seems to be durable. Time will tell.

Simply Clean

Comments about Beam Central Cleaning System Vacuum:

This vacuum was a very good value for how much I have used it. Have barely had any issues with it as long as I've taken care of it properly. It is also pretty versatile as I have used it on many different surfaces and rooms over the years. It's certainly not the best out there but you could do much worse.

• Versatility:

Amazing and life changing.

Comments about Beam Central Cleaning System Vacuum:

I do not understand why central vacuums are not more popular. After owning a central vacuum system I will never, ever go back to a regular vacuum again. No more buying expensive vacuum bags, not more disposing or messy vacuum bags, no more dragging a heavy vacuum around the house or up the stairs.

Maneuverability
The vacuum hose is light and easy to move from wall plug in to plug in.

Ease of Maintenance
Maintenance is a super easy. Two times a year I empty the vacuum canister into the garbage can. There really is no maintence. It is so simple.

Suction Performance
Suction has never been a problem

Versatility
Vaccum wall outlets can be installed at homeowners choice. The vacuum has numerous attachments depending on the homeowners needs. There are attachments for individuals who only have hardwood floorning, individuals with pets, individuals with carpet or rugs, ect. The vacuum can be customized to meet any homeowners needs.

Beautifully designed. We chose to store the vacuum canister in the garage. The canister is attractive and not an eye sore. The vacuum hose is a dark gray and attractive.

Extrememly durable. The hose is a non kink hose, so the hose will not kink or bend. The hose is extremely flexible. The canister is extremely sturdy and well build.

• Versatility:

This vacuum really does "suck"

From the few things it actually sucked up, it was difficult and messy to clean

Versatility

The design is plain, and the emptying part was terrible and difficult.

Lasted about 15 seconds.

Helpful Vacuum

Comments about Beam Central Cleaning System Vacuum:

I have been using this product since several months ago, it has been helping me to clean up my home very good. The quality of this product is very good because there is no dust left in my carpet when I used it. Even pet hair can be cleaned without any rest. The maintenance of this product is very easy and it doesn't take so much time. I really recommend for everybody to buy this product.

• Versatility:

I love the convenience of this central cleaning system vacuum

from Hawthorn Woods, IL

Comments about Beam Central Cleaning System Vacuum:

Overall, I love my central vac. The biggest complaint I have with it is the hose. I did have to replace it due to cracking. I also purchased a hose "cover" to prevent it cracking again, but the hose cover has a rather cheap zipper on it which broke rather quickly and I had to fix it which was not easy.

Maneuverability
Always a little hard to maneuver around corners, etc. and be careful: it will leave marks on your wall if you tend to "drag" it. Always lift it.

Ease of Maintenance
The waste container is very large and does not need frequent emptying.

Suction Performance
No complaints about the suction. Does its job well.

Versatility
Several attachments you can purchase for any job.

Nice vacuum design except for the hose cover which I mentioned above.

I have had my vacuum for a long time and it still works perfectly well.

• Versatility:

Best vacuuming system I have ever had convenient,powerful

from Swanton, OH

Comments about Beam Central Cleaning System Vacuum:

No listening to all the noise, because it is in the garage. A 30' hose has 5 hook up wall connections that reach through the whole house. So powerful carpet looks like Stanley Steamer just left everytime you sweep.