3.8
Bausch + Lomb
Bausch + Lomb Soflens 66 Toric Contact Lenses

Bausch + Lomb Soflens 66 Toric Contact Lenses

3.8

They are excellent for someone with an astigimatism!!

from Union, NJ

Comments about Bausch + Lomb Soflens 66 Toric Contact Lenses:

I like the toric by Bausch and Lomb because I suffer from an astigamatism and they are excellent. they don't dry your eyes they remain fresh and the solution comes in varieties and I feel like they are just for me! They are very comfortable, they don't dry out your eyes and the best thing you can wear them all day and still be comfortable!!

Not for dry eyes... bad bad experience

from Wheaton, IL

Comments about Bausch + Lomb Soflens 66 Toric Contact Lenses:

I am a highschool student so i wear my contacts 5 days a week and from 6 am to 3 pm

i would love to wear until later like 8pm or 9 but after 4 period around 11 am my contacts starts to get really dry and by the time i reach 7 th period 1 pm in orchestra i literally cannot see cause everything is a blur

and then right after school if i dont have any after school activities i take them out because its just so irritating

SO SOO DRY

Not for me

from Mansfield, TX

Comments about Bausch + Lomb Soflens 66 Toric Contact Lenses:

At no time could I not feel these contacts in my eyes.  They also clouded everytime I was indoors.  My astigmatism wasn't too bad so I switched back to regular.  Honestly these were just terrible for me.

Can't use anything else

from Greer, SC

Comments about Bausch + Lomb Soflens 66 Toric Contact Lenses:

I have tried every kind of contact brand and all of them have bothered my eyes.  Bausch and Lomb Toric are the first brand that I can see out of and don't give me a migraine.  Also, they are reasonably priced.  Usually I have to spend a fortune for comfortable contact lenses.  These are amazing.

Best decision of my life was to switch to Toric lens

from Monmouth, OR

Comments about Bausch + Lomb Soflens 66 Toric Contact Lenses:

Toric lens are the best thing that has ever been developed for people with astigmatisim. The lens are so much more comfortable compared to gas perimable lens and they are comparable in price. I will never go back to hard lens.

Like seeing everything in Hi Def. Comfortable toric lenses!

from The heart of , NY

Comments about Bausch + Lomb Soflens 66 Toric Contact Lenses:

Having a severe astigmatism in one eye is a big pain. I can't get used to glasses because they make everything look tall and distorted. My only real choice is contact lenses. They diminish distortion while correcting the astigmatism I have.

My poor eye doctor must have ordered 10 or 12 different sample pairs of lenses for me and they all felt weird. They slipped around, they blurred, one didn't feel right, they hurt. My eyes are dry so I have that to contend with on top of everything else.

We almost gave up and went back to trying glasses when he ordered me a pair of **Bausch and Lomb Soflens 66 Toric. **I went in expecting to be disappointed but these babies work and they don't bother my eyes like the others.

These are clear monthly lenses. It's tough to know which is the right and which is the left but I keep mine, as everyone does, in a marked case with a big R and a an L on them.

Once the lenses are in and I blink a few times, my vision is crystal clear. I am always amazed because I think my vision is fine until I put the lenses in. Then everything gets way clearer and I realize I have been settling for less than perfect vision.

These lenses are tough. I am rough on everything and I whip these things out and toss them in their case with solution and they hold up just fine. They are tiny bit thicker than some lenses but, by no means are they thick or annoying. Quite the contrary, they are hardly noticeable in my eyes.

Pricewise, they are reasonable and I can order them from any good contact lenses website or buy them from my doctor.

I know they are wearing out when my vision gets foggy and the lenses won't clear up with good cleaning solution. I toss both lenses out and use a fresh pair which last at least 20 - 30 wearings.

**Conclusion**

If you have an astigmatism, don't suffer through glasses that make you feel like you are on mind bending drugs! And don't suffer through painful, scratchy contact lenses. Give **Bausch and Lomb Soflens 66 Toric** a try.

They are easy to buy in any prescription and are not overpriced. For me, they're the only lenses that work well. I have color blends and, once, wore green lenses, but none are/were as comfortable as **Bausch and Lomb Soflens 66 Toric.**

4 stars. Nothing is perfect but these are close for me!