Other Fever & Pain Medicines:
Bayer Genuine Aspirin

Bayer Genuine Aspirin

Still can't beat it

Comments about Bayer Genuine Aspirin:

Bayer Aspirin has been used for so long that it has become a staple. But even as old as it is, it is still effective at treating types of pain. And then of course there are people who stand by it to help lower blood pressure or prevent a heart attack and even cut cancer risk. Who knows if any of that is really true, but it does work for pain relief which is the main purpose. One thing you don't want to use it with is if you have a stomach ache, as it can make it worse. It also does bother come people's stomachs, but shouldn't for most.

It has stood the test of time and works most of the time for me. I typically use it for a headache. Some people have melted them down and used them to stop itching or on a bug bite or sting.

It isn't hard to take at all, easy to swallow. Could melt in a lot of heat so don't keep it in a pocket in the heat.

Immediacy
Works pretty quickly depending on the issue at hand. There are different levels of mg depending what you need.

• Immediacy:

Effective for relief of minor aches and pains.

from Brisbane, CA

Comments about Bayer Genuine Aspirin:

For minor aches and pains, I take aspirin, because unlike Tylenol or any acetaminophen products, aspirin is analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti pyretic. I also only buy Generic aspirin because it costs less than half what Bayer costs and is also certified by USP.

Swallowing any pill or tablet requires a bit of practice, but once taught the technique, it is pretty easy.

Immediacy
The coated varieties take a bit longer to get into your blood but the uncoated are fast enough.

• Immediacy:

Its the best

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Bayer Genuine Aspirin:

I have used original Bayer asprin for my entire life My great grandma used it as have others in my familu. . Original Bayer
works really well. It does not crumble like other brands. I cam take a Bayer Asprin when I feel a panic attack and it helps my body relax. Asprin should be used in moderation. But Bayer is really good brand.

Bayer Aspirin

from Harris, MN

Comments about Bayer Genuine Aspirin:

I bought the regular Bayer Aspirin recently and had to search for the container because it is different. I had a coupon and needed to get some aspirin. I finally found the box; it has a picture of the East Grip Cap on the left side of the box and the container is different; it has a new cap.

Bayer Aspirin

from Garland, TX

Comments about Bayer Genuine Aspirin:

There are many uses for aspirin, which is probably why it has endured for so long. Over the years, we have tried different types of pain killers, but no matter which pain killers we try, we always end up coming back to Bayer aspirin. Whether we are dealing with chronic pains that come with age, or the benefits of taking a daily dose of aspirin.

A family member was diagnosed with high blood pressure several years ago, and aspirin was one of the medications that he was told to take. After a stroke, aspirin continued to be used by professionals. There is no denying that aspirin is a product that should be in every person's house. I've even heard that it works well when ground up and mixed with a little bit of water, to use as a facial product.

Bayer Aspirin is fast working

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Bayer Genuine Aspirin:

I honestly have to  that almost all of My life I have used Bayer Aspirin. It claims to be the Wonder Drug and really does live up to that claim. I use the coated tablets that are very easy to swallow which is a big plus, as I hate large pills that get stuck in the throat. If You want fast relief from Your pain Bayer starts to work within 30 minutes, and is very safe to take for any type of pain, it doesn't counter act any prescription medications that You may take. I live with fibromyalgia pain every day and Bayer is the only aspirin that works for Me, I found this out by trying countless others, that either don't work at all or take forever to affect the pain and don't last as long. I also have high blood pressure and experience heart palpitations and Bayer always helps this. They say if You are having a heart attack to take Bayer aspirin and it could save Your life, which is another reason for My never being without it, because heart problems run in My family. I am never without My Bayer Aspirin.