Other Pest Control & Pesticides:

Bayer Advanced Complete Insect Killer for Gardens

I would never buy again

from Guccigurl1

About Me Professional Landscaper

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Ground Water Contaminant
  • Inefficient
  • Insect became aggressive
  • Messy
  • Pervasive Odor

Comments about Bayer Advanced Complete Insect Killer for Gardens:

I was looking for something safe to kill the insects in my garden so i purchased Bayer Advanced Complete Insect Killer for Gardens and more insect took control over my garden and thats after I use Bayer Advanced Complete Insect Killer for Gardens i will never use Bayer Advanced Complete Insect Killer for Gardens again

Texas squash bugs overcame Bayer Advanced Insect Killer

from Bremond, TX

Comments about Bayer Advanced Complete Insect Killer for Gardens:

I've successfully used Bayer garden products before, but Complete Insect Killer disappointed me-- completely.

Squash bugs had invaded my summer squash. Invasion wasn't too strong a word either. Tired of hand picking those infernal bugs and feeding them to the chickens, I decided to spray, a decision not taken lightly.I read the label / instruction booklet glued to the spray bottle: squash plants harvest after three days following spraying, applications per season, three.

Okay, I am informed in it's use. I sprayed all those bug-infested plant surfaces as directed: tops, bottoms and stems until wet with spray. I watched, chortling with glee as some of the bugs dropped off right away. I am not a person who rejoices in most insect deaths ( at least the helpful ones), but these buggies were chowing down on produce I wanted to sell!

The rest of the squash bugs continued on. What??? The infestation was every bit as bad the next day.Where did they hide? Bugs cavorting and sucking on leaves, stems, and the formerly beautiful yellow squash! I sprayed again , but  those squash bugs kept on with their activities. I'd used up two of the three sprayings for the season in two days.

Perhaps the Bayer advanced Complete Insect Killer for gardens had been stored improperly by the vendor? It should be stored below 85 degrees. It's either that, or Texas squash bugs are really something special. Why didn't you work, Bayer?