4.8
Bausch + Lomb
Bausch + Lomb Opcon-A Eye Allergy Relief

Bausch + Lomb Opcon-A Eye Allergy Relief

4.8

Great for itchy red eyes

Comments about Bausch + Lomb Opcon-A Eye Allergy Relief:

I have always had itchy, red eyes from allergies. I have tried several over-the-counter and even prescribed medications with little or no luck.

I asked my local pharmacist one day what she would suggest. After carefully listening to my symptoms, she recommended Opcon-A drops by Bausch + Lomb. Opcon-A was once available by prescription only; however, now it is an over-the-counter eye drop. For many of us allergy suffers, the cause can be from a varied of things such as pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair, and dog/cat dander. Regardless of the trigger, I have found Opcon-A to be a welcome relief.

Opcon-A has a combination of an antihistamine to relieve the itch and a redness reliever for your eyes. I only use it twice a day, putting one to two drops in each eye. However, the manufacturer states you can use it up to four times per day.

Another added benefit is that you can easily pick up Opcon-A at almost any pharmacy. I highly recommend this product.

Best relief for allergy effected eyes

Comments about Bausch + Lomb Opcon-A Eye Allergy Relief:

Opcon-A has been my go to eye drop medicine for itchy, scratchy, irritated eyes caused by allergies. I have used this product for many, many years since it was only available through a prescription. It was first prescribed to me by an eye doctor.

I find this greatly relieves my symptoms especially during the tree pollen season when my eyes are at their worst. The relief is instant and makes me feel so much better.

Opcon-A contains an antihistamine that will temporarily relieve the symptoms caused by some allergens. These include pollen, ragweed, grass, and pet hair & dander. Since I suffer from all of these, this product has been wonderful for me. Opcon-A also contains medicine like regular Visine, which helps to take the red out of your eyes and make them nice and white again. This is especially useful when you are out and do not want to draw attention to your red, irritated allergy eyes. Opcon-A can be used up to four times a day & I rarely need to use it more than twice a day.

If you have eyes that are affected by allergies, I would highly recommend trying Opcon-A. My adult kids use this too during the tree pollen season and they have both had good experience with using this product to relieve their eye discomfort.

Bausch and Lomb Opcon-A eye drops are amazing!

from Wylie, TX

Comments about Bausch + Lomb Opcon-A Eye Allergy Relief:

**Baush and Lomb Opcon-A Allergy Eye Relief Drops **are amazingly effective eye drops!  I am a sufferer of seasonal allergic conjunctivitis, more commonly referred to as "allergy eyes".  For several years now, I have had severe trouble with redness, swelling, itchness and the general feeling of consantly having something in my eyes during ragweed season.  For a long time, it was manageable and bearable with over the counter oral allergy medicines.  For the past three years, as my symptoms have gotten worse, I have been using eye drops (after going to the doctor).  The first two years I used expensive prescription eye drops that worked very well.  Needing to find a less expensive solution, I tried different over the counter drops.  After using the **Bausch and Lomb Opcon-A Allergy Eye Relief Drops**, I realized I had found the eye drops I needed.  I am currently using them with good results.  There is some burning at first when the drops are put in (for the first couple of weeks).  To me this is a very small trade off for the relief I experience all season long.  If you are suffering from extreme allergy eyes, you really should try these **Bausch and Lomb Opcon-A Allergy Eye Relief Drops**.  You won't be sorry you did!

Opcon-A is Great Relief for Allergy Itchy, Burning Eyes!

from Cleveland, TN

Comments about Bausch + Lomb Opcon-A Eye Allergy Relief:

Opcon-A is the only eye drop for allergy relief that I have found to work for me. It is reasonably priced and available in a single bottle or a double bottle pack for even more savings. When allergy season hits, the first thing that bothers me are my eyes. They itch and burn and drive me nuts especially as I wear contact lenses. If I use them 20 minutes before putting in my contacts, they relieve my allergy symptoms and do not harm my contact lenses. I would recommend these to anyone who knows the discomfort of allergy eyes.