Other Itch & Rash Treatments:
Bayer
Bayer Campho Phenique Pain Relieving Antiseptic Liquid 0.75 Oz

Bayer Campho Phenique Pain Relieving Antiseptic Liquid 0.75 Oz

There's nothing Campho-Phenique can't fix!

from Jacksonville, NC

Comments about Bayer Campho Phenique Pain Relieving Antiseptic Liquid 0.75 Oz:

Campho-Phenique has been around for ages, and with good reason. It works! I am 40 years old, and I can remember my grandmother and mother using Campho-Phenique on my cuts, scrapes, and even on sores inside my mouth. Now, I'm a mother of two and I use it on my kids.

Everyone should have a bottle of Campho-Phenique in their medicine cabinet. It works for so many things, and it is very effective. It can replace anti-itch creams, antisepctic lotions, and so much more.

Use Campho-Phenique for any of the following applications:

- Relieve the itch of bug bites

- Clean away scrapes, cuts, and scratches

- Soothe minor burns

- Use on cold sores

- Use on blisters

- Great for inside-the-mouth sores and/or irritation

- Soothe chafed skin

- Clean and disinfect razor cuts

Campho-Phenique is simply the ONE product you should have on hand. It cleans, disinfects, guards from infection, relives itching and irritation, and kills germs.

Pour a small amount on a Q-tip or cotton ball and apply to affected area. It doesn't sting or burn when applied.

The only bad thing about Campho-Phenique is the smell. There is a definite odor that smells medicinal and doesn't quickly disappear. If you use Campho-Phenique, people will smell it on you. But it will also relieve whatever ailment you have.

Immediacy
I wouldn't say that you will feel instant relief from Campho-Phenique, but you will get relief in a short amount of time.

Campho-phenique works on man or beast!

from Bremond, TX

Comments about Bayer Campho Phenique Pain Relieving Antiseptic Liquid 0.75 Oz:

Hooray for Campho-phenique! We have a bottle in our medicine cabinet and another bottle in our "vet box" for treating animals on the farm. 10.8% camphor and 4.7 % phenol work to relieve pain and dry insect bites, scrapes, blisters, irritated skin and even cold sores. Mineral oil and eucalyptus oil are the inert ingredients.

Ever had chigger bites? They itch intolerably; you'll scratch yourself bloody-raw on your ankles and feet after walking through chigger infested grass. Campho-phenique might burn a little on the irritated skin at first, but wonderful relief follows. It can actually numbs bites and abraded areas.

I've been told by "old timers" that Campho-phenique works well on animals, too. While I'm not a veterinarian advising you use it, I've had success treating stubborn cases of ear mites in cats and rabbits with a mixture of  "Campho" and mineral oil. It cools the itch and helps kill the mites.

Campho-phenique is an "old-timey" remedy that really works.