Other Eye Drops & Lubricants:

Bausch + Lomb Soothe XP Emollient Eye Drops

Instant relief with Bausch & Lomb Soothe XP Emollient Eye Drops

from Crestview, FL

Comments about Bausch + Lomb Soothe XP Emollient Eye Drops:

When I was diagnosed with dry eyes by my opthalmologist, I was at a loss. Having never really discussed this condition with anyone else before, she recommended Bausch & Lomb Soothe XP Emollient Eye Drops. I immediately felt relief when I put the drops in my eyes.

Bausch & Lomb Soothe XP Emollient Eye Drops is easy to use. Just one or two drops in each eye and any discomfort or burning that I had goes away nearly instantly.

When you first put it in your eyes, your vision becomes a little blurry but that goes away after a few blinks. Bausch & Lomb Soothe XP Emollient Eye Drops is rather expensive compared to other over the counter eye drops, but a small bottle does go a long way.

I have tried a couple other brands of emollient eye drops, ones that are less expensive and they fail in comparison to Bausch & Lomb Soothe XP Emollient Eye Drops. It is an eye drop that I can count on to relieve my dry eyes. I definitely recommend this to everyone.

Ease Your dry eyes

from Glenrock, WY

Comments about Bausch + Lomb Soothe XP Emollient Eye Drops:

**Bausch & Lomb soothe xp emodient eye drops really help my dry eye problem. I just put one drop in each eye a couple times a day to keep my eye from stinging and feeling dry. At first they blur your vision a bit, but blink a few times and your vision clears and your eyes are refreshed. No sting from these drops either.**