Other Shampoos:
Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Best Tressed Balancing Shampoo

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Best Tressed Balancing Shampoo

Staying at Wyndham Hotel/Resorts?Take Your OWN shampoo.

from Tiny Town, GA

Comments about Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Best Tressed Balancing Shampoo:

**Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Best Tressed Balancing Shampoo **is a part of a product line made by Bath and Body Works specially made for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts in 2007.

*"Guests at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts properties now can pamper, lather, refresh, smooth and soothe their bodies—all without leaving their guest room – with the Bath & Body Works® True Blue Spa line offering professional spa-quality products designed for a fun and easy “spa-on-the-go” experience. **All Wyndham Hotels and Resorts locations are upgrading their bath care products with True Blue Spa products. The line is designed to offer a unique twist on traditional hotel room bath care products by featuring easy-to-use squeeze tube bottles with flip-top lids for a no-fuss spa experience."*

My family likes Wyndham Hotels and Resorts and have stayed at their facilities many times over the years. The first time I saw the collection of Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa collection of bath and body items at a Wyndham Resort, I was impressed. I always take my own bath and body products when I travel but I was excited to try the products at the resort because I usually like Bath and Body Works products a lot. That was not the case with this shampoo. (I didn't like the conditioner at all, either, but the body lotion was decent, and I liked both the bar soap, and the bath and shower cream a lot).

I had to wash my hair twice with Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Best Tressed Balancing Shampoo because it didn't lather well enough during the first wash. It also smelled a lot like some kind of dish detergent. It's not thick at all and it made my hair tangle like crazy. I also had more hair fall out of my head than usual when I washed it with this shampoo. I have no idea what that was all about.

I happened to run across the small 1.8 ouce bottle of shampoo (and it's coordinating conditioner) the other day when I was going through my huge basket of sample products. I decided I would leave it out and review it before throwing it away.

The reason? Because if you are a person who normally uses the shampoo, condtioner, and soap that's provided by your hotel and you are planning on staying at a Wyndham Hotel or Resort, you'll probably want to pack your own shampoo and conditioner. I sure was glad I had packed my Pantene to use the next night.