Other Women's Perfumes:
Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist

Pros

Cons

Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods frangrance mist - Best Scent!

The low down: Lavishly spritz this refreshing fragrance mist all over your body to leave skin lightly scented with our exclusive Twilight Woods,a hypnotic fragrance inspired by a romantic walk in enchanted...Read complete review

The low down: Lavishly spritz this refreshing fragrance mist all over your body to leave skin lightly scented with our exclusive Twilight Woods,a hypnotic fragrance inspired by a romantic walk in enchanted woods.

With Juicy Berry, Soft Mimosa, Apricot Nectar, Warm Woods - This body mist is the best! ... I am constantly getting compliments from people on this fragrance. This is a warm, winter fragrance that lasts a long time. The scent is clean and not over-powering. I would recommend this body mist to anyone that loves a warm, romantic, clean scent. Double up with the body lotion and this scent lasts all day. I personally use the Twilight Woods shower gel, the triple moisture body cream and the body mist everyday and the scent does not become over powering after applying. The scent stays warm and soft even hours after application. Next on my shopping list is the Eau De Toilette for an even stronger version of this scent. I highly recommend this scent!

Smells too much like Musk

Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Frangrance Mist is just too Musky. I know some women like the Musk smell even though they should not because its just not nice and light nor is it feminine like. Bath and Body Works have some great fragrance mists but this is simply not one of them.

It does not wear well, and if I smelled someone who walked past me with it on I would say they smell badly. It creates an odor instead of a good smell. The scent lingers but its not a good scent to linger. This would not be a good gift for anyone unless you were positive they liked this particular scent. It is very strong and masculine just not a good look for a woman.

The price is decent, I think Victoria Secret body mist smell just as good even though there are not as many different choices of scents as Bath and Body Works. The sale is usually buy three and get one free so for four things you spend about 36.00. That is not a decent deal in my opinion, I usually buy when they are on a sale such as buy three get three free.

Over all this is not a great smell but the fragrance mist is a great product.

Doesn't Last...

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist:

This is perfect for right when you get out of the shower and you want to smell clean and fresh. It will not replace a perfume, however. This mist usually lingers for about an hour after I put it on. For that reason, I apply it when after I shower at night, when I'm going right into bed. It's not overpowering or overwhelming. The scent is very unique as well, I've never smelled anything like it.

Absolutely my favorite Bath and Body Works scent!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist:

I have to admit, I'm a self-proclaimed Bath and Body Works addict. I simply can't walk past a store, and I can't walk IN without leaving with something (usually several somethings!).

I LOVE their line of body sprays, but there are so many to choose from, that I usually end up buying several at a time, and just mixing up the scents. I like to change what I wear based on my mood, so this generally works for me. THIS one though, is now a staple for me. I get one every time I go. I'll pick up a bottle (and a lotion) even if I'm not really running low.
The scent is an intoxicating and sexy, woodsy one; described by B&BW as "a hypnotic blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals and Tuscan cypress inspired by the enticing warmth of woods at twilight". I always get compliments on it when I go out, which I love, and it's long-lasting without being overpowering. (Except for when I get a little carried away with the spray!) My boyfriend is sensitive to perfumes, and really doesn't enjoy it when I wear scents that are just "too sweet". This one is an elegant balance of sweetness and musk, so it works well for both of us. If I weren't already a loyal Bath and Body Works customer, this scent would have made one out of me!

Scent reminds me of fall/winter season :)

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist:

I used this fragrance for a long time, until I found my newest Bath & Body Works scent :) I would use this scent again because the smell reminds me of the woods and colder weather season. Bath & Body Works makes great smelling products and at a reasonable price. I always find myself stopping by the store whether I am in need of something or not :)

Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist Is Refreshing

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist:

Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist is an amazing mist. The mist is mesmerizing because it feels really good against your skin. This fragrance mist is the perfect thing to take with you if you are going to walk on a beach. It is a dream come true on “hot days” because the mist sprays on “cool or cold”, no matter what the temperature it. It instantly makes your skin soft and smooth. Upon occasion, it leaves a little shine behind, making this mist all the more awesome. I love using mine in summer the most. I have fragrance mists from Bath & Body Works in a lot of different scents. They all work wonders. I was happily surprised with this one. The fragrance smells like you are out in the woods on a beautiful night. It has a spicy and woodsy scent to it, with a touch of citrus. The texture of this mist is perfect because it is not sticky or greasy. It is very easy to dispense. I have never had one get clogged. You can buy this in a travel size or regular size. The container has a cute and simple deisgn. The one thing I love most is that it will last a very, very long time. The price is marvelous when it is on sale, and a fair deal regular price. I give “Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist” a “7” on a scale of 1-10.

Bath & Body Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist

from Mount Wolf, PA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist:

One of my favorite stores to shop when I am at the mall is the Bath & Body Works store. I love to just go in and browse, trying out the new fragrances. I came across the Twilight Woods Mist and loved the aroma of this spray. It is a lovely fragrance that I love to wear in the evening. And better yet, it was on sale just like many of the products at Bath & Body Works. I would definitely recommend this fragrance to anyone who is looking for a unique fragrance to wear in the evening when they go out.

Sweetly Versatile

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist:

Twilight Woods is a sweet, warm scent that you can wear from Summer all through Fall and into Winter. The notes are a melange of berries, fruits, woods and spices. Not enough floral in this for a Spring scent, but the coconut in particular makes it highly wearable in Summer if you like warmer fragrances. Bath & Body Works makes a variety of bath products so this scent is very easy to layer. It's also very affordable and smells more expensive than it is. Christian Dior Dune still has first place in my perfume loving heart, but Twilight Woods is a great option for occasions that don't call for the expensive stuff.

smell good

from Jonesboro, GA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist:

OMG! I got a bottle of this last year for my birthday and upon fisrt whiff of the product, I was hooked. It has the most wonderful scent. It's strong , but not overpowering. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone. I went to get more and bought 2 bottles. My first bottle lasted 4 months. I rationed it until I was able to go down to the mall to get more. If asked to choose my all time favorite body spray/ perfume, I'd have to say that Twilight Woods body spray by Bath and Body Works is the Number 1 choice for me. This is great fragrance that last a long time and it doesn't take more than one spray for you to be noticed with this product.

"I received the mist as part of my gift set purchase.

I cannot say enough good things about this fragrance. This has to be one of the best scents that B&BW has released in years! I'm actually wearing this scent more than all my other scents combined. Yesterday I had lunch with a friend. She complimented me on what I was wearing and asked me the name and where I got it. That was not the first or only compliment I've received.

When I only had the trial-sized version of the lotion, I thought Twilight Woods was too light; not strong enough. But as soon as I layered the lotion and this mist, it had staying power.

It's been a while since I was this thrilled about a new fragrance. All I can say to B&BW is...It's about time

Twilight Woods will delight your senses with its scent.

from small town, OH

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist:

I love scents in everything I use, and I wear some form of scent every day.  Knowing this, my daughter got me the Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods scent in the body spray, body cream and shower gel for my birthday.  This is a scent that I really like, and a scent works well with my body chemistry.  Twilight Woods is a sensual, earthy and timeless scent.  It is not overpowering, yet it surrounds you with its fragrance.  By using all the products together, you layer your scent and your scent will last throughout the day.   Bath & Body Works has many sales and their sales make Twilight Woods very affordable.  Twilight Woods is a good scent to use during the day, as it is not heavy, sweet or floral.  It is clean, crisp and earthy.  Quite often I am asked what scent I am using.  I am not sure if Twilight Woods comes in perfume or cologne, but the next time I am in Bath & Body Works I will find out.  I would definitely recommend Twilight Woods to anyone who does not care for sweet floral scents.

One of my favorites!

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist:

I love this scent from Bath and Body Works!!! It is not flowery or too sweet. It has a very nice, musky scent. It's almost a scent that even a man could wear (but not quite). Bath and Body Works has so many nice scents for their lotions and gels, but I really think that this is one of my favorites. I have the lotion, body spray and shower gel. My daughter loves it too. I hope that it doesn't get discontinued! That is the thing that drives me crazy with Bath and Body Works. They come out with new scents (which is awesome) but then they discontinue ones that you use all the time and love! So I tend to stock up on the ones that I can't live without when they go on sale. Plus I signed up for the coupons online and that makes it a real bargain.

Absolutely Love Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist

from Owen, WI

Comments about Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist:

Last November I took my 10 year old granddaughter Christmas shopping like I have been doing for the past 6 years. She always does her shopping for her mom and dad at that time and she always wants to stop at Bath and Body because of the many different products that her mom really likes from there.

This trip she wanted to get a few items with the"Sweet Pea" fragrance so while she was deciding which ones to choose, I was testing the other fragrances. I came across Twilight Woods and from the very first whiff I fell in love with it!

There are very few fragrances that appeal to me but this one definitely caught my attention. The scent seems to last forever when I put it on and it just seems to smell better as the day/night goes on.

I know this is one that will always be on the top of my shopping list. I just hope they don't ever discontinue it like so many other companies seem to do **alot **with things I really like and enjoy.