4.8
Batiste
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

4.8

Pros

• Great smell (7)
  • Adds volume (4)
  • Cleans thoroughly (4)
  • Gentle (3)

• Daily use (4)
  • Oily hair (4)
  • Fine hair (3)
  • Thick hair (3)
    • Hair Type:
    • Straight hair (3), Wavy hair (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Product junkie (5)

Fantastic for oily hair or freshening up!

I absolutely love this stuff!! I haven't ever thought of using dry shampoo and I really wish I had years ago. I actually won a can of this at a basket party. I thought I would have no use for it, as my hair and both my daughters hair doesn't get overly oily or greasy, and I was wrong. I ended up trying it one morning when we got up late and both my girls didn't have time for a shower. It worked wonders and now I use it all the time. Some people think of this as using it only when your hair is greasy, and it's not just for that. My daughter who has thin hair even benefits from this. It makes her hair shiny and much more easy to handle. Normally her hair is very slippery and with it being so thin it's hard to braid or do anything with. Now when we want to do her hair with rubber bands we use this first. It makes it so much easier to get her hair where I want it and after when it's time to remove the rubber bands they slide out so easy compared to before when it would rip strands out and make her hair a tangled mess. The scent makes your hair smell fresh and it adds shine, and volume if you use it right. My other daughter who has thick hair that is hard to manage, loves this stuff too. She's got so much hair that it's hard to manage too. I like this for her hair as well because it allows me to style and brush it so much easier. We all have relatively straight hair for the most part but we all had different hair and it works great for all of us. On my hair I use it when I shower at night and want to style my hair in the morning. It is a big time saver and I like the price. It comes in different scents and it works well for a quick oil remover, as well as making diffrent hair types easier to manage and style. I feel like it's a must have now that I've been using it and I will continue to buy more. I really wish I had tried this sooner because it would have saved us a lot of frustration and tears on those days we were in a hurry. It has helped us a lot. Try it and see!

Wasn't what I expected

For some awful reason my hair gets greasy at the roots fairly quickly. So, I decided to give Batiste Dry Shampoo a whirl. When I first applied it, I immediately liked the scent. And initially, it did what it was supposed to. However, a few hours in, my hair became greasy looking again. It did not help! I tried several times and this dry Shampoo just does not do the trick for me. FYI: I have straight hair and wash it every other day.

Best dry shampoo on the market

from New Castle, DE

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Great Smell

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

I have been sold on batiste for awhile now.I have tried almost all at the drugstore and this is by far the best. Its the best dry shampoos out there (even better thn some high end dry shampoos). It is not thick, heavy, or overly powdery. It has the perfect formula to cover grease and add a little lift with no sticky feel. I typically buy whatever scent is available and have almost tried all of them by now. The funny thing is, I get more compliments the longer I go with dirty hair using batiste than when I just showered and blown out.

• Wavy Hair

Love this product!!! MY FOREVER GO TO!!

from Sacramento, ca

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Volume
      • Cleans Thoroughly
      • Great Smell

• Curly Hair

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

Used for oily hair. By far the best brand for a dry shampoo i have used. Ive tries many other products, but none compare to this brand.

My favorite dry shampoo

from Piedmont, SC

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Volume
        • Cleans Thoroughly
        • Great Smell

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

Batiste is my favorite brand of dry shampoo. A little goes a long way and it doesn't leave your hair sticky or too white like some other brands do. It keeps my hair looking clean and fresh all day long. The great smell is also a bonus. I would choose batiste over any brand any day. I use this product everyday and it's worth every penny. I've tried almost every brand of dry shampoo and this one is for sure the best. I would recommend to anyone needing a quick fix on a lazy day when you don't have time to shower or if you have naturally greasy hair. This will for sure do the trick. It is lightweight and doesn't weigh heavy on your hair but also adds extra volume. So it's great for me since I have very thin, lifeless hair. This gives me the pick me up I need.

• Straight Hair

Fantastic for oily hair or freshening up!

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
          • Adds Volume
          • Gentle
          • Great Smell

Great product!

from Nina

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Gentle
            • Great Smell

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

Love this product! I have a very oily scalp, within a day or two it's bad. I try to wash every three or do days, as doing more so odd not good for your hair. So using this in between shampoos is great, soaks the grease right up!

Wasn't what I expected

from Tulsa, OK

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Great Smell

Cons

• Greasy
              • Ineffective

Love it

from Kentucky

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
                • Cleans Thoroughly
                • Gentle
                • Great Smell

• Curly Hair

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

I love this, I don't wash my hair daily so it'll be healthier. I only wash once twice a week so this comes in very handy. Removes all the greasy and oily looks and makes it look and feel clean. Also smells amazing!

• Very Curly Hair

Great Product!

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

This is the best dry shampoo I have found. It made my hair soft. shiny and very manageable. Also the the scent of the shampoo wasn't lingering like some do. Some dry shampoos leave a lingering tell-tale scent. It blends easily and doesn't leave a white powdery residue in the hair. I found it to be a great booster to make the hair thicker. Great product.

Hair Lasts Longer, Looks Fresher

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

I purchased this product because I am going away to Las Vegas in July. Since I am going in the middle of the summer, I would like to have my hair look fresh wherever I go. I figured I could keep this in m purse and if/when it got oily, I could quickly spray!
                  I decided to try this product earlier, just to see if it worked. I had not washed my hair in a few days, so I figured it would be a perfect time to try. I sprayed a little underneath my hair, a little on the sides, and a little on the top and crown. I combed through, and my hair looked super fresh, like I had just washed, dried, and styled my hair! I was impressed!
                  Also, this product eliminates odors from the head, such as bed head or sweat! I bet if you did not tell anyone, they would think you just got out of the salon. This is how well this product works on a dirty scalp and greasy hair. I will definitely be keeping this product around, especially in the humid, summer months!

Fantastic product!!!

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

My wife started using this about three months ago on the advice of her best friend who also happens to be a hair stylist and she could not be happier with it. One of the main things she was concerned about was the fact that she uses styling products every morning and she felt like she needed to wash her hair every single day or the hair spray would ruin it. Her hair stylist told her that she should not wash it everyday because of the damage that can be done to her hair and low and behold this fantastic little product came out. Now with just a quick brushing her hair is clean and she does not need to worry about the damage anymore.

This product makes her hair smell wonderful feel fantastic and soft and she loves how clean it is.

I love the smell. I find my self holding my wife and smelling her hair because I love it so much. It is not over powering at all and does not smell too much like perfume it just smells wonderful.