Other Shampoos:
Batiste
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Pros

• Great smell (3)

Love it

I love this, I don't wash my hair daily so it'll be healthier. I only wash once twice a week so this comes in very handy. Removes all the greasy and oily looks and makes it look and feel clean. Also smells amazing!

Wasn't what I expected

For some awful reason my hair gets greasy at the roots fairly quickly. So, I decided to give Batiste Dry Shampoo a whirl. When I first applied it, I immediately liked the scent. And initially, it did what it was supposed to. However, a few hours in, my hair became greasy looking again. It did not help! I tried several times and this dry Shampoo just does not do the trick for me. FYI: I have straight hair and wash it every other day.

Great product!

from Ocala, fl

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Gentle
  • Great Smell

• Daily Use
    • Oily Hair

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

Love this product! I have a very oily scalp, within a day or two it's bad. I try to wash every three or do days, as doing more so odd not good for your hair. So using this in between shampoos is great, soaks the grease right up!

• Wavy Hair

Wasn't what I expected

from Tulsa, OK

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Great Smell

Cons

• Greasy
    • Ineffective

• Straight Hair

Love it

from Kentucky

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
      • Cleans Thoroughly
      • Gentle
      • Great Smell

• Curly Hair
        • Daily Use
        • Oily Hair
        • Thicker Hair
        • Thinner Hair

• Very Curly Hair

Great Product!

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

This is the best dry shampoo I have found. It made my hair soft. shiny and very manageable. Also the the scent of the shampoo wasn't lingering like some do. Some dry shampoos leave a lingering tell-tale scent. It blends easily and doesn't leave a white powdery residue in the hair. I found it to be a great booster to make the hair thicker. Great product.

Hair Lasts Longer, Looks Fresher

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

I purchased this product because I am going away to Las Vegas in July. Since I am going in the middle of the summer, I would like to have my hair look fresh wherever I go. I figured I could keep this in m purse and if/when it got oily, I could quickly spray!
        I decided to try this product earlier, just to see if it worked. I had not washed my hair in a few days, so I figured it would be a perfect time to try. I sprayed a little underneath my hair, a little on the sides, and a little on the top and crown. I combed through, and my hair looked super fresh, like I had just washed, dried, and styled my hair! I was impressed!
        Also, this product eliminates odors from the head, such as bed head or sweat! I bet if you did not tell anyone, they would think you just got out of the salon. This is how well this product works on a dirty scalp and greasy hair. I will definitely be keeping this product around, especially in the humid, summer months!

Fantastic product!!!

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

My wife started using this about three months ago on the advice of her best friend who also happens to be a hair stylist and she could not be happier with it. One of the main things she was concerned about was the fact that she uses styling products every morning and she felt like she needed to wash her hair every single day or the hair spray would ruin it. Her hair stylist told her that she should not wash it everyday because of the damage that can be done to her hair and low and behold this fantastic little product came out. Now with just a quick brushing her hair is clean and she does not need to worry about the damage anymore.

This product makes her hair smell wonderful feel fantastic and soft and she loves how clean it is.

I love the smell. I find my self holding my wife and smelling her hair because I love it so much. It is not over powering at all and does not smell too much like perfume it just smells wonderful.

Good for greasy hair.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

My hair gets very oily, especially because I do not wash it every single day. This helps a lot so I can stretch how many days I can go. I never put it lower than the middle of my hair because it dries it out and makes my hair feel rough. This really soaks up the oil in my the roots and upper few inches of my hair. It looks pretty clean, but you can tell that there is product in your hair. I never leave this in my hair for more than a day or my hair gets severely tangly and matted, especially if I leave it in over night. It smells like spring and flowers. I can smell it in my hair all day and it covers up the oily smell. I have not seen any difference in the color of my dyed hair, no fading or anything. It takes a while to work the product in to get it to be effective. It works in the best if I massage it and then brush it out with a hair brush slightly dampened with water. It takes off some of the residue if you get some water on it. It has not affected my dandruff at all.

Floral

Bastiste Dry Shampoo Blush Scent removes smoke smell from hair

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

Bastiste Dry Shampoo Blush Scent removes smoke smell from hair. It is a good product to use in-between washes. And it works well to remove smoke smell from hair. I had heard about this product for a long time, but I never saw it in a store. One day when I was out-of-town, I went to a beauty supply store and saw it. I decided to buy it and give it a try.

The state I was in has much less stringent laws/rules about smoking. Where I live, I am hardly ever exposed to cigarette smoke. But in the state I was visiting (Nevada), smokers are everywhere! I thought I would try the Bastiste Dry shampoo and see if I could remove the smoke smell without washing my hair.

The shampoo comes in an aerosol can. I sprayed it and rubbed it into my hair. The smell was very pleasant. To me, it smelled a little like baby powder. I left it in my hair for a few minutes, then I brushed it out. It took a fair amount of brushing to get it all out. But once I was finished, there was very little trace amounts left.

I was actually quite surprised with the results. My hair did not feel weighed down or "coated". It was quite light and felt pretty nice. The scent lingered a little, but I would much prefer smelling the scent of this shampoo to the smell of cigarette smoke.

I probably won't use this product very often. It did its job when I needed something for quick fix. It's nice to know that it works!

wow this stuff works

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

I love this dry shampoo it is the only one I have ever used and I have used a lot because my hair get oily easy. This really does the trick to get your hair clean without actually washing your hair. You don’t need lot ether. It does leave a white residue in your hair but all you have to do is rub it into your hair after you are done spraying it. I also find that it is better to use this the night before so your hair can absorb it and you rub it in even more when you are tossing and turning around in bed. The smell is also really pleasant it kind of like a baby powder scent, which really sticks to your hair and makes it smell really good. I have to say this lasts for a good two to three days and the smell lasts that long too. It also is very easy to wash out of your hair when you are washing your hair. It does kind of leave your hair dry which is understandable. But I highly recommend this to everyone who has oily hair or who doesn’t like to wash their hair all the time.

Great Product for The Time Conscious

Comments about Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent:

This is a great product for any busy girl or guy. It is great if you are in a rush or you wake up late and don't have time to wash your hair, as I do on an all too frequent basis. It has a great smell and is quick and easy to apply. As long as you don't use it too close to the root because it is white and if you don't work it into your hair you will be left with a large white patch and give away the game. I would recommend this to anyone.

I have to say I was not really expecting much with this but was pleasantly surprised. This was the first dry shampoo I ever used and the idea of a shampoo being dry seemed like the most ridiculous thing to me, but it genuinely works. It dried out my hair the way I needed it too and didn't leave it stiff like some other dry shampoo products.

I quite liked the scent of this dry shampoo. I have found in that past that some of them have a rather unpleasant smell that just doesn't sit right with me. This one however had a fresh floral perfume to it that was rather nice.