Other Contact Lenses:
Disposable, Soft
Bausch + Lomb
Bausch + Lomb PureVision Contact Lenses

Bausch + Lomb PureVision Contact Lenses

Good price for a good product

from Henrico, VA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Bausch + Lomb PureVision Contact Lenses:

Now i've been wearing contacts for about 3 or 4 yrs now and these were recommended by my eye doctor. They can be worn for 30 days and 30 nights straight but I wouldn't recommend that as the protein on your eyes can build up. These are the only contacts I've ever tried and I like them very much. They don't cause discomfort or irritation either. My opinion overall is that these are a totally good product and they're fairly reasonablly priced. To buy a whole yrs supply is actually cheaper than buying a brand new pair of glasses every year.

Bausch Vision PureVision Contacts

from Thonotosassa, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Bausch + Lomb PureVision Contact Lenses:

I have worn bausch & lomb contacts for over thirty years.  I have worn the bausch & Lomb purevision contacts for four years and the are very comfortable and help me see well.  Bausch & lomb make great contacts and have many different types for different vision problems.  The purevision contacts work well and not making you eyes feel dry in addtion to being able to see clearly.

Seeing Pure with PureVision

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Bausch + Lomb PureVision Contact Lenses:

Bausch and Lomb have released a new and improved soft contact lens.  If you are like me and have a slight astigmatism I recommend these contacts because they are ever so slightly 'harder' than many other brands and this helps correct for astigmatism.  (I do not like contacts for astigmatism and if you've tried them you may understand why!)  If you have dry eye/ contact problems like I have suffered from in the past when contacts are not permiable enough I can say that so far (allergy season in full swing) these are fine!  I live in dry and pollutant ridden Southern California, am prone to allergies that effect my eyes and these have been great!  They sell the contacts as providing 'crip, clean vision- especially in low light.'  I do think they provide slightly crisper vision (don't worry I changed brands of contacts not perscriptions!)  I have not noticed an improvement with low light however.  That said I think these contacts are a good buy and if you get them before June 30, 2011 there is even a rebate you can track down for your purchase!