Other Contact Lens Cares:

Bausch + Lomb Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution

Sensitive Eyes

from Stafford, Virginia

Comments about Bausch + Lomb Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution:

This is by far one of the best contact solutions on the market today. It's great for sensitive eyes, or dry eyes. It's also good for long term use and wear. One of the greatest advantages of using this contact solution is the sensitivity and gentleness it has on contacts. The only disadvantage I'm noticing is that it could be better at actually cleaning the contacts. There have been a few instances that the contacts are hard to clean with this type of solution. However, it is the best for use with people who have dry eyes. I've tried other contact solutions and this one is the best at preventing your eyes from being dry. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a contact solution to prevent contact solution from being dry. The only downside is when the contacts get old, it gets really hard to clean with this solution. It's still a great product. It's also a very good price and I will continue to buy.

Bausch & Lomb Saline Solution works great!

from Stockton, NJ

Comments about Bausch + Lomb Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution:

I currently use Clean Care contact solution and I cannot use that to rinse off the contact before inserting it into my eye.  I purchased Bausch & Lomb Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution because I like the brand and also I was recommended to it by my eye doctor.  This is a great product, it really is gentle on the eyes.  I use it every day to rinse off my contact solutions and even use it when my contacts dry out on occasion, since it is pH balanced and will not irritate my eye.  It also works great for temporary storage, if I go swimming I use this to protect my contacts.  It does not work as a cleaner, so I would not recommend it to anyone looking just for a contact solution.  Bausch & Lomb Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution does work wonders when rinsing my contact lenses or storing them for a short time.  I would recommend this to anyone looking to find a saline solution for rinsing their contacts after storing them in contact solution.

Bausch & Lomb Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline-No More Burning Eyes!

from Cleveland, TN

Comments about Bausch + Lomb Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution:

I have been using Bausch & Lomb Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution almost from the very beginning. I tried other brands and they did not seem to rinse off all the cleaner. It was very painful, lots of burning. I saw this on the shelf and decided to try it. No more burning and my contacts felt comfortable after that. It even makes a great and economical eye wash in an emergency. It is safe to put in your eyes. I have never had an eye infection in the 20 plus years I have been using it. That says it all to me!