Other E-commerce Websites:

Beachbody.com

Pros

Cons

Wonderful selection of resources and products

I was introduced to this site when a friend mentioned how much they love shakeology. I had never heard of Shakeology or the beach body brand (although I was familiar with one of their workouts, I did not know this was the brand associated with it). When I visited the site, I was pleasantly surprised about the amount of information and products available. They offer everything from beginner workout DVDs to extreme workouts, fitness apparel, nutritional supplements and as I mentioned, the Shakeology program. In addition to the program and product sales portion of the website, there is also a great community portion. You can connect with others doing the workouts and fitness programs. They also offer great motivation with their before and after contests and photo submission. Overall, this is one of the better fitness program pages I have visited and I'm glad I was introduced to it.

Product Selection
There is a huge selection of high quality workout programs. I love that they really do have something for everyone at every fitness level. They also have a great variety with their flavors of Shakeology and carry a wide assortment of fitness apparel and supplements as well. I was suprised to see just how much product they offered.

Product Pricing
This is hit or miss. They have some awesome sales on their products. I was able to purchase the entire Slim in Six series for under $50. However, you can also see that same series for $100. The Shakeology is also very expensive. Worth every penny for the benfits it provides, but ends up being around $4 per serving. I wish they were able to make the Shakeology and some of their other products more affordable.

Customer Service
Customer service is prompt and attentive. I never received a tracking email for my purchase and they were able to provide me with the tracking number for my package and tell me where my package was and when I should expect to receive it.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is extremely fast and is often free or very reasonable on certain products. However, it is very expensive with Shakeology unless you get their auto recurring shipment. There is no reason it should cost $10+ to ship a smallish size bag of product. However, when I ordered Slim in Six, the shipping was free and I had my DVD in four days.

do not buy this product

do not buy this product

from donna tx

Something for everyone.

from Florida

Comments about Beachbody.com:

I was first introduced to the Beach Body program and website when they first started Getting popular.

I checked out the website and was surprised by the different selections that they offer for the customer. They have different plans that focus on either eating plans or workout plans, and sometimes a compilation of both.

I chose one that was more geared towards maintaining wait and when I follow it I feel way better. I do think they have something available for just about everyone.

That being said, the monthly programs can be kind of expensive. If you serious about the program you'll end up just throwing the money away.

The website is easy to use. The program can be pretty extreme but if you follow it and get into the habit its easy to use.

Product Selection
They have an extensive product selection.

Customer Service
The consultants are pretty friendly although some of them might be a little pushy .

• Shipping and Returns:

I love P90X and beachbody!!!

Comments about Beachbody.com:

I used p90x a few years ago and the program got me into the best shape of my life, truly amazin product. But, don't think that it's easy. I had to earn it with major sweat and work. It's been a few years and I'm out of shape now, so, just purchased focus t25, should arrive any day. Can't wait!!! Thanks beachbody for helping me and I'm sure many others to live a healthier life. Thank you!!! Your products are worth every penny!!! Getting ready for more sweat and hard work when my t25 arrives.

Lots and Lots of Options

from MI

Comments about Beachbody.com:

I have quite a few friends who have recently jumped on the BeachBody bandwagon, and who are continuously encouraging me to join this amazing company. At the time, it doesn't really interest me, but I have been checking out the website from time to time to get a better idea of what it's all about, and if this is a company I would want to get involved with.

Let me tell you, if you have any interest in working out at home, BeachBody.com has probably every option in the world, and most definitely something for you.

The very first thing you see when you access the web page is a whole list of workout videos and programs along the left side of your screen. I mean, dozens. You can then click on each individual workout to see what it entails and learn more about it.

Beachbody.com is also known for their shakes, particularly Shakeology. Across the top of the page there is a link that will take you to supplements, and there you can learn more about all of the supplements they offer, including Shakeology.

Other than workout programs and nutritional shakes/and supplements, the website offers amazing success stories, Beachbody gear for purchase, message and chat boards to connect with other users, etc.

This website has a LOT of information on it, maybe a little too much for someone who is just thinking about the program, but I'm sure you would get more used to it as you go.

It seems like a good program, people have good success with it, and if you have questions, I am sure there is an answer for you somewhere on the website.

• Shipping and Returns:

I love T25 and Insanity! Beachbody rocks!!!

Comments about Beachbody.com:

I'm a Beachbody customer for many years and now an employee ;-) (full disclosure). And have used Insanity in the past. I'm now a T25 user and absolutely love it! I gave Beachbody 9 out of 10 stars because our programs are not available on iPhone or other streaming devices, but, I know we're working on it. When this feature becomes available, I'll give us a 10!

Perfect! Just wish the programs were available for streaming.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping price is a bit on the high side, although speed and service are great!

Great products

Comments about Beachbody.com:

I love these products and have many of them!

My very first order I was confused over some of the terminology, and would have ordered a different package had I known the terms better. My subsequent purchases have been much better, and having the help of my new coach makes a huge difference.

Product Selection
Something for everyone! They are a fitness company and their product rage form extreme athletes to disabled persons and maternity.

Product Pricing
They are pricey, but over the years I have noticed you get what you pay for with these products. It was very easy to become a coach and get 25% off on everything!

Customer Service
I have had to call for several different issues, and they are always right on the ball with what I need.

Shipping and Returns
I have had a couple of bad DVD's and they replaced them no questions asked. I didn't even have to return the discs. Shipping is a little pricey, but it is really low with any home direct order.

Wonderful selection of resources and products

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Something for every need

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Beachbody.com:

Beachbody.com is an excellent site for a few reasons. First of all, when I initially wanted to lose a few pounds, I was able to get helpful information from the site. Also, as I began to get to where I though I wanted to be, I browsed the site more often and noticed they had all sorts of programs as well as supplements to suit a wide variety of purposes. I purchased a program that was good for me and the service after the fact was great. I was able to find products that helped me to target my individual problem areas. They had all sorts of gear to use and they also had all the popular and newest workout routines. I love that they have a toll free number I can call to get immediate support and assistance. They also have a really informative and useful newsletter that you can sign up for. It offers valuable information and tips that really come in handy. I also signed up for the team beach body club and it has really helped me to sick to my plan and get healthier. It's definetely a good site to check out.

Beachbody programs work

from Texas

Comments about Beachbody.com:

Beachbody is a company that offers a lot of GREAT programs. I love Beachbody workout programs and have bought and completed Insanity, Hip Hop Abs, Brazil Butt Lift, Focus T-25 and I just received the new 21 Day Fix. My favorite trainer of theirs is by far Shaun T, but all the trainers are great. I have never had an issues with my orders. One order was a little late arriving due to weather conditions but they were very good to contact me and let me know of the slight shipping delay. The website is very easy to navigate and checkout was quick. They always include a shipping label and receipt with my purchase. I love all the programs they offer. I truly think their workout programs can't be beat. The price is a little high but you get what you pay for. These workouts really make you work, sweat and deliver amazing results. I recently started drinking the Shakeology shakes and I'm excited to add that to my Beachbody workout regimen. Looking to see some amazing results. I can't say enough good things about Beachbody and what their products have done for my weight loss and fitness journey.

Great Program

Comments about Beachbody.com:

Beachbody.com has some of the best workouts available for purchase on their website. They include P90X, P90X2, 10 Minute Trainer, Insanity, T25, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6, Hip Hop Abs, and many more.

The website is set up in a way that it's very easy to navigate. Along the left side of the page you can find workouts, products, fitness gear, etc. This makes it convenient to find exactly what you're looking for without having to waste your time searching around the site.

There is also community and support available where you can talk to others who are doing the same workout program. This is essential when working out because it gives you the motivation you need.

Another great component of the website are the success stories. Since I have purchased so many workouts from beachbody.com, I find this part of the website a place I am constantly visiting.

The website also made it easy to purchase products. Everything arrived very timely, and the products were exactly what I ordered.